BY TOSTITOS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tostitos® Brand Black Bean & Corn Mild Simply Natural™ Salsa.

Duckie L.
Auburn , AL
Tostitos bean and corn salsa is absolutely the best flavor of salsa out there! I love the beans! I use it for dipping, inside a quesadilla, on nachos, and of course with tacos! I couldn’t be more satisfied with Tostitos bean and corn salsa!
Nell♀ W.
Northport
Nothing beats some fresh homemade salsa but if that's not an option then this does this trick. It's not too spicy for people that don't usually eat spicy food. I highly recommend refrigerating it and using it all the first time it's opened. Just throw the remainder out after the first use because in a few days whatever's left will be soggy.
Monica V.
Indianapolis
I love it! I’ll eat it with any chip because it’s so deliciously made. Good value and the price is just right with it. The flavor is soooo good and fun to mix with other chips. I’m not sure if it’s healthy but I’m satisfied with the product.  The flavor is great!
Alejandro H.
Artesia
The reason why I gave the this product 4 stars is because this product is very good with chips, but it's missing a little spice. The value is fairly economical and I would recommend it to others, especially people who love salsa.
Gina F.
Canton
Yummy...! I love salsa with black beans and corn!! I haven't had Tostitos brand yet but I can't wait to try it! They're not to pricey. You get what you pay for! I love to eat my salsa on burritos, tacos, taco salad, and dipping with Tostitos restaurant style !!
Emily S.
This is one of my favorite salsa mixes. I pair this salsa with the Tostitos chips and I've put in on homemade tacos. I purchased this salsa at Wal-mart (when available). I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys salsa.
Bridgett U.
Wichita, KS
If you’re wanting to try a Salsa that’s a little different with a little flare you can’t go wrong here. My kids aren’t fans but that just means more for me and my husband. Very good and would recommend it.
Jonica D.
Angola
My daughter Madelyne introduced me to this flavor....best salsa ever! Love the flavor and perfect with a Tostito scoop!Tostitos® Scoops!® Tortilla ChipsTostitos® Simply Natural Black Bean & Corn Salsa
Kristen S.
Fairview , PA
This salsa has the right balance of spice and the black beans and corn add a great and pleasing texture in addition to the tomatoes. I usually can always find this at Target whenever i go!
Kailey R.
Plymouth, MA
Ew i really am not a fan of this product. Tostitos has never failed me before and im a big fan of the queso dips but this one i was not a fan of and was hoping for just a little more flavor.