Tostitos Scoops Tortilla Chips Family Size uploaded by Kayla S.Tostitos Scoops Tortilla Chips Family Size uploaded by Lindsey S.Tostitos Scoops Tortilla Chips Family Size uploaded by Yanet P.

BY TOSTITOS

Tostitos® Brand Scoops® Tortilla Chips Family Size™.
Stone-Ground White Corn.
Now Even Better for Dipping.
0 grams trans fat.
Guaranteed fresh until printed date.
No MSG - no preservatives made with all natural ingredients, no artificial flavors. see more...

• What will your Tostitos Tortilla Scoops be scooping for this comi...3 Answers
  • Are scoops better than the normal chips?2 Answers
  • What style chips were a fan favorite during your super bowl party...1 Answers
Sabrina M.
State College
Can't get enough of these! My household (myself, two adult men) devour these chips with our various salsas and quesos, so we usually need 3 or 4 family size bags, which while they do have SOME air in the bag, it's still a good amount for the price. We just normally go through that much in chips. If only there was a Tostitos tree, then we would be set.
Elizabeth K.
Lawrenceville Illinois
Tostitos® Scoops!® Tortilla Chips 10 oz. Bag The original amazing Tostidos flavor but without the hassle! These are so convenient and hold the perfect amount of salsa. They are great for parties!
Katelyn E.
Foodie Expert
These are really good. Good with or without salsa. They are tortilla chips but even better! They are super affordable and I would buy them again. They are even better than other chips and I would recommend them
Januar A.
San Francisco, CA
I love this as a snack. It all depends on your salsa. The chips them selves are good and salted well. You'll need a different container to store it, because of how large the bag it comes with. So, open it when there is a large crowd.
Halle H.
Then have a perfect level of salt. Sometimes the chips are broken so you can't hold dips as well. Unbroken chips work great. The chip are pretty sturdy. They are easy to use at party's. it would defiantly recommend this to others.
Andres R.
Jacksonville, FL
Foodie Expert
There is simply no better chip for using with sauces. The scoop is simply genius! Please give that person a raise. They taste great alone too so don't be so sad once the sauce is gone so quick! Try it with heated up melted cheese, your life will change for the better.
Savannah R.
Mckinney, TX
Is there any better chip to eat with any dip?!! I don't think so! The scoops are perfect to set out with your favorite dip! They also are a pretty cute shape so they look great on a platter! They are easy to find and are worth every penny!
Matthew W.
N Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
He's are great because the scoop shape makes it so easy to dip and eat with salsa. They are a little too salty for me though that's why I gave them 4 stars instead of 5. I still love the flavor and we eat them all the time.
Olivia G.
Neely, MS
Foodie Expert
Being the big queso and salsa family we are, these are a must have in our house. There is such a vast variety, and they are all so good! The scoops and thin/crispy are our favorites. The only tortilla chips we purchase.
Anna Z.
Owings Mills, MD
Can't get enough!! Best for salsa and queso dip!! Used so many times for parties and never lets me down. Super crunchy and sturdy for dipping. Also, have some salt to them. Almost everyone I know prefers these.
Kristinia C.
Greenville, NC
Foodie Expert
What will your Tostitos Tortilla Scoops be scooping for this coming Super Bowl?
Elaine m.
Schenectady, NY
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite dip to use these scoops with ?
JC  .
Are scoops better than the normal chips?
Lysa D.
Wilmington, DE
Foodie Expert
Are scoops better or restaurant style for superbowl snacks?
Alanna C.
La Porte, IN
What style chips were a fan favorite during your super bowl party, restaurant or scoops?