Food & SnacksSweets & SnacksSnack FoodsTostitos
Tostitos Scoops Tortilla Chips Family Size

Tostitos® Scoops Tortilla Chips Family Size

by Tostitos

TOSTITOS Scoops! Tortilla Chips are a dip lover's dream. Every bite is like a miniature chip bowl, ready to dip and pop straight into your mouth. It's everything you love about TOSTITOS original chips' texture and taste, perfectly configured into a unique shape that can handle even the heartiest of dips. With a satisfying crunch, they're the perfect chip for dipping into the good stuff. Grab a bag, gather around the dip bowl, and let the party start!

How can we make this chip slightly less hard on the pallet? Also I haven’t found the family size yet
Are scoops better than the normal chips?
What style chips were a fan favorite during your super bowl party, restaurant or scoops?
Start your review of Tostitos® Scoops Tortilla Chips Family Size!
How would you rate this product?
Lily S.
Midland, TX
These chips go great with queso and salsa, so good! I like how it's so simple to scoop up any food. Not only are they great for dips but also for hard foods. Not too messy like regular tortilla chips.
David C.
Sterling, VA
Tostitos® Scoops Tortilla Chips Family Size uploaded by David C.
How you organize a party without a Tostitos? YOU CAN'T! They are indispensable for any reunion at my house
Tara Z.
Frostburg
Tostitos® Scoops Tortilla Chips Family Size uploaded by Tara Z.
Purchased at: Walmart
These use to be my all time go to however with the Last few bags I've noticed they are alot harder to chew n dont eat as many which I guess is a good thing but notice teeth hurt after a few and dont enjoy way I use to still has same amazing flavor and goes well with salsa which helps soften a little... still recommended just not for those with sensitive teehth. I'm thinking I'm going to try the rounds or cantinas next time as they look thiner
Alma G.
San Diego, CA
These are good and sturdy enough to grab your favorite dip. But there is not enough in the bag so they dont break or what not.
Devon S.
Hernando, MS
Purchased at: Walgreens
These are a staple in my house. They’re good with dip or alone. Just something you got to have all the time.
Candice D.
Berea, KY
These are genius!!! We use these for so many things. Dips, rotel, chili, and especially taco salad!!! Yummm...
Tiffany F.
Rome, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
These are great with chicken wing dip and salsa. Also the queso dips. Household favorite.
Katelyn N.
Hillsboro, KS
These are really good. Good with or without salsa. They are tortilla chips but even better! They are super affordable and I would buy them again. They are even better than other chips and I would recommend them
Januar A.
Fairfield, CA
I love this as a snack. It all depends on your salsa. The chips them selves are good and salted well. You'll need a different container to store it, because of how large the bag it comes with. So, open it when there is a large crowd.
Halle H.
Then have a perfect level of salt. Sometimes the chips are broken so you can't hold dips as well. Unbroken chips work great. The chip are pretty sturdy. They are easy to use at party's. it would defiantly recommend this to others.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...