BY TOSTITOS #13 in Chips

• "Great for a late night snack with salsa. " in 1 review
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
Hands down the best tortilla chips for scooping salsa, queso and my favorite guacamole!!! They’re perfectly salty without being too salty. They have a subtle corn flavor and go great with so many dips. Great for nachos too, they hold everything! Only reason why these aren’t getting 5 stars is I always find 1/4 Of the chips are all broken into pieces. I just think the shape doesn’t travel well so handle with care!
Courtney M.
Albany, NY
Alright, so it is time to be honest about these little demon chips. You would think this is a good idea, a nice invention, right? You can SCOOP your salsa and have it stay! Cool idea, sure. But you won't be so happy when you try to bite into these things. They are going to destroy the roof of your mouth, causing that delicious salsa to burn your newly developed cuts. They will honestly ruin your life. (They do taste good though, so I guess 3 stars will do).
Erin H.
Tostitos are awesome! These are my favorite chips to eat paired with a great salsa. I enjoy Tostitos as a an everyday snack or even at parties. They are delicious. I usually snag a bag whenever I go to Walmart. I highly recommend these to anyone who is a chips and dip kind of person like myself.
Ellen S.
Big big fan of these, mostly because they optimize my ability to douse my chip in salsa or guac. Absolutely genius. They’re super reasonably priced, but that also means they’re mass produced and don’t use the highest quality of ingredients. Would buy again solely because of dip ability.
Jolie H.
Sterling Hts, MI
These are a crowd pleaser at a party with some salsa and queso. They perfectly hold any dips you choose and are also great for nachos. They aren't too salty and are a really versatile chip. I will say I wish it had a slight tang to them, but other than that these are phenomenal.
Wyona C.
This is the best dip corn chip going!  No football party is complete without these and some salsa.  While they are very tasty by themselves, they are made for dips.  These are somewhat more healthy than potato chips and are available at about every grocery store around.
Breanna S.
These Tostitos bowl chips are perfect for any chunky salsa your heart desires! They’re strong enough to hold a good spoonful of salsa all the while keeping it contained in the bowl shape! So no mess! They also have a great tortilla chip taste with the perfect amount of saltiness
I’d definitely recommend them for your next tailgate!
Alyssa D.
North Olmsted, OH
Whenever I need tortilla chips, I always get scoops!! They make it so easy to scoop up your dip without it falling off of the chip. The chips also have the perfect amount of salt. I typically use these chips to eat nachos, buffalo chicken dip, or just some guac, salsa or queso.
Kristen K.
Tostitos are expensive, and in my opinion do not taste much different than a generic brand. I will buy them if they are on sale; otherwise, I buy the generic brand. I often buy them at Kroger, Giant Eagle, or Wal-Mart. The scoops are my favorite to eat with salsa!
Lex S.
Philadelphia , PA
I love salsa and chips and these scoops get the perfect amount everytime. Sometimes you'll get a bag with a lot of broken chips but they still as effective as before. I buy these at least once a month. They don't disappoint. Only other con is the calories.