BY TOSTITOS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Urvashi J.
Old Bridge NJ
Cheese is life! I love these little packs its the right amount and hard to make a mess of! I got them from Walmart but you can purchase them anywhere. Cheese with some
tortilla chips doesn't get better than that!
Sadie O.
Indianapolis, IN
I am the kind of person who loves their chips and dips, and I'm kind of picky. This one tastes good and is a good value for it. It's probably not the healthiest but that happens. I'm satisfied with my purchase
Angelique R.
Fort bragg, NC
My favorite nacho cheese dipping sauces. Perfect for chips, nachos, even tacos. Probably not the healthiest but definitely delicious. I was able to find mine at Walmart and would recommend to others!
Shonda C.
Sparta, TN
Great for on the go snacking. Lunch made easy using these. Pair with tostitos chips and salsa, or pour over salad and taco meat. Great taste too. I wish it had reclosable lids.
Michelle M.
Tullahoma
My kids love these.  They make a great snack or extra in their lunches.  They have great flavor and they are easy for the kids to snack on when we are on the go.  They are affordable compared to other snacks and offer a good value.  I would recommend this product to others and we will buy again in the future.
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
I love how convient and portable these are. They are small enough to put in your lunch box and big enough to fill you up. I pair these with their tortilla chips obviously and it is such a nice. savory, salty snack! I will buy these again and recommend you to try them as well! Especially if you are busy and hardly eat at home!
Meghan B.
New York
These to go packs are great because I usually will eat the whole jar (only kind of exaggerating) in on sitting! These guys give me just enough to be satisfied! The taste is great and I especially like it when it's warmed up! More expensive than the big jar, but that's to be expected
Bryana G.
Rosamond , CA
These are sooo yummy! And I love that they make the minis for on the go. I do love to warm up the cheese though and these don't allow me to. But I always just eat them with regular tostito's tortilla chips, tastes the best that way. This is also good on popcorn!
Tachel B.
Neoga, IL
I eat this nacho cheese with pretty much anything because it's so delicious. I dip various foods in it, and it always tastes amazing. It's a bit unhealthy, but it's a great snack for your "cheat day." I will always buy this product! I love it so much!
Melody C.
Huntsville, AL
This cheese dip is perfect for a family movie night, it brings bad memories of when i was little and ate it with my mom akd sister, and i must say through all the years I've ate it, it's never seemed to change. Still the cheesy goodness i remember.
Michelle M.