Tostitos® Salsa  Hot

Tostitos® Salsa Hot

BY TOSTITOS #14 in Salsa

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tostitos® Salsa  Hot
Tostitos® Salsa Hot
allison h.
Vestavia Hls, AL
This is the only salsa I buy! I love some chips and salsa so I purchase it pretty routine. I believe it has the best flavor, So I am a loyal customer! Pair it with a bag of their chips and you are sure to enjoy every bite!
Morgan J.
Jonesboro, AR
I love salsa. I also love not salsa. I wish it was less chunky though. I prefer a smooth salsa over chunky. I paired it with tacos and chips. I haven't tried it with other recipes. I will
Be buying again
Yanni C.
Burbank , CA
Love it! I love spicy foods and this gives you the perfect amount of heat plus flavor. I add it to my scrambled eggs & omelettes, and eat it with the Tostitos chips. I prefer getting the scoops because they're easier to pick up the salsa with. Lol. I usually go to Ralph's to buy it because it's not far from me, I accumulate points every time I shop, and then I often get free coupons for both the chips and the salsa. If not the free coupons, I get money off. Great either way...
Jenn B.
I love salsa, I would eat it every day! This salsa has enough kick to it to be satisfying to me, and I love spice! It has really a really good flavor which can be hard to find in store bought salsa. I bought it at Walmart and it was very reasonably priced. I would definitely buy again.
Fareeza B.
Richmond Hill, NY
Who doesn't love some salsa. My husband loves this stuff and so do I it has such a great burst of flavour and I Like that u get those chunky bits in there that taste so fresh
Carise Z.
Parma , OH
We try to have a "taco night" every couple weeks and Tostitos salsa, salsa con queso dip and chips are a MUST. We all loooove it! The salsa is also good on baked or grilled chicken breast! Definitely a repeat buyer and will continue to be
Sophear L.
San Leandro, CA
I love this Salsas. I love eating this while I'm watching movies at home. I even use this salsas on my omelette it taste good to me. And is cheap. What I like is the offer regular, mild, and hot flavor! And I'm just loving the hot!
Julia S.
Lawrenceville, NJ
I could eat salsa & chips all day long, i crave them all the time. Whenever i eat salsa with my chips, i always have to buy the tostitos one or it just does not taste the same. I pack the salsa on my chip til its falling over, more salsa the better.
Becky V.
Perfect for parties/events. I usually would use for presentation parties as a dip for chips. Spicy but tastes great so it's not too overpowering it's full of great flavor so you're not just focused on the spicy.
Surita K.
Syracuse, NY
You really can't ever go wrong with this brand for Salsa! Especially with the chips they pair perfectly together! I also like that they have different levels of spice and I would say it's a pretty spicy salsa!