GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsTostitos
Tostitos Simply Natural Blue Corn Tortilla Chips

Tostitos® Simply Natural Blue Corn Tortilla Chips

by Tostitos

I'm looking for a dip recipe that will be great for a super bowl party! Any suggestions?!
Start your review of Tostitos® Simply Natural Blue Corn Tortilla Chips!
How would you rate this product?
Sara K.
Petaluma, CA
I love tortilla chips. I love nachos. I love salsa. Match made in heaven if there ever was.
Emily G.
Elizabethton, TN
Super tasty!! Great alternative to regular tortilla chips!! Love these!!!!!
Super tasty!! Great alternative to regular tortilla chips!! Love these!!!!!
Amanda H.
Carrollton
I like the blue ones a lot. They have major flavor. I have not ever had a bag that was not fresh.
Malisa P.
Fresno , CA
I love the blue corn tortilla chips for an authentic Mexican party meal or a baby shower theme and maybe a patriotic theme the blue is just so gorgeous with a natural taste
Talia A.
Issaquah, WA
I don't usually like blue corn chips but these were absolutely amazing! There my new go to alternative chip.
Rachel B.
Bartlesville, OK
We often reach for Tostitos Blue Corn chips to add to our mexican style meals. The taste and texture is outstanding. I especially like to add them to our healthy version of taco soup. A little bit of indulgence without breaking your diet.
Mandy G.
Dallas, PA
These chips are amazing!! They taste like they were cooked in the kitchen right before and have that healthy taste. Highly recommend.
Madison M.
Spring, TX
I love the authentic flavor in these chips. I use them for all of my dips. It pairs great with salsa and queso.
Kelly D.
Auburn, AL
I like getting the blue chips to mix things up! Tastes great, natural ingredients. Winner in my book!
Emma C.
Lake Stevens, WA
They're quite good, it feels a lot healthier eating the blue corn chips as opposed to white corn. I bought these for the first time at Safeway and would recommend, although they have a slightly different taste than the white corn chips.