BY TOSTITOS #1 in Salsa

Enjoy The Crunch Of Tostitos® Crispy Round Tortilla Chips With The Mild Heat And Full Flavor Of Salsa Verde. Tostitos® Sabritas® Salsa Verde Flavored Tortilla Chips Are Our Most Popular Flavor In Mexico, And After Just One Chip, You’ll See Why! These Deliciously Mild, Authentic Flavored Tortilla Chips Are Even Better When Topped With Tostitos® Medium Chunky Salsa, Cheese, Jalapeños And Corn.

• Are these even good? I'm always iffy on trying new things 2 Answers
  • i would love to try1 Answers
  • How are these in comparison to the regular Tostitos?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Cleo N.
Compton
This is my all time favorite chips! Every time I go to a Mexican grocery store I always search for these! It taste even better when adding cucumbers, jicama, Japan peanuts, mangoes, and chamoy! What makes me love these chips is how circled they are and how I can savor it by licking off the seasoning. They will forever be my favorites!
KiKi R.
Kokomo, IN
OH MY GOSH !!!! These are seriously THE best chips I've ever had. Like I sat down with a bag of these and finished them in one setting, they are just THAT good! Honestly the best part (apart from eating them) was the seasoning at the bottom of the bag (you know when you use your finger and scoop it from the bottom of the bag).❤
Diana G.
Pico Rivera
Love these chips, these chips are great to prepare a well known Mexican treat called tistilocos you can prepare them with these chips add pork skin, peanuts , champoy, chopped cucumber and chili tapatío or Valentina , lastly lemon and it’s done. It tastes sooo good!
Melissa A.
New Richmond
I love these chips. I am so happy that I can finally find chips like these. The flavor and the hotness is such a good mix. I love to eat spicy chips. They were also great when I had taco salad. They gave it just the right amount of crunch and spicyness.
Marytó C.
Cuando tengo antojo de algo delicioso no dudo en comer unos tostitos, hoy en día hay muchas formas de comerlos acompañándolos de varias botanas más, me gusta consentir a mis invitados ofreciendo esta botana, su sabor es delicioso, no son picosos ni salados, me encantan
Noura H.
Los Angeles
You definitely need salsa with these chips! But this flavor in particular you can eat it alone and it will taste amazing! I’m all about flavor and this has enough flavor to keep you content and satisfied ! Definitely recommend you to try it
Alejandra P.
Riverside, CA
This are the best! Great flavor that’s very unique. It’s spicy but nothing crazy and what I love the most is that you can add differ toppings and they taste amazing. You can find them in any grocery store and you won’t be disappointed.
Osmany A.
phonix
These are really good they taste really good and you could eat them with nacho cheese or with corn or other things they sell them almost anywhere I have been eating theses fore years now and they are affordable and if you go to some places where they sell Ice cream and candy’s and other stuff they might sell them with corn mayo white shredded cheese Chile and other stuff
Brittany R.
These chips are incredibly delicious! I was hesitant because salsa flavored things are usually really sweet, these aren’t. I am impressed with the flavor of these chips. I would buy them as long as they are out.
Michelle L.
El Centro, CA
This are my other favorite chips because of the salsa verde. cons is that this is junk food and pro is the flavor. It doesn't compare to any other chips. I am repeated consumer. I would recommend of course!
Lauren N.
North Augusta, SC
Do these chips legit taste like salsa? I like to use salsa verde in my guac. Wonder if those chips would be good for that dip?
Felicia L.
Falfurruas, TX
Are these even good? I'm always iffy on trying new things
Devonna J.
Highland, IN
Are these good? If they are what kind of dip should I get with them?
Nuri M.
How are these in comparison to the regular Tostitos?
paula d.