BY OLAY

This gentle brush applicator sweeps Total Effects Dark Circle Minimizing CC Cream Brush Applicator onto your eye area with precision and provides 7 beautiful benefits for younger, healthier-looking skin around the eyes.

Immediately Reduces The Appearance Of Dark Circles

• Hydrates For Firmer-looking Skin And Moisturizes To Repair Dryness
  • Light, Non-greasy, And Fragrance-free

How To Use:

Prior To First Use, Click
End Of Pen Several Times To Begin Product Flow. Click 1-2 Times And Use The Gentle Brush Applicator To Apply Product. Use Finger To Massage And Blend Any Excess Until Absorbed. Avoid Contact With Eyes. If Contact Occurs, Rinse Thoroughly With Water. To Clean, Wipe Brush With Dry Cloth Or Tissue.

Water/Eau, Glycerin, Isohexadecane, Niacinamide, Titanium Dioxide, Ppg-15 Stearyl Ether, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Palmitate, Sorbitan Stearate, Hydroxyethyl Crylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polyethylene, Iron Oxides, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Benzylalcohol, Methylparaben, Dimethiconol, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Polysorbate 60, Stearic Acid, Peg-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearylalcohol, Disodium Edta

• "great product." in 1 review
Leslie B.
Rutledge, GA
I have used this Olay product to try and minimize my dark circles and it works the best compared to other brands I have used. I have normal skin and it did not dry it out nor did it make my skin feel oily. I like it amd most likely will buy it again
Cydmarie M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This product is one of my most favorite. It is very effective and works wonders for my skin. I use it everyday and works amazing. I use it mostly on me daily. It is a very effective product which is very good for you. It is also a great brand
Betsy F.
West Monroe, LA
I always have dark circles under my skin! This has been great to keep them hidden. It goes on smooth and doesn’t feel sticky or heavy on your face. Lasts for a long time
Tiffany R.
Lancaster, PA
It didn't work for me. No coverage. No results. Didn't provide any relief for puffiness or conceal any very minimal dark circles. The brush & tube package design is terrible. For the cost there is barely any product in the tube.
Brianna C.
Flatwoods, TN
Purchased at: Kohl's
I love anything targeted at helping dark circles. This helped to cover them some, and gave good hydration. Not my favorite, i have others i prefer more for my skin, but still a decent product. Love Olay.
Njean J.
San Antonio
Great on dark circles. Leaves skin under eyes very soft & smooth. I love this item and believe it to be responsible priced for everyone to purchase. Can be purchased at your local Walmart or target
Elizeth S.
Guymon, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
I have used this but I had to stop using it because it would make my makeup run, because i have oily skin and it just don’t feel good I mainly just used it with out makeup after I had washed my face at night.
Asalah K.
I used this products for a couple of weeks but i was not seeing any results so i stopped using it. If anyone had good experience with this product please share because i was not seeing any good results. Maybe it took a a while to see results but i was looking for a product that was going to give me results within at least 2 weeks.
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
When it comes to skin, I love all Olay products. This Olay eye cream helped my eyes look fresh and rested and kept them from looking hollowed out after a rough night's sleep (or lack of). It also softened and smoothed the skin around my eyes.
Courtney R.
Rogers, AR
This stuff has a citrus smell, which was awesome! Was not expecting it. When you use it only a little bit goes a long way. It has these little beads in it to help cleanse your face. It was worth the buy and I will continue to keep buying it! It left face feeling cool and cleansed.
Brandy G.
Columbus, OH
How long did it take to see results?
Cori C.
Does this actually treat dark circles, or just cover them up?
Chrissy H.
Does anyone with hereditary dark circles have experience using this? What were your results?
Katrina B.
Hominy, OK
I've had dark circles under my eyes since I was young. Is this the right product?
Regina B.
Parlin, NJ
Does this really help with dark circles?

Walgreens

Walgreens was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.