BY TOSTITOS #1 in Salsa

Enjoy The Crunch Of Tostitos® Crispy Round Tortilla Chips With The Mild Heat And Full Flavor Of Salsa Verde. Tostitos® Sabritas® Salsa Verde Flavored Tortilla Chips Are Our Most Popular Flavor In Mexico, And After Just One Chip, You’ll See Why! These Deliciously Mild, Authentic Flavored Tortilla Chips Are Even Better When Topped With Tostitos® Medium Chunky Salsa, Cheese, Jalapeños And Corn.

• Are these even good? I'm always iffy on trying new things 2 Answers
  • i would love to try1 Answers
  • How are these in comparison to the regular Tostitos?1 Answers
Denisse G.
These are my favorite Tostitos. They are spicy and it is a great presentation. I always find deals on them so I try to buy them at Meijer most of the time.
Michelle R.
Texas
They are super delicious, more accompanied by a con or valentina sauce, they are a delicious snack that can be accompanied by your sandwich
Minerva Aurora Q.
Apodaca ,
Los testigos salsa verde
Son un producto que viene en pequeñas tostaditas con un rico sabor a salsa verde me encanta porque los puedo comer como snak en cualquier momento son muy ricos la cantidad es la necesaria para para dejar a un lado el hambre por un rato, el precio es justo por el producto, estos tostitos le encantan a todos pero en especial a mi.
Jennifer M.
Rogers
Theses are so bomb!! A mexican style way to eat tostitos!!! They are also good with cheese dip!!! Yummm
Linette H.
Florida
These are my favorite chips.. Yummy.. I have to re-order them once a month, family loves them and when people come over they do as well. I wish they were the big bags and not the snack bags. I am so glad these came in and were fresh. i love them!!!!!
Erika G.
Ormskirk, L39
Yummy , I love the Salsa Verde flavour , I truly enjoy to dip them into the nacho cheese! As a Mexican I highly recommend this product.
Cecy C.
Marysville, WA
We always buy the Salsa Verde Tostitos to make Tostilokos our favorite Mexican snack. The Tostitos taste great and there not very spice. But I you haven't please buy them and make yourself some yummy Tostilokos. You'll love them too.
Carla S.
Citrusy, spicy but not in a bad sense, tasty, salty, oh my, I love these tostitos. They are by far my favorite and always keep a bag in my pantry.
Karime B.
En mi opinión pienso que es un delicioso producto, lo puedes comer como botana o acompañarlo en tus comidas, producto mexicano y en cada lugar o sitio le agregamos ingredientes al gusto. Grandes variedades y todas deliciosas.
Naomi B.
morgan hill ca
I love Tostitos!!! It’s so delicious! You could add peanuts, cucumbers and chili, do recommend!!!!
Devonna J.
Highland, IN
Are these good? If they are what kind of dip should I get with them?
Felicia L.
Falfurruas, TX
Are these even good? I'm always iffy on trying new things
Lauren N.
North Augusta, SC
Do these chips legit taste like salsa? I like to use salsa verde in my guac. Wonder if those chips would be good for that dip?
paula d.