BY OLAY

Invigorate your skin and your skincare routine. Olay Total Effects Refreshing Citrus Scrub cleanses and exfoliates to reveal younger-looking skin. Kissed with a touch of citrus, it leaves you with smoother and brighter skin, primed for the rest of your regimen. Plus, its oil-free, dermatologist-tested formula provides 7 beautiful benefits for youthful results that go beyond regular cleansing. The secret to this scrub is its gentle, oil-absorbing beads, which exfoliate your skin plus minimize shine. Over time, you’ll reveal vibrant, healthier skin for a beautifully natural complexion. Experience Olay Total Effects Refreshing Citrus Scrub and begin your daily regimen with the best-looking skin possible. see more...

Gracie A.
Love this stuff. I use it every morning and night. I use it at night to wash off my day and all the germs and makeup that went with it for a clean refreshing sleep. I use it in the morning to wash away my sleep face and prepares it for the day. This is my go to every day and night.
Samantha P.
Chico, California
Such a great cleanser. Slightly abrasive but only enough to really exfoliate the skin. I personally have sensitive skin and this is the best drugstore cleanser I have ever used. Smells very yummy and leaves the skin feeling so smooth and hydrated and fresh and clean!
Emily M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Amazing facial scrub and it’s not too abrasive! It leaves my skin feeling so refreshed and clean I love it! The citrus is refreshing whether using at night or morning! I absolutely love this wash!
cristal M.
I like the tingly sensation and it has a nice scent but I really wish it had acne treatment aswell . I tested it out for 3 months and it dried my skin it felt flakey
Rachel J.
I was always a clean and clear girl because I was worried about breakouts but clean and clear was harsh on my skin. This is very gentle, hydrates really well, and still see facial clarity. Absolutely love
Liz S.
blanchester
I have some pores that bother me, I use this cleanser and it not only cleans my face, but helps to reduce the look of my pores as well. Plus it smells really good:)
Alex M.
this is a little expensive but smells great and makes your skin look and feel great too. Olay has great products- this is one of my favorite lines. It is gentle for being a scrub and has helped with blackheads significantly. I would recommend trying this product!
Kimberly F.
Bridgewater
As I’ve said with my other Olay reviews, I used this product for years and absolutely loved it. Several facial oats advised me not to use it because of the ingredients but it wasn’t until recent that I actually did my research and realized I need something more natural and safe for my skin.
Marissa G.
I honestly don't see any progress from using this. My face feels softer, but other than that it does not help with aging, wrinkles, all the stuff it guarantees. I would not recommend.
Samantha G.
['Irvine ', ''], CA
I love the consistency of this product. The scrub is never to harsh o your skin. After I scrub my face it feels super clean and smooth. I strongly recommend this product. I will definitely buy this product again.
Jai V.
Bellevue, WA
Give suggestions about this product?