BY TOSTITOS #9 in Dips

Tostitos® Brand Spicy Nacho Cheese Dips To Go.
4 x cheese dip cups. see more...

lexy m.
Riverside, CA
These cheese dips are so yummy and they are good both cold and warm. I purchased them from Vons and they do contain recipes like you can add salsa and make a nacho layer dip thing. I would definitely buy this again. Good To-Go snack!
Michelle M.
Tullahoma
My kids love these.  They make a great snack or extra in their lunches.  They have great flavor and they are easy for the kids to snack on when we are on the go.  They are affordable compared to other snacks and offer a good value.  I would recommend this product to others and we will buy again in the future.
Bryana G.
Rosamond , CA
These are sooo yummy! And I love that they make the minis for on the go. I do love to warm up the cheese though and these don't allow me to. But I always just eat them with regular tostito's tortilla chips, tastes the best that way. This is also good on popcorn!
Tachel B.
Neoga, IL
I eat this nacho cheese with pretty much anything because it's so delicious. I dip various foods in it, and it always tastes amazing. It's a bit unhealthy, but it's a great snack for your "cheat day." I will always buy this product! I love it so much!
Jenna M.
My all time favorite cheese dip. I love the on the go packaging. These are perfect for work or even kids lunch boxes. The flavor is always smooth and just a bit spicy. I buy this for eating with chips and my other favorite, soft pretzels.
Lauren H.
Jacksonville , NC
My little boy loves when he finds these in his lunch. He gets to have nachos at school and that is a real treat for him. They're good to take for work for me also. The flavor is awesome and you get a good amount in each cup.
Urvashi J.
Old Bridge NJ
Cheese is life! I love these little packs its the right amount and hard to make a mess of! I got them from Walmart but you can purchase them anywhere. Cheese with some
tortilla chips doesn't get better than that!
Karissa P.
A quick yummy snack on the go. It's the perfect amount for a small bag of to Tostitos scoops chips. It's not super healthy but could be worse. Good price for all the dip you get. I would recommend this product!
Sadie O.
Indianapolis, IN
I am the kind of person who loves their chips and dips, and I'm kind of picky. This one tastes good and is a good value for it. It's probably not the healthiest but that happens. I'm satisfied with my purchase
Andrew C.
Believe it or not, I feel like these have been around since I was in grade school. Loved them then, and still love the taste now. Goes great with some good tortilla chips, whatever brand. Very satisfied.
Michelle M.