BY OLAY #12 in CC Cream

This gentle brush applicator sweeps Total Effects Dark Circle Minimizing CC Cream Brush Applicator onto your eye area with precision and provides 7 beautiful benefits for younger, healthier-looking skin around the eyes.

Immediately Reduces The Appearance Of Dark Circles

• Hydrates For Firmer-looking Skin And Moisturizes To Repair Dryness
  • Light, Non-greasy, And Fragrance-free

How To Use:

Prior To First Use, Click
End Of Pen Several Times To Begin Product Flow. Click 1-2 Times And Use The Gentle Brush Applicator To Apply Product. Use Finger To Massage And Blend Any Excess Until Absorbed. Avoid Contact With Eyes. If Contact Occurs, Rinse Thoroughly With Water. To Clean, Wipe Brush With Dry Cloth Or Tissue.

Water/Eau, Glycerin, Isohexadecane, Niacinamide, Titanium Dioxide, Ppg-15 Stearyl Ether, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Palmitate, Sorbitan Stearate, Hydroxyethyl Crylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polyethylene, Iron Oxides, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Benzylalcohol, Methylparaben, Dimethiconol, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Polysorbate 60, Stearic Acid, Peg-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearylalcohol, Disodium Edta

• "great product." in 1 review
Tiffany R.
It didn't work for me. No coverage. No results. Didn't provide any relief for puffiness or conceal any very minimal dark circles. The brush & tube package design is terrible. For the cost there is barely any product in the tube.
Christal B.
COVINGTON, GA
I dont even know why i have this, but I do lol. I apply it under my eyes at night and I will say that I it absolutely makes a difference with the dark circles. It helps me to look refreshed by morning even when I've had the roughest nights
Njean J.
San Antonio
Great on dark circles. Leaves skin under eyes very soft & smooth. I love this item and believe it to be responsible priced for everyone to purchase. Can be purchased at your local Walmart or target
Asalah K.
I used this products for a couple of weeks but i was not seeing any results so i stopped using it. If anyone had good experience with this product please share because i was not seeing any good results. Maybe it took a a while to see results but i was looking for a product that was going to give me results within at least 2 weeks.
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
I have tried this cause dor some reason I get bad dark circles under my eyes and got this cause my mom swore by this so I have it a shot. I will tell you this works really great definitely saw results
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
When it comes to skin, I love all Olay products. This Olay eye cream helped my eyes look fresh and rested and kept them from looking hollowed out after a rough night's sleep (or lack of). It also softened and smoothed the skin around my eyes.
Nikki V.
I had higher hopes for this product- being a Momma of three dark circles became a daily occurrence. When I bought this I thought that after repeated use my eyes would look much better- I don’t believe it affected me at all. Maybe I’m too sleepy for this product to have any effect? Either way- was disappointed
Courtney R.
Rogers, AR
This stuff has a citrus smell, which was awesome! Was not expecting it. When you use it only a little bit goes a long way. It has these little beads in it to help cleanse your face. It was worth the buy and I will continue to keep buying it! It left face feeling cool and cleansed.
Tonnastein T.
Saint Louis, MO
This product is a "must have" for me!! I work 12 hour shifts at a hospital, and i started dark circles around my eyes.. My complexion is golden so the circles stand out and i dont where make up.. I didnt know how i was going to hide those circles until i tried this product. It worked so well that it didnt just cover up the circles, they were minimized. ❤❤
Shi Ann S.
Phoenix
Love it love it looooove it! I get really REALLY dark circles around my eyes. Sometime it looks like I have a double black eye with okay eyes that all changed for me! I used to go through alot of concealer trying to cover it up and now I don't have to worry about covering up and stick to my more natural look!
Catherine B.
How well does this product work?
Regina B.
Parlin, NJ
Does this really help with dark circles?
Karen M.
Does this product really work?
Regina B.
Parlin, NJ
Does this really help with dark circles?
Cori C.
Does this actually treat dark circles, or just cover them up?