Tostitos® Scoops Tortilla Chips Family Size uploaded by Yanet P.Tostitos® Scoops Tortilla Chips Family Size uploaded by Lindsey S.Tostitos® Scoops Tortilla Chips Family Size uploaded by Kayla S.

BY TOSTITOS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

TOSTITOS Scoops! Tortilla Chips are a dip lover's dream. Every bite is like a miniature chip bowl, ready to dip and pop straight into your mouth. It's everything you love about TOSTITOS original chips' texture and taste, perfectly configured into a unique shape that can handle even the heartiest of dips. With a satisfying crunch, they're the perfect chip for dipping into the good stuff. Grab a bag, gather around the dip bowl, and let the party start! see more...

• What will your Tostitos Tortilla Scoops be scooping for t...3 Answers
  • Are scoops better than the normal chips?2 Answers
  • What style chips were a fan favorite during your super bo...1 Answers
Tarrah A.
Our number 1 choice for parties where we serve many dips. It has the best crunch and perfect indent to really scoop up delicious bits of dip!
Brooklyn D.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I love Scoops.. They get the job done.. only thing is If I see the 2$ Chips I will get those over these because these are about 5$ a bag
Clara H.
Wenonah , NJ
I turned my mom on to eating this with the salsa it's amazingly good. Now every time we go to the store we have to buy it for our snacks.
angela p.
I love when these bags are on sale .i always stock up in the summer they come in handy when hanging by the pool and eating chips n dip
jackelyn q.
Rich chips flavored with salty tortillas, rich to dip in a sauce. Good to use at parties and better because they come in family bag.
Lindsey S.
Harrisburg, PA
You my right hand, my go to. Out with the broken tostito mess, in with these perfectly sized little spoon chips. I love you scoops ❤
Samantha A.
Our family loves scoops! They don't break when dipping, they're always delicious! These are our go to tortilla chips for queso night
Nayeli C.
Duenweg, MO
Perfect little scoops for dip or my husbands favorite, chili. These little scoops have the best crunch we use them for every party.
Erin G.
These are always in my house. They are great with soup. You don't even need a dip, they are good salty snack what more can you say.
Jenn C.
My all time favorite tortilla chips! These are great dipping chips and also great doused with chili, cheese and sour cream. Lol.
Elaine m.
Schenectady, NY
What's your favorite dip to use these scoops with ?
Kristinia C.
Winterville, NC
What will your Tostitos Tortilla Scoops be scooping for this coming Super Bowl?
Lysa D.
Wilmington, DE
Are scoops better or restaurant style for superbowl snacks?
JC  .
Are scoops better than the normal chips?
Sarah B.
Sumterville, fl
What's the best way to sever scoops? Already filled with some kind of dip or salsa, or, just in a bowl with lots of dips or salsas?