BY TOSTITOS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• How much of the pepper jack can you taste? 3 Answers
Heather D.
MEMPHIS, TN
These are soooo good! I love the hint of heat especially since Pepper Jack is my all time flavor of cheese.. I enjoy eating them plain or with salsa or other dips. The crunch is great and I highly recommend this product. It is nicely priced and can be found at grocery stores.
Maria S.
Orlando, FL
It was a pleasant product to try. I live the fact that It was very easy to have it accompanied by a salsa in an easy way because of the shape of the product. It's not a product something I would reach for every time though.
Abigail M.
Greenville, WI
Tortilla chips are the number one junk food in my house. We ALWAYS have them on hand. Tostitos is my favorite brand by far. I love that these don't break every time you try to scoop some salsa! And usually they're mostly whole inside the bag!
Chelsea B.
Virginia
These are my favorite chips. I love dipping them in salsa. I think there healthy enough. This brand definitely met my expectations. It compared to similar products by being more Saltier. I would definitely recommend this product
Christina D.
Robbinsdale , MN
Mmmm good! Love these and the hint of pepper jack. Very tasty. Pretty affordable. And great for baking nachos in the oven. Gives a bit of a bite. And love the white stone ground corn flavor. I find them sometimes at target or Walmart. But disappointingly I cannot find them often.
Vanessa W.
Clinton, TN
I could eat the whole bag! I love pepper jack and these chips have just a hint of that cheesy goodness. They are delicious and healthy (in small quantities). I would totally buy them again and take them to any party I attend!
Laurie H.
Anderson, SC
Our family loves these and they are present at many of our gatherings. We pair them with salsa, dips and enjoy them alone as well. The size of he chip is perfect and they are not too salty. They are a great value.!
Nicole M.
Pretty much our go-to chips when we want to dip something. They hold up well even with heavy dip like beans or hummus or 5-layer dip. They aren't too salty and don't go stale too fast. Affordable too.
Morgan M.
Sand Springs, OK
I love Tostitos. We eat Mexican often so I really enjoy these chips. They are always well salted and are thick enough that they can be dipped and not usually break! But not too thick either. I would always recommend these.
Dee H.
South Jordan , ut
My family loves these chips I can't keep them on hand.every time I buy it I have to buy two and hide the second one. There a good snack and you can make a quick lunch or dinner out of them.
Melanie H.
Brogue, PA
How much of the pepper jack can you taste?