BY OLAY

Invigorate your skin and your skincare routine. Olay Total Effects Refreshing Citrus Scrub cleanses and exfoliates to reveal younger-looking skin. Kissed with a touch of citrus, it leaves you with smoother and brighter skin, primed for the rest of your regimen. Plus, its oil-free, dermatologist-tested formula provides 7 beautiful benefits for youthful results that go beyond regular cleansing. The secret to this scrub is its gentle, oil-absorbing beads, which exfoliate your skin plus minimize shine. Over time, you’ll reveal vibrant, healthier skin for a beautifully natural complexion. Experience Olay Total Effects Refreshing Citrus Scrub and begin your daily regimen with the best-looking skin possible. see more...

Heather F.
I use this citrus scrub every day in the shower! Not only does my face feel clean and refreshed, but the citrus scent just helps to awaken my senses and get my morning off to a great start!
Alex M.
this is a little expensive but smells great and makes your skin look and feel great too. Olay has great products- this is one of my favorite lines. It is gentle for being a scrub and has helped with blackheads significantly. I would recommend trying this product!
Marissa G.
Smithville, TN
I honestly don't see any progress from using this. My face feels softer, but other than that it does not help with aging, wrinkles, all the stuff it guarantees. I would not recommend.
Samantha G.
San Clemente, CA
I love the consistency of this product. The scrub is never to harsh o your skin. After I scrub my face it feels super clean and smooth. I strongly recommend this product. I will definitely buy this product again.
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
I bought this product to help exfoliate my skin and help with the dark marks .. it's ok .. I'm on the French about it .. the scent wakes you up in the morning !!
Nichole S.
I love the scent and the way it makes my skin feel.  It cleans it nicely leaving me feeling refreshed.  I use it twice a day.  I feel like I get a value for my money.  Package nicely.
Hannah P.
Kernersville, NC
Smells amazing. Works great. Leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. I can't say enough about this brand. It never lets me down! I got this at Target on sale. I would definitely recommend it for everyday clean.
Ciera J.
I hands down LOVE this scrub. I just tried it for the first time after failing to find the okay duo pore minimizing on the shelves. It has this cool, refreshing tingle to it as it cleanses. The beads do an amazing job at exfoliating dead skin. It's definitely a new staple for me. Just be careful to keep it away from your eyes.
valeria d.
I love using olay products, been using them since as long as I can remember. I use this in the shower everyday and it makes me feel clean and fresh!! It does keep my face clear and always feel clean
Bobbie H.
Works great and leaves my skin feeling fresh and glowing!! I love this product and recommend it to all my girlfriends when they ask what I'm using on my face!!!
Jai V.
Bellevue, WA
Give suggestions about this product?