Tostitos® Smooth and Cheesy Dip uploaded by melissa l.

BY TOSTITOS #78 in Dips & Spreads

TOSTITOS® Smooth & Cheesy Dip is made with real Monterey Jack cheese for a rich, creamy dip that satisfies without the spice.

• "I swear this is my absolute favorite cheese dip!" in 1 review
Kaitlin W.
Greenville, SC
Cheese is life, and this cheese is amazing. Tostitos brand is about the only thing I buy because it is SO good. I like it hot or cold, depends on what I'm in the mood for. But this is definitely the best cheese dip!!!
Samantha H.
Perfect for making crunchwrap supremes at home! The kids hate the one with the peppers in it so I always have to find this one, which isn't an easy task at the stores by us!
Cindy B.
Marina, CA
I bought this for a party and it went super fast. I usually don't eat these dips but I did like this smooth and cheesy flavored one. The party guests kept asking me what kind it was because it was so good with the chips I had put out. I will buy again for another party.
Nicole W.
This is aust have staple in my pantry!! I always have this in my home for my family to smack on. We use it as is for chips or as a topping for nachos, tacos, and even cauliflower! So many ways to use it and it tastes great!
Alison p.
Aubrey, TX
The name says it all. Yummy and perfect for all your dipping needs. Love it for nachos too. Great price and it goes a long way. This is a item we always keep in our home. The kids love the flavor too!
Christy L.
Sacramento, CA
This is a great option for your nachos especially for the kids as it is not spicy like other versions of these cheese sauce. You could also use this cheese sauce with a warm soft pretzels
Colin R.
This is a great snack or party dip. I always try to pick a jar up at the grocery. It tastes good with veggies and not just chips if you're looking for a healthier option.
Ruth M.
I do not like it at all, I do not like its flavor and it's too watery to be cheese. I only buy it once for a taste since I love cheese and never again
M W.
Just like being at a restaurant love the flavor and for once no left overs this is great on nachos or any food you want to spice up with cheese
Yewande O.
Delicious cheese! Good medium flavor and not too spicy. I mix mine with salsa and heat it up and it makes the perfect football game dip!
Brandy D.
Ashland, VA
Does anyone else find this mix addicting?
Sara A.
Antelope, CA
What other dips do you enjoy?
Tracy S.
Grove, OK
Is there anything you can add to this to change the flavor? Spice it up?
Cindy B.
Marina, CA
Is there a hot one of these with chili?