MakeupNail CareNail TreatmentsEveline Cosmetics

Revolutionary formula with active Strong Nail TM complex that penetrates nail structure, effectively regenerating and reconstructing it. Tightens, maximally hardens and stimulates the growth of nail plate. Improves flexibility making nails more...

is it good for unhealthy nails? when i use this product it hurts my nails
Hey! Is this any good for really soft nails that rip?
what do u think this product?
Start your review of Total Action 8 in 1 Intensive Nail Conditioner Many Problems 1 Solution By Eveline Cosmetics!
Laura H.
Total Action 8 in 1 Intensive Nail Conditioner Many Problems 1 Solution By Eveline Cosmetics uploaded by Laura H.
Purchased at: Amazon
A friend told me to try this product to help strengthen my soft brittle nails. So far the results have been great.
Paulina K M.
Atlanta, GA
I really like it. But do no use it all the time. For example 2 or 3 times per year for 2-3 weeks will be enough. It really works but not keeping nails in this condition for ever
Batel O.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
I heard fantastic things about this product so I decided to use it as my coworker recommended. I put it on the first day and my fingertips and nails were burning, I read online that that was normal so I let it be. I put on a second coat the next day, my nails felt like they hurt, not because of the second cold but because of the first day. By the third day I took it off because I can no longer handle my nail beds being so sensitive. I am now suffering with very sensitive nails, and it seems like they are red and inflamed. I would not recommend this at all. No one should be suffering To get strong nails. I do not recommend this product if it starts to burn please take it off so you will not be putting a position like me.
Nicole G.
Richmond, IN
This was recommended to me by a nail technician a few years ago right after I had gotten acrylics removed and my nails were in a terrible state. I ordered it off amazon for $8, and after several months of painting my nails with it, my nails were strong and healthy again!
Nino N.
It really helps my nails to stay healthy. I use it as a base coat and my manicure stays longer. It is easy to apply, dries fast and I sometimes use it alone and my nails look cute and neat. I would definitely recommend this product to those who want effective remedy for weak and cracky nails.
Oksana P.
Oxon Hill, MD
That is my secret weapon to recover and regrow my nails after gel manicure. It looks wonderful on nails and very easy to apply. Strongly recommend for those who are struggling to grow beautiful and strong nails
member-88d08
I liked really good working. Realy useful product. It is long time use product and very confortable product. I advice all of them. Like ❤️❤️
Sabrina D.
Rushville, NY
Noticed no difference at all in breaking, peeling and tears. The treatment also peels right off..
Sarah H.
Tunis Lac 2, TN
When i start to use it i have an unhealthy nails damaged and not strong after that i was so happy with the results i don't need to go to the saloon now my nails longer and strong i just apply any polish color and i'm done 💅
Raphaela G.
Marlboro, NJ
People are absolutely sleeping on eveline! I’ve been using this for years and it keeps my nails healthy and growing FAST. . It strengthens the nails immediately after application and makes them super hard and resistant to breakage. My nails would break for literally no reason when I didn’t have this on. It’s basically my dupe for Rejuvacote. I put it on every day in the morning and take it off after 4 or 5 days and do it all again. It’s super cheap and available at Walmart! Start using this and you will see the difference.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Anni M.
New Castle, DE
il y a un an
what about Total Action 8 in 1 Intensive Nail Conditioner Many Problems 1 Solution By Eveline Cosmetics? after gellac my nails are so soft and dry. they lost their beauty and needed some emergency
mariem A. il y a un an
i also have this problem and now im using this product. its really work for me. nails are shiny and strong
keso K.
Tbilisi,georgia
il y a un an
Total Action 8 in 1 Intensive Nail Conditioner Many Problems 1 Solution By Eveline Cosmetics my nails are really brittle and it split and break all the time . what should I do in the future? are you recommend this itwm to me ?
Maka P. il y a un an
Nail treatment drug 8-1 treats 8 problems at once: Fights fragility Handles surface splitting Quickly grows a nail Thickens the plate Gives a healthy look Equalizes the surface area Adds natural shine Jewish jaundice How to use: Day 1 - Apply one coat of varnish, day 2 - Apply the second coat of varnish, day 3 - Remove the varnish with Eveline Cosmetics varnish remover and repeat the 2-day course again. The drug should be used for 2 weeks, after which you should rest your nails for 1 month and replace the drug with another treatment. Do not use on damaged nails.❤️❤️