BY EVELINE COSMETICS #31 in Nail Treatments

Revolutionary formula with active Strong Nail TM complex that penetrates nail structure, effectively regenerating and reconstructing it. Tightens, maximally hardens and stimulates the growth of nail plate. Improves flexibility making nails more... see more...

Raphaela G.
Marlboro, NJ
People are absolutely sleeping on eveline! I’ve been using this for years and it keeps my nails healthy and growing FAST. . It strengthens the nails immediately after application and makes them super hard and resistant to breakage. My nails would break for literally no reason when I didn’t have this on. It’s basically my dupe for Rejuvacote. I put it on every day in the morning and take it off after 4 or 5 days and do it all again. It’s super cheap and available at Walmart! Start using this and you will see the difference.
Darlyn K.
Linden, NJ
Die hard fan of this treatment. It really has help my nails grow. You do have to really do the treatment to be welling to Work. I use to be a nail biter, and it got to the point I said no more fake nails on. This was recommended by a friend that was in the same boat as me and it actually worked for both of us. Anybody that wants beautiful natural nails. Give this a try.
Sarah H.
Tunis Lac 2, TN
When i start to use it i have an unhealthy nails damaged and not strong after that i was so happy with the results i don't need to go to the saloon now my nails longer and strong i just apply any polish color and i'm done 💅
Katarzyna D.
Maspeth, NY
I have used this some time ago to strengthen my nails. It glides on nicely and dries pretty quickly so you can put it on and be on your way. Available in local drugstores
Nino N.
It really helps my nails to stay healthy. I use it as a base coat and my manicure stays longer. It is easy to apply, dries fast and I sometimes use it alone and my nails look cute and neat. I would definitely recommend this product to those who want effective remedy for weak and cracky nails.
Nicole G.
Richmond, IN
This was recommended to me by a nail technician a few years ago right after I had gotten acrylics removed and my nails were in a terrible state. I ordered it off amazon for $8, and after several months of painting my nails with it, my nails were strong and healthy again!
Estephania R.
Texas
This product is very very perfect I love it, always the used in my manicure 💅🏽
keti k.
Tbilisi
To begin with, the color is really not good. But it's a repair product but that's okay. The main problem I had with it was that after 5-6 days using it my nails started to burn! I immediately removed the product and hoped it would stop , but I still felt that burning in my nails and it wasn't good at all.
I don't recommend it to anyone! Bye
@MariaPopa P.
Coventry, Coventry
This is my holy grail product for nails! I bought it 5-6 times already and I will buy it all my life! It is so goood! Very cheap btw! In one week maximum you will notice a difference! I used to have short nails all the time because my nails were very fragile but now I have long and stronf nails! Incredible!
🎀 N.
Monastir 5000
This product is really amazing , my nails was very short but now when i use eveline 8 in 1 my nails becomes long and strength 😍😍😍😍  it is so easy to apply ; application : before sleeping, the first day you put a diaper; the second day you put another layer and the third day you avoid it with acetone and you resume in the same way ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤  Total Action 8 in 1 Intensive Nail Conditioner Many Problems 1 Solution By Eveline Cosmetics

back