BY EVELINE COSMETICS #23 in Nail Treatments

Revolutionary formula with active Strong Nail TM complex that penetrates nail structure, effectively regenerating and reconstructing it. Tightens, maximally hardens and stimulates the growth of nail plate. Improves flexibility making nails more... see more...

🎀 N.
Monastir 5000
This product is really amazing , my nails was very short but now when i use eveline 8 in 1 my nails becomes long and strength 😍😍😍😍  it is so easy to apply ; application : before sleeping, the first day you put a diaper; the second day you put another layer and the third day you avoid it with acetone and you resume in the same way ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤  Total Action 8 in 1 Intensive Nail Conditioner Many Problems 1 Solution By Eveline Cosmetics
Ajla D.
Riehen
After putting fake nails and gel manicure on my nails, they died. 🤣 my nails were short, red and brittle. I needed help and I decided to buy Total Action 8 in 1 Intensive Nail Conditioner Many Problems 1 Solution By Eveline Cosmetics which helped me to hrow healthy and strong nails. I don’t need fake nails anymore I have mine own natural nails ! Long and healthy 😄
Aldina E.
Tuzla
Picked this up by mistake in drugstore, but fell in love with it at home. I love 8 in 1 formula and that I don’t have to use bunch of products. It makes my nails strong and healthy , cuticles and skin soft and pretty. Great price and great product.
Olenka B.
East Hanover, NJ
That is the best nail repair ever!! Believe me! The thing is that I have really huge problems with my nails, they are very thin, easy to break and very tender. Sometimes it’s a challenge for me to let them be as long as I wish. I’ve tried a lot of different methods (natural oils, massage, pills, vitamins, nail polishes), and nothing could help. Somebody advised to try this one and it was a bleeding for my nails. At least they look natural, healthy and might be longer than before.
Paula H.
This is the only really  good solution I have found so far that keeps my nails strong. I can wear my natural nails as long as I want them to be! I also use it as my base coat and it works great. Cheap and always available at most drugstores. I highly recommend it to anyone with thin and easily bendable nails
Tijana M.
This is pure miracle. My nails are really thin and they grow really slowly. Using this nail treatment, they grew so much and became stronger. I really advise to everyone having problems with nails, to try out this treatment.
Alexandra B.
Ramnicu valcea valcea
I love this product. It’s the best nail treatment I’ve ever used. It really manages to completely restore your nails. About the price, it’s also super affordable which I like. After e gel manicure this is always my go to nail treatment.
Alina I.
If you are looking for an amazing nail treatment for your nails , this is the one. I discovered this years ago and this has changed my life. I never have natural long and strong nails till I have use this. Very affordable and very, very good quality. Amazing!
Ieva V.
Kaunas
Absolutely amazing. It makes my nails look very healthy, shiny and strong. But don't use after removing gel nails. It might feel itchy after applying on damaged nails
Zaouha M.
This is the product that saved my nails after the gel nails destruction.
I definitely noticed a huge deferent after the first week of using it.
It's magic, it made my nails stronger, longer, smother and shiny. I don't think my nails could survive without it.