BY TOSTITOS #6 in Salsa

Enjoy The Crunch Of Tostitos® Crispy Round Tortilla Chips With The Mild Heat And Full Flavor Of Salsa Verde. Tostitos® Sabritas® Salsa Verde Flavored Tortilla Chips Are Our Most Popular Flavor In Mexico, And After Just One Chip, You’ll See Why! These Deliciously Mild, Authentic Flavored Tortilla Chips Are Even Better When Topped With Tostitos® Medium Chunky Salsa, Cheese, Jalapeños And Corn.

Cleo N.
Compton
This is my all time favorite chips! Every time I go to a Mexican grocery store I always search for these! It taste even better when adding cucumbers, jicama, Japan peanuts, mangoes, and chamoy! What makes me love these chips is how circled they are and how I can savor it by licking off the seasoning. They will forever be my favorites!
Stacy s.
My new favorite chip! I hope they aren't limited edition. I love how thin the chip is and that every chip has tons of seasoning compared to Doritos. I could sit and eat the whole bag! The price was very reasonable and the bag was full of chips! Also good with salsa or sour cream.
Cassandra R.
damn this are really good, you guys should try these or the purple bag 😍 i get them at my local Heb their really good for botanas or party's their affordable like any other chips i would recommend these tortilla chips
Noreen H.
Indianapolis , IN
Tostitos® Salsa Verde these chips are irresitsblr i canr just eat one. They pair well with salsa and other mexican favortitea. My whole family loves to eat them. Seriously good
Chris K.
Port Saint Lucie
Excellent flavor. Very savoury with a slight tinge of spice. The only reason I'm not giving it 5 stars is these chips break easily when using dip. Other than that, this is a stellar product from Tostitos. Was surprised how good they are.
Great chips for all kinds of occasions! On their own they are amazing, adding chamoy is a given, and they taste even better when turned into tostilocos! Make sure to give that last option a try !!!
Kimberly P.
I LOVE tostitos!! Growing up in Mexico I would always go to the store and buy a bag of these and have my mom make me some tostilocos. Basically for those who don't know what that is, they cut the side of the bag and inside they add cucumber, japenese peanuts, chamoy, salsa, chili sauce, cuero, among other things depending who makes them. I believe Everyone sound try it out, its amazing.
Martha G.
Tostitos Salsa Verde seasoning is really delicious. The taste is similar to Doritos salsa verde chips, but my family prefers Tostitos. If you like Doritos salsa verde you should definitely try these, you will love them. My husband loves eat them with nacho cheese and jalapeños.
Daisy R.
San Ysidro, CA
Im mexican so I realllllllllllllllly love these chips. They're great to eat with anything! I love to buy them for our kids parties. I always make tostilocos for them and the guests enjoy them. I got to mexico to buy them and they come out super cheaper than when you purchase them here.
Linette H.
Florida
These are my favorite chips.. Yummy.. I have to re-order them once a month, family loves them and when people come over they do as well. I wish they were the big bags and not the snack bags. I am so glad these came in and were fresh. i love them!!!!!
Lauren N.
North Augusta, SC
Do these chips legit taste like salsa? I like to use salsa verde in my guac. Wonder if those chips would be good for that dip?
Felicia L.
Falfurruas, TX
Are these even good? I'm always iffy on trying new things
Nuri M.
How are these in comparison to the regular Tostitos?
Devonna J.
Highland, IN
Are these good? If they are what kind of dip should I get with them?