Total Effects 7-In-1 Tone Correcting Night Moisturizer uploaded by Dawn I.

BY OLAY

This all-in-one night treatment fights 7 signs of aging with a Vitamin-rich complex that hydrates to help reduce the look of age spots for younger-looking, even-toned skin.

•  Fine Lines and Wrinkles: reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
  •  Lack of Firmness: gives skin a firmer look
  •  Uneven Tone: balances and helps even out tone
  •  Discoloration: reduces appearance of discoloration
  •  Uneven Texture: helps renew skin’s surface
  •  Dryness: provides nourishing moisturization
  •  Dullness: gives skin a healthy-looking radiance

How It Works:

This all-in-one night treatment fights 7 signs of aging with a vitamin-rich complex that hydrates to help reduce the look of age spots for younger-looking, even-toned skin.Add this night treatment to your beauty routine to fight these 7 signs of aging:• Fine Lines and Wrinkles: reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles• Lack of Firmness: gives skin a firmer look• Uneven Tone: balances and helps even out tone• Discoloration: reduces appearance of discoloration• Uneven Texture: helps renew skin’s surface• Dryness: provides nourishing moisturization• Dullness: gives skin a healthy-looking radiance

How To Use:

Apply liberally to cleansed face and neck every night.

Water/Eau, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Isohexadecane, Dimenthicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Polyacrylamide, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Stearyl Alcohol, Sucrose Polycottonseedate, Cetyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, C1, C43-14 Isoparaffin, Titanium Dioxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Dimethiconol, Laureth-7, Fragrance/Parfum, Ethylparaben, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Peg-100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Disodium Edta, Propylparaben, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Bht, Zinc Oxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Methylparaben, Ammonium Polyacrylate. Vitamin/Vitamine B3, Pro-Vitamine/Provitamine B5

• Does it give any type of skin irritation when first apply...2 Answers
  • Is this good for combination skin?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Marissa H.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this product. It made my skin nice and firm. It made me feel radiant and confident because it gave my skin that moisture and glow that I search for. I put it on at night and then in the morning I feel tight and refreshed
Teri J.
Plover
Felt this product did not live up to its promise. It moisturized, equally, everywhere. There was no compensation for the combination skin type. There was no overall improvement on tone, fine lines, wrinkles, texture, dark spots or sun damage. For the results versus price, I may as well have bought a bottle of standrd hand lotion.
Tessa S.
Cleveland, OH
i never believed in "tone correcting" creams because i always thought my skin will always be uneven there's no way a cream can change that. boy was i wrong. this was gifted to me and i fell in love and ended up repurchasing! love the smell and it seriously works so well!!
Candice P.
Orlando, FL
I had been using a night cream that cost about $75 to try to get the pink blemish scars on my skin to fade. After months of using this expensive cream with no results, I decided to try a less expensive cream when I ran out. I read great things about Olay's 7-in-1 tone correcting night moisturizer so I have it a try.

I saw MORE results within 2 nights of using this cream than I did in months of using the expensive cream.

It left my skin looking and feeling smoothr, dramatically faded those pink marks, helped the bags under my eyes disappear AND it even has helped get rid of blemishes. I am never using any other night cream again!

The only downside is after it first dries it feels a bit tacky. But I'm willing to overlook that for the results that I see!
Mackenzie J.
Mcminnville, OR
I bought this a while back from Walgreens, it smells really good but never saw any effects afterwards. It was very good for making my skin soft, but I wouldn't recommend it if you have oily skin! But other than that it's a great product.
Tara G.
This is my second time buying this product and it's well worth the price. Helps even my skin tone, my face feels completely moisturized, and my skin is glowing in the morning.
Marisa Q.
Channelview , TX
I use this overnight every night as my nightly routine, and i like it, i don't think it moisturizes enough for my dry skin but i haven't found one that my skin likes as much as it likes this product. it does have a small odor to it not bad or anything like that but not great either. Other than that i would say to test it out for you self everyone is a bit different but this product seems to be a great night moisturizer
Larissa C.
Love this product! I won't use it in the morning because it can be a little greasy but I'm obsessed with using it at night along with the olay tone perfecting serum!
Hyacinth R.
S Portland, ME
Me and my mom would always share on skin care products! and this is one of them! What i love about this product is that it really does moisturize your skin, leaving it so soft and nurtured when you wake up in the morning! I have to be honest, when it comes to drugstore skincare products, it's always a battle between aveeno, neutrogena and olay! And i think that olay is one of the prestige brands in the skincare industry along side the other brands that i mentioned so you can never go wrong with it. :)
Holly W.
Eugene, OR
I love the effect of this product, but for the price I believe better moisturizers can be found. It is a nice and thick cream that feels lovely on the skin. I noticed that my skin would start to itch after a couple minutes of applying though. I did not see as much improvement in my skin's appearance as I have with other products. I will not buy this again.
Isabel D.
San Leandro, CA
Does it give any type of skin irritation when first applying it or the first uses of it?
Jessica O.
Newcastle
Is this good for combination skin?