BY TOSTITOS #9 in Chips

The TOSTITOS® Tortilla Chips you love in a scoop-able shape that lets you dip a little or scoop a lot – even in the heartiest of dips. It’s like a mini chip bowl in every bite. Grab a bag and dig in.

• What's your favorite dip recipe for Tostitos® Scoops!® T...2 Answers
  • Con que salsa saben mejor ?2 Answers
  • What is the best dip to get with these? 9 Answers
Gina C.
Encinitas, CA
Loveeeeee these chips, love tostitos. These chips are amazing for parties, eating with friends, or for people who just love to be able to dip their chips in any sauce or salsa without half their chip breaking into the sauce. These are the perfect amount of saltiness and flakiness, and the fact that they are a scoop shape just makes eating these chips with sauce even easier. They are one of my go to snacks because I don't think you can go wrong with these chips. I truly recommend them to everyone and I recommend to eat them with the Tostitos® Salsa Con Queso – Medium. It's the most delicious pairing.
Heather H.
Edmond
I don’t think Tostitos could make a bad chip if they tried! No Tex-Mex meal in my house is complete without them. They’re never stale, and always taste like they were made fresh out of the kitchen. We love the Scoops when eating one of our favorite entrees, Cowboy Food. They hold up to the heaping amounts of beans, meat, cheese, and rice that make up the dish. There’s nothing worse than a broken chip. I don’t think they’re the healthiest part of any meal, but I won’t tell if you don’t.
Chelsey W.
Murrells Inlet, SC
These are my favorite type of tortilla chips.
The worst part of dipping is when the dip falls off the chip. This impeccable design eliminates this problem! And for someone that usually prefers a lot of salads, guacamole, etc o t heir chips this product is absolutely perfect for maximizing the amount of dip on the chip. This product is readily available at most grocery stores so it makes it easy to find even if you shop outside of your normal stores.
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
Scoops are perfect for anything and everything. You want some dip..SCOOP. You want to scrape leftover food off your plate from dinner..SCOOP. The real game changer is taking a plate of these, sprinkle a  ton of shredded cheese on top, and microwave them for about 20 seconds..ya'll...they are to die for. Literally my go to snack when im feeling a little hungry. I love these. I highly recommend.
Caitlin B.
I live in Chicago, and a lot of the grocery stores stock the shelves with local tortilla chip brands.... Which are delicious, I won't lie. But I always come back to the Tostitos scoops when I make any kind of dip. Most other chips break in the bowl and you struggle to get anything on it. Unless you use these bad boys! I also love how salty and flaky Tostitos tortilla chips are. They really are my favorite!
Shanel H.
Tomball
How can there be a better chip to dip with? I am a dip-aholic. I love it all, cheese, salsa, guac, spinach, ranch and well anything else you can think of. I never pass up an opportunity to savor every morsel and these babies are the top of the line in dipping chips. I also make mini taco bowls for parties in these, they are cute and super easy to make plus they taste great.
AE H.
lanham
What is there bad to say about little bowl of tortilla chip goodness? They do what they’re supposed to - hold the salsa so it doesn’t fall off after you dip. They’re tasty. They’re not the Mexican restaurant i can’t stop eating these chips tasty (which is why I only buy them on sale, they aren’t worth the price on the bag). And I am sure someone with far more time than I have can use these to make some pretty sweet appetizers.
Brannon B.
Danville
I buy this product several times a month. I love chips and salsa. I also fix taco salads several times a month for dinner and I always pick up a bag at the grocery store. I feel like it isn’t the healthiest tortilla chips to eat. However it is a staple in my household due to several members of my family not being to adventurous when it comes to healthy food.
Sandriel K.
These are great for any function or a great snack for anytime! The dips is very manageable with the scoops my children love them too! I buy them often just to keep a snack in the house! I would recommend this for any work potluck or family get together!
Love X.
Out of all the tortillas, this is the best one. I love to dip in salsa before I enjoy this snack and when it first came out I couldn't wait to try it. Now I only get this and salsa combo. I'm not going to change to regular shapes anymore since this shape made scooping so much easier from those salsa jars. But if you want to make nachos, regular shape may be better.
Kaelyn C.
North Platte, NE
Emelsyth O.
Orlando, FL
Con que salsa saben mejor ?
Beth T.
Lancaster
What's your favorite dip recipe for Tostitos® Scoops!® Tortilla Chips ?
Rozi J.
Do they carry these at Walmart?