Total Care Head and Shoulders Total Care All-in-1 Anti-Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner for Men13.5 Fl Oz

BY TAMPAX

With Head & Shoulders for Men Total Care All-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner for Men, it’s easy to get everything you need to care for your hair and scalp all in one bottle. Total Care All-in-1 features Head & Shoulders’ Fresh Scent Technology and extra conditioning in a proven HydraZinc formula. You can count on the anti dandruff shampoo and conditioner formula to deliver a healthy scalp plus great-looking hair.  Why choose Head & Shoulders?If you’re still seeing flakes with your current product, try the dandruff treatment dermatologists recommend most: Head & Shoulders. Our clinically-proven formula fights flakes better than typical anti-dandruff shampoos (5). Head and Shoulders has been proven effective in over 200 clinical tests, making it the most tested and most trusted (4) dandruff shampoo in the world. A great dandruff shampoo should do more than fight flakes. Because healthy hair is important, Head & Shoulders infuses every shampoo with essential beauty shampoo elements, like rich moisturizers and fantastic fragrances. Our products are always tough on dandruff, but gentle on hair. That’s why Head & Shoulders is the #1 selling dandruff shampoo in the world (4). Try the full line of Head & Shoulders products: From dry scalp to itchy scalp, dry hair to oily hair, and from a gorgeous green apple scent to handsome Old Spice freshness, Head & Shoulders has a version that’s right for you. Explore our full line of shampoos, 2in1s, conditioners, and hair and scalp treatments.(1) based on a 2013 survey of U.S. dermatologists.(3) satisfaction guaranteed. Mail product and receipt for a refund via prepaid card. Valid 1 year from purchase. Call 1-800-843-3543 for details. (4) P&G calculation based on Nielsen sales information July 2013 - June 2014(5) vs. competitor anti-dandruff shampoo with 1% Pyrithione zinc see more...

Jacky V.
I ONLY use head and shoulders anti-dandruff shampoo. The other shampoos do not work for me at all and they just make my scalp a lot more itchy and does not fix anything.
Ricky L.
Winchester, CA
I received this as a trial offer and can honestly say I loved it. It smelled great and is definitely one of the more moisturizing out of the other dandruff shampoos I've tried. The only problem would be that the smell didn't last long.
Katie H.
Oldsmar, FL
My husband uses this and has used it since I met him. It smells so fresh and even I like to use it now and again! He always gets a liter of it bc it will last a good while but he knows if my scalp is feeling dry that I will use it as well! As for the dandruff I've never had an issue with this product! It takes all the residue out of my hair but doesn't strip it or my hair dye. For the price this is a wonderful shampoo and conditioner in one!!
Diana M.
My boyfriend loves this shampoo. He always says to me that helps the hair be really clean, don't let oily (his hair is worst than mine in this situation). He have problems with dandruff, so this one is his loving one. I tried once (I forgot mine at home), and works well!
ciani n.
I just began you used head and shoulders at the beginning of this winter when I noticed my hair was becoming uncomfortably dry and flaky and I must say...I AM IMPRESSED. Not only has my dandruff decreased substantially but my hair doesn't itch nearly as bad as it did.
Jamie M.
Antioch, TN
I have had Dandruff twice in my life and both times I used head and shoulders. Cleared up within a few washes. Didn't dry out my hair at all. Can find this at any drug store or big box store. Great value for the price. Would definitely recommend. A+
Karina A.
Definitely cleans my hair but sometimes I fell a little burning sensation after using. It also leaves my hair very dry if I don't use a conditioner afterwards. I have thick natural hair and I do get flakey. This shampoo gets rid of the flakes and that's the only reason I still use it.
Mariajose P.
Dallas, TX
I don't really suffer from dandruff, however my brother does and he loves this shampoo. It is the only shampoo he uses, he refuses to use any other. I've used it a couple of time myself to see what the fuss was about, and it really does leave you scalp and hair feeling refreshing.
Audrey d.
New Haven, ct
I love this product, I used it on my son when he was about 4 months old and he had the flaky scalp. His doctor recommended this and I used it on him and it cleared everything right bout after one wash
Chelsie O.
Galliano, LA
I am a return buyer of this product. great clean scent and leaves my hair looking and feeling great. Gets rid of buildup. i wish the container was easier to open, and if it falls in the tub, the under cap gets full of water and makes a mess. All in all I would buy again.