BY TOSTITOS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
I love how convient and portable these are. They are small enough to put in your lunch box and big enough to fill you up. I pair these with their tortilla chips obviously and it is such a nice. savory, salty snack! I will buy these again and recommend you to try them as well! Especially if you are busy and hardly eat at home!
Meghan B.
New York
These to go packs are great because I usually will eat the whole jar (only kind of exaggerating) in on sitting! These guys give me just enough to be satisfied! The taste is great and I especially like it when it's warmed up! More expensive than the big jar, but that's to be expected
Tachel B.
Neoga, IL
I eat this nacho cheese with pretty much anything because it's so delicious. I dip various foods in it, and it always tastes amazing. It's a bit unhealthy, but it's a great snack for your "cheat day." I will always buy this product! I love it so much!
Jenna M.
My all time favorite cheese dip. I love the on the go packaging. These are perfect for work or even kids lunch boxes. The flavor is always smooth and just a bit spicy. I buy this for eating with chips and my other favorite, soft pretzels.
Talia M.
Charlotte, NC
So compact and make having a single serving of chips and dips simple. I hate the jar formula of these dips now because of the dips-to- go formula. I never eat the chips actually on the go but if I want to have some chips and dip with portion control this is what I grab.
Lauren H.
Jacksonville , NC
My little boy loves when he finds these in his lunch. He gets to have nachos at school and that is a real treat for him. They're good to take for work for me also. The flavor is awesome and you get a good amount in each cup.
Ashley C.
I had really high hopes for this product, but honestly it's just gross. You can taste the cheapness of the cheese and it is so artificial. I was hoping it would taste like their other cheese dip, but i was disappointed.
Hayley K.
Lucasville, OH
I love how convenient these little cups of cheese are! Between work and college, it seems like I'm always on the go. Paired with the Tostitos mini bags of tortilla chips, definitely a great snack to take with you wherever you go!
Summer J.
I love love love queso! But I'm not too big on spicy foods, I love that the spiceyness in this dip isn't TOO overpowering, but it gets a little more spicey as you eat it, so I can't eat too much of it.
Celyna🌹 T.
These dips are easy to bring on the go and there good I eat them with regular chips and has a good value to it not to pricey it healthy and not healthy at the same time I would buy it again though because it was good.
Michelle M.