Tostitos® Simply Natural Blue Corn Tortilla Chips uploaded by Krishii P.Tostitos® Simply Natural Blue Corn Tortilla Chips uploaded by Amber B.Tostitos® Simply Natural Blue Corn Tortilla Chips uploaded by Carla S.

BY TOSTITOS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I'm looking for a dip recipe that will be great for a sup...4 Answers
Brittany M.
Brooklyn
This is a great option for blue corn tortilla chips that is easy to find at the grocery store. It has a nice flavor that is not too salty like the other flavors Tostitos sells. I feel it cost a little bit more than the others they sell.
Anamaris M.
At first I thought we would not like these but these have the right crunch and right amount of salt along with being healthier. These are the only chips I'll eat with salsa
Rachel B.
Bartlesville, OK
We often reach for Tostitos Blue Corn chips to add to our mexican style meals. The taste and texture is outstanding. I especially like to add them to our healthy version of taco soup. A little bit of indulgence without breaking your diet.
Amie B.
Springfield, IL
I bought these on a whim, looking for something with a traditional flavor, and that is what I got. Being blue doesn't change the taste. I don't know what the blue corn changes. Maybe it's crunchier? Maybe it's slightly better for you? I don't know, but they're tasty. The level of crunch and saltiness is nice. And hey. They're blue.
Kaylyn H.
Valdosta , GA
I was skeptical of these being blue, but they taste just like regular corn chips, possibly even better! These had a great crunch to them and seemed a little thicker than regular corn chips. Definitely would be great with salsa or any type of dip!
Emma C.
Lake Stevens, WA
They're quite good, it feels a lot healthier eating the blue corn chips as opposed to white corn. I bought these for the first time at Safeway and would recommend, although they have a slightly different taste than the white corn chips.
Kelly M.
Worcester, MA
I love the blue chips. There is something about them that makes them tastes more natural and enjoyable. I love that you can binge eat these chips and not feel too bad about it since they are healthier. I would definitely recommend
Jordan C.
I'm hooked on blue corn chips and this is an option I can find at my Kroger without having to go to a store like Whole Foods. The chips are a little thicker than I would prefer but the flavor is good and it is a brand I trust.
Carissa O.
These chips are amazing. They taste just like regular tortilla chips (but better) and are made simply which is super important for my family. They're just the right amount of salty also and go great with salsa or by themselves.
Marissa S.
Cicero, NY
Blue corn chips are my favorite by far! I have been buying them for a couple of years now and Tostitos makes one of my favorite brands. They are crunchy with a delicious flavor. I prefer them over the traditional chip.
Brandi Lane B.
Rochester hls, MI
I'm looking for a dip recipe that will be great for a super bowl party! Any suggestions?!

Target