BY TOSTITOS #16 in Dips & Spreads

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tostitos® Brand Zesty Taco Flavored dip.

Dana R.
Lebanon, VA
I bought this one time headed to Alabama once and it isn't far the best dip ever. It is so delicious. If anyone knows where to buy it in southwest VA or east Tennessee plz let me kno. It's bomb and costs as much as any salsa
Cj B.
These have a very distinct taste, so if you're just starting off with Mexican foods and flavorings, i suggest having caution.  Everyone I have eaten it with, thoroughly love it though.  One of my favorite dips.
Melanie R.
Galloway, OH
This dip is so good, that I poured it in a pretty bowl and served it as an appetizer at my very fancy wedding, everyone asked for the recipe and no one had a cute it was from a jar.
Lexii K.
Yellville, AR
The flavor of this dip is so good that I'm not even ashamed to say I've eaten it with a spoon without any chips or anything else! Hehe not a bad price at all for how long it's lasted each time I've boughten it and there's two teenage boys in our house! It's a hit with everyone and a great snack for the whole family. It's a staple in many of our gatherings and picnics and even most holidays! We just love having an excuse to eat it up!
Brittney M.
Love this zesty taco flavor dip. I could eat this everyday. But it may be so common but I love these with chips. I could eat it every day if it was more healthy. I buy this almost every time i go to the store. I can't get enough of it.
LiveLoveLynn 8.
Kapolei, HI
Good tasting.   Craving satisfying unhealthy food.  Sometimes add it with our salsa.  Pair it with tortilla chips.  Once you start eating you can't stop.  Great food for parties and get together or movie nights at home, and for snacks.  We buy it frequently.
Veronica V.
Fullerton
I had this dip recently at a friends get together. I was skeptical at first because of the color of the dip. But everyone was saying on how good it was, so I was like... ok. I have it a try and the flavor is delicious. I couldn't get enough. It was good with some veggies also.
Jennifer H.
Louisa, VA
What was an orginaly accident, turned out to be the best mistake ever. Not only is this dip awesome with chips, but we even use it in out tacos, my daughter loves it on her rice, and almost anything else she can think of. Even used it as a spread on her sandwhich.
Cagney H.
South Charleston
Tostitos Zesty Taco Flavored Dip is a great dip for tortilla chips. I would also recommend trying it with the Cheesy Doritos. A good dip with good taste. Had a taco flavor but wasn't over powering and paired well with the tortilla chips. Definitely recommend.
Jenna M.
Tostitos is my favorite cheese dip and I was a bit disappointed by this flavor. It's overwhelming and so salty it's hard to eat. You can eat a delete chips and then the richness puts you off. I prefer the original salsa and cheese.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
I have never seen this before. Where can you buy it?