Tostitos® Salsa Hot

by Tostitos

#17 in Salsa

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tostitos® Salsa Hot!
How would you rate this product?
1,241 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
For me this is not hot. It is very good. I usually make my own salsa from scratch but when i am in a hurry or lazy this is my go to.it has very good flavor. Goes perfectly with tortilla chips.
Burbank , CA
Love it! I love spicy foods and this gives you the perfect amount of heat plus flavor. I add it to my scrambled eggs & omelettes, and eat it with the Tostitos chips. I prefer getting the scoops because they're easier to pick up the salsa with. Lol. I usually go to Ralph's to buy it because it's not far from me, I accumulate points every time I shop, and then I often get free coupons for both the chips and the salsa. If not the free coupons, I get money off. Great either way...
I love salsa, I would eat it every day! This salsa has enough kick to it to be satisfying to me, and I love spice! It has really a really good flavor which can be hard to find in store bought salsa. I bought it at Walmart and it was very reasonably priced. I would definitely buy again.
Parma, OH
We try to have a "taco night" every couple weeks and Tostitos salsa, salsa con queso dip and chips are a MUST. We all loooove it! The salsa is also good on baked or grilled chicken breast! Definitely a repeat buyer and will continue to be
San Leandro , CA
I love this Salsas. I love eating this while I'm watching movies at home. I even use this salsas on my omelette it taste good to me. And is cheap. What I like is the offer regular, mild, and hot flavor! And I'm just loving the hot!
Vestavia Hls, AL
This is the only salsa I buy! I love some chips and salsa so I purchase it pretty routine. I believe it has the best flavor, So I am a loyal customer! Pair it with a bag of their chips and you are sure to enjoy every bite!
Lawrenceville, NJ
I could eat salsa & chips all day long, i crave them all the time. Whenever i eat salsa with my chips, i always have to buy the tostitos one or it just does not taste the same. I pack the salsa on my chip til its falling over, more salsa the better.
Syracuse , NY
You really can't ever go wrong with this brand for Salsa! Especially with the chips they pair perfectly together! I also like that they have different levels of spice and I would say it's a pretty spicy salsa!
Orlando, FL
Love this salsa. It's spicy but in a very flavorful way. We love using it on Tostitos restaurant style chips and on our tacos and cassadillas on taco night. Target also frequently does sales with this brand so it's easy to get a great deal.
hoboken, new jersey
Tostitos is the only  brand of salsa that I will buy. It was very affordable. It goes great with a quesadilla or even just dipping chips into it for an appetizer.

Looking for your answer?