Total Effects Olay Total Effects Nourishing Cream Facial Cleanser, 5.0 fl oz uploaded by Zackia D.

BY OLAY

Revive skin with this daily cream cleanser that deep cleans and hydrates for younger-looking skin. Total Effects Nourishing Cream Facial Cleanser has a creamy lather that removes dirt and impurities to prep skin for the rest of your skincare regimen. The vitamin-rich anti-aging formula delivers 7 skin benefits in 1: deeply cleans, refines the appearance of pores, reduces appearance of fine lines, replenishes moisture, enhances brightness, softens skin and gently purifies. Experience a deep clean with a hydrated feel suitable for most skin types. see more...

Total Effects Olay Total Effects Nourishing Cream Facial Cleanser, 5.0 fl oz
  • "Love, Love, Love this cleanser. I have sensitive skin and this cleanser is perfect for me. It leaves my face feeling refreshed and soft." in 5 reviews
Melanie W.
Greensboro, NC
This is the only facial cleanser I use and I’ve been using it for years. I have somewhat sensitive skin and this never bothers or irritates it. It removes make up easily and leaves my face feeling soft and nourished vs that weird dry stiff feeling that some cleansers do. I would highly recommend it!
leanna b.
Wheelersburg, OH
Total effects advanced creamy face moisturizer formula fights 7 signs of aging in one easy step. I love this stuff it's so smooth and soft. I recommend this product to everyone. I just bought some the other day
Amanda B.
I love love love all oil of olay! This product is amazing! And the price is so reasonable. I have been using oil of Olay for years, I think it's super effective and I will continue to be a repeat user! I can't imagine thy oil of okay has any room for improvement but I wouldn't be surprised if they did!
Julianna D.
Pompano Beach
This is an incredible product that really provides a noticeable difference in my skin, especially this time of year in the northern US where the weather is cold and dry. I have sensitive, acne prone skin and did not have any negative impacts to my skin at all, even leaving it on overnight which was a huge relief. I strongly recommend this mask for those with dry skin!
Beauty W.
This product is pretty great! Right after I clean my skin with a scrub or mask I spread this over my face to keep it moisturizer. It really does work and makes my skin feel super smooth. The price is great in my opinion and I will surely buy again and again. I recommend for u!!
Melina G.
I loveee this a must try ladies I must say this prouduct is amazing and for even sentive skin not alot prouduct out here say and do what they say it will do for you but this does it all
Bridgette F.
Ona, WV
Super creamy and moisturizing! It doesn't leave my skin feeling weighed down or greasy. I have oily skin and it was still perfect. I picked mine up at my local pharmacy and the price was perfect for the product!
Kara W.
Kirksville, MO
I think this product works great and is very affordable. Its not greasy and it leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth. It is gentle on your skin as well. I bought it at Walmart and its available at several different stores. I would recommend it to all ladies that want soft moisturized skin.
Monica M.
Fort Wayne, IN
I used this facial cleanser and it has made a huge difference on my skin it's gentle comes in a nice package and doesn't leave my skin oily or dry like other facial cleansers have in the past. I recommend this product.
Meghan M.
Gulf Shores
Beautiful feeling skin after using it. Olay products are what my Grandma use to use. My Great Aunt's as well and their skin was flawless. I would be a fool for not using this.