Tostitos Salsa Ranchera Naturally Flavored Corn Tortilla Chips - 12.5oz

by Tostitos

Tostitos tortilla chips and dips are the life of the party. Whether you're watching the game with friends or throwing a giant backyard barbecue, Tostitos has the must-have chips and dips to pump up the fun!

Exterior Container: Plastic Bag

Package type: Individual item multi-serving

Main Ingredient: Grain

Form: Chip

Servings: 13.0, Approximate

Features: No preservatives, no artificial flavors

Contains: Does not contain any of the 8 major allergens

Serving Size: 1.0 ounces

State of Readiness: Ready to eat

May Contain: Does not contain any of the 8 major allergens

Wellness Standard: Meets minimum requirements, simple ingredients

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tostitos Salsa Ranchera Naturally Flavored Corn Tortilla Chips - 12.5oz!
Winamac
They are good to eat alone. Or with queso Blanco cheese dip. They didn't taste right with the salsa. They have just enough kick for me.
Summerville
Purchased at: Walmart
Bought these chips just to try not knowing they would be as good as they are. I think they should flavor the scoops with this flavor.
mesa
Purchased at: Kroger
This flavor is awesome! It goes great with this spicy cheese dip that I make. I always have these on hand for any get together!
San Diego
I love it, the best chips in the world soooo delicious and super addictive whit lemon and hot salsa are the best snack
Chula Vista, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
As a Mexican family we always love to have chips on our table, we sometimes eat them with salsa, sour cream or just alone.
Illinois
I love these chips because they're fresh and crunchy plus they come in diffrent variety and you can get them anywhere too:)
Recently decided to taste this salsa ranchera ones because i always buy the green salsa and this one taste delicious too
Lake Isabella, CA
tasty chip with a crunch we enjoy. I like Doritos brand chips, each flavor is good but this one is spicy and i love it.
Riverside, CA
Ok but you guys are sleeping on the flamin hot Tostitos those are bomb . They only sell them in Mexico I believe though
Forestburg
Purchased at: Walmart
Just bought these couple days ago. Very good with some cheese dip but cant eat to many due to lots of seasoning.

Looking for your answer?