BY TOSTITOS

The TOSTITOS® Tortilla Chips you love in a scoop-able shape that lets you dip a little or scoop a lot – even in the heartiest of dips. It’s like a mini chip bowl in every bite. Grab a bag and dig in.

• What's your favorite dip recipe for Tostitos® Scoops!® T...3 Answers
  • Con que salsa saben mejor ?2 Answers
  • What is the best dip to get with these? 9 Answers
Heather H.
Edmond
I don’t think Tostitos could make a bad chip if they tried! No Tex-Mex meal in my house is complete without them. They’re never stale, and always taste like they were made fresh out of the kitchen. We love the Scoops when eating one of our favorite entrees, Cowboy Food. They hold up to the heaping amounts of beans, meat, cheese, and rice that make up the dish. There’s nothing worse than a broken chip. I don’t think they’re the healthiest part of any meal, but I won’t tell if you don’t.
Chelsey W.
Murrells Inlt, SC
These are my favorite type of tortilla chips.
The worst part of dipping is when the dip falls off the chip. This impeccable design eliminates this problem! And for someone that usually prefers a lot of salads, guacamole, etc o t heir chips this product is absolutely perfect for maximizing the amount of dip on the chip. This product is readily available at most grocery stores so it makes it easy to find even if you shop outside of your normal stores.
Manda G.
These chips taste amazing by their selves but I also like that there is a variety of ways to use them with him creating snacks or meals. We use these when we're making taco salad so it's easier to scoop up the taco salad. We are still by the queso cheese to dip them and were even milk shredded cheese on them and scoop up salsa and sour cream as a snack. They're really great chips and I love that they come in scoops.
Caitlin B.
I live in Chicago, and a lot of the grocery stores stock the shelves with local tortilla chip brands.... Which are delicious, I won't lie. But I always come back to the Tostitos scoops when I make any kind of dip. Most other chips break in the bowl and you struggle to get anything on it. Unless you use these bad boys! I also love how salty and flaky Tostitos tortilla chips are. They really are my favorite!
Cat N.
I love Tostitos. I just bought a bag of these to eat with my salsa. Best part about Tostitos is that they are vegan. I’m not picky I like the normal chips too but the scoops make it 100 times more easier then having to dig my hand in with a strait chip. I can just pour it in the middle and boom! No mess, no hard work, I get to be lazy. It’s perfect. If you don’t want a mess get these.
Shanel H.
Tomball
How can there be a better chip to dip with? I am a dip-aholic. I love it all, cheese, salsa, guac, spinach, ranch and well anything else you can think of. I never pass up an opportunity to savor every morsel and these babies are the top of the line in dipping chips. I also make mini taco bowls for parties in these, they are cute and super easy to make plus they taste great.
Paula P.
Van Buren, MO
I keep there tortilla chips at my house at all times! I like to eat a few with salsa everyday & make nachos. The scoop to me is brilliant! You don’t make a mess & you don’t have to double dip. It makes it so easy to make nachos or use with a dip, you get a little of everything & it doesn’t fall off. I have always preferred The Tostitos brand chips but the Scoops are where it’s at!
AE H.
lanham
What is there bad to say about little bowl of tortilla chip goodness? They do what they’re supposed to - hold the salsa so it doesn’t fall off after you dip. They’re tasty. They’re not the Mexican restaurant i can’t stop eating these chips tasty (which is why I only buy them on sale, they aren’t worth the price on the bag). And I am sure someone with far more time than I have can use these to make some pretty sweet appetizers.
Brannon B.
Danville
I buy this product several times a month. I love chips and salsa. I also fix taco salads several times a month for dinner and I always pick up a bag at the grocery store. I feel like it isn’t the healthiest tortilla chips to eat. However it is a staple in my household due to several members of my family not being to adventurous when it comes to healthy food.
Tamra Z.
Iselin, NJ
For a really long one these were the only tortilla chips we would buy. Love the fact that you can scoop up your dip and not worry about it falling off. One thing I do with these is lay them on a tray and fill each with ground beef, out cheese on top and put them in the oven. Then out the oven (350 till golden) add half a cherry tomato. Thank me later.
Kaelyn C.
North Platte, NE
Beth T.
Lancaster
What's your favorite dip recipe for Tostitos® Scoops!® Tortilla Chips ?
Rozi J.
Do they carry these at Walmart?
Emelsyth O.
Orlando, FL
Con que salsa saben mejor ?