BY TOSTITOS #3 in Salsa

Enjoy The Crunch Of Tostitos® Crispy Round Tortilla Chips With The Mild Heat And Full Flavor Of Salsa Verde. Tostitos® Sabritas® Salsa Verde Flavored Tortilla Chips Are Our Most Popular Flavor In Mexico, And After Just One Chip, You’ll See Why! These Deliciously Mild, Authentic Flavored Tortilla Chips Are Even Better When Topped With Tostitos® Medium Chunky Salsa, Cheese, Jalapeños And Corn.

• Are these even good? I'm always iffy on trying new things 2 Answers
  • i would love to try1 Answers
  • How are these in comparison to the regular Tostitos?1 Answers
Melissa A.
New Richmond
I love these chips. I am so happy that I can finally find chips like these. The flavor and the hotness is such a good mix. I love to eat spicy chips. They were also great when I had taco salad. They gave it just the right amount of crunch and spicyness.
Noura H.
Los Angeles
You definitely need salsa with these chips! But this flavor in particular you can eat it alone and it will taste amazing! I’m all about flavor and this has enough flavor to keep you content and satisfied ! Definitely recommend you to try it
Osmany A.
phonix
These are really good they taste really good and you could eat them with nacho cheese or with corn or other things they sell them almost anywhere I have been eating theses fore years now and they are affordable and if you go to some places where they sell Ice cream and candy’s and other stuff they might sell them with corn mayo white shredded cheese Chile and other stuff
Brittany R.
These chips are incredibly delicious! I was hesitant because salsa flavored things are usually really sweet, these aren’t. I am impressed with the flavor of these chips. I would buy them as long as they are out.
Michelle L.
El Centro, CA
This are my other favorite chips because of the salsa verde. cons is that this is junk food and pro is the flavor. It doesn't compare to any other chips. I am repeated consumer. I would recommend of course!
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
1,192 reviews
I was excited when i seen these at Walmart.They have an awesome salsa flavor and they are slightly spicy but in a good way. These are great paired with salsa or by themselves. I would highly recommend
Ana T.
Santa Maria, CA
These chips are delicious 😋 they are one of my favs ! They have a really good taste and they taste supper good with Chile 😋Tostitos® Salsa Verde
Chelsea S.
Shepherd
ever get lazy and not want to dip chips in salsa? yeah me too. these solve that problem. amazing taste. literally addicted. i can eat an entire bag in one sitting. strong smell and the right amount of crunch.
KiKi R.
Kokomo, IN
OH MY GOSH !!!! These are seriously THE best chips I've ever had. Like I sat down with a bag of these and finished them in one setting, they are just THAT good! Honestly the best part (apart from eating them) was the seasoning at the bottom of the bag (you know when you use your finger and scoop it from the bottom of the bag).❤
Alina M.
Port St Lucie, FL
I grew up in southern California, so when I eat these it takes me back to being a little kid and waiting for the ice cream man to come around. I don't know what they were called but the ice cream man would open your bag and put hot sauce and other stuff in it and it would be so good. it was the perfect after school snack when I was younger.
Devonna J.
Highland, IN
Are these good? If they are what kind of dip should I get with them?
Felicia L.
Dallas
Are these even good? I'm always iffy on trying new things
Lauren N.
North Augusta, SC
Do these chips legit taste like salsa? I like to use salsa verde in my guac. Wonder if those chips would be good for that dip?
paula d.