BY EVELINE COSMETICS #32 in Nail Treatments

Revolutionary formula with active Strong Nail TM complex that penetrates nail structure, effectively regenerating and reconstructing it. Tightens, maximally hardens and stimulates the growth of nail plate. Improves flexibility making nails more... see more...

Martina K.
OravskĆ½ PodzĆ”mok
I really liked this nail conditioner. It dries off easily and leaves nails looking really healthy and gives them nice natural tone. Although, I donā€™t see any major change in my nails when the nail polish is not applied.
Doroteja I.
One of my FAVOURITE nail products! This is by far the best thing I used for strenghtning my nails. Before this nail polish they were so easy to break (they would grow for a week or too and that was their length maximum), thin... Now I can't recognize them! Wonderful product! The price is also really low, about 2$. Total Action 8 in 1 Intensive Nail Conditioner Many Problems 1 Solution By Eveline Cosmetics
Kristina A.
This is a great product that really worked for me. This is my 7th bottle, and i just love this Nail Conditioner.And another great thing - it doesn't feel like hard nail polish shell! .my nails have grown and look great. They are very strong now
Would recommend to a friend, to everybody.
Elham A.
Salwa, Salwa
If you always use gel manicure, and artificial nails and finally want to grow your natural nails. Then this is it the right product. It nurtures your nails, it hardens your weak surface and you can gradually feel and see the difference in as little as 3- 7 days!! it works but you have to keep going, sometime I use it as a coat cover to my nail polish really nice..
Beatričė D.
Kaunas
I was a little sceptic at first with this brand, but when I tried out this product, it amazed me. My nails are really really thin and I don't even put nail polish on it! Can't grow out my nails because they always break or cover in layers. But when started treating my nails woth this product, they became much stronger and now I can grow my nails a little longer without breaking them. Plus, it's quite cheap šŸ˜š
Catherine D.
I LOVE this stuff, its my absolute HG treatment for my nails. My nails grow to a certain length and then go really soft and peel/crack/break really easily, except when I use this, after this they are so healthy and strong!On Day 1 you apply one coat, on Day 2 you apply another, and then on Day 3 you take it all off and start again, with one coat. I usually do this for one week every month, or for 2 weeks if it's been a long time since I've done it. I absolutely recommend this nail treatment, it's the only reason my nails are nice!Ā
Lejla S.
Bar
Is ut just me who would give 1000 stars to this product. It's really amazing.  You apply it on your nails and you can see the difference in 3 days. I'm really a big fan of this. It helps my nails every time. I just have one little problem. When I come to the end it become thicker and it wont come out. But that's not a big deal.
Rihab M.
Monastir, Monastir
This product from eveline saved my nailes! I had a very fragile nails that don't grow up at all! I started applying 1 coat the first day than the second coat the next day. The Third day I pull it off with acetone and restarted the procedure. In 2 weeks I started to see the diffrence and my nails became healthier and taller! I love it !
Lamia B.
I love this product so much, it changed my nails completely. They are
noticeably longer and stronger. A good value for a little price. I recommend
using it and I will certainly buy it again

Sandra S.
I used to have big problems with my nails. They were so soft and tend to break easily. I bought Eveline's Total Action 8 in 1 Intensive Nail Conditioner and the problem has solved! My nails are growing faster and they're so hard! I use it as a nail polish base now. I recommend this conditioner for everyone.