Tostitos Smooth & Cheesy Flavored Dip uploaded by melissa l.

BY GENERIC

Tostitos Smooth & Cheesy Flavored Dip: Made with real cheese 0g trans fat Onion free soy free No gluten ingredients see more...

• "I swear this is my absolute favorite cheese dip!" in 1 review
Marina, CA
I bought this for a party and it went super fast. I usually don't eat these dips but I did like this smooth and cheesy flavored one. The party guests kept asking me what kind it was because it was so good with the chips I had put out. I will buy again for another party.
melissa l.
melissa l.
Foodie Expert
Omg i can't live with out this.. I'm a nacho fin and i absolutely will drive cross town to buy me this..lol
Kaitlin W.
Kaitlin W.
Greenville, SC
Cheese is life, and this cheese is amazing. Tostitos brand is about the only thing I buy because it is SO good. I like it hot or cold, depends on what I'm in the mood for. But this is definitely the best cheese dip!!!
Honor C.
Honor C.
Lakewood
This stuff is so good. I could eat the whole jar! Heat it up a little bit and dip some Tostitos round chips in it ūü§ėūüŹĽ
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Manhattan, IL
One of the better cheese dips out there. I would recommend this one over the Doritos dip. Super tastey and affordable.
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
Toledo, OH
Gran sabor! Nos encanta en casa para acompa√Īarlo con unos nachos. Muy rico y f√°cil de utilizar.
Rhonda B.
Rhonda B.
Morgantown, WV
Foodie Expert
Not only is this good for chips but also for baked potatoes and a lot of other foods too. You can never get enough of this.
Antelope, CA
I love this dip, but it might be because I am obsessed with cheese! My kids also love the dip, it is a family favorite.
Ruth M.
Ruth M.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
I do not like it at all, I do not like its flavor and it's too watery to be cheese. I only buy it once for a taste since I love cheese and never again
Kim K.
Kim K.
Kearny, NJ
The perfect companion for your tortilla or potato chips. The cheese is tasty, but not overpowering. Can be used for nachos as well.
Brandy D.
Brandy D.
Ashland, VA
Does anyone else find this mix addicting?
Antelope, CA
What other dips do you enjoy?
Tracy S.
Tracy S.
Grove, OK
Is there anything you can add to this to change the flavor? Spice it up?
Marina, CA
Is there a hot one of these with chili?