BY TOSTITOS #1 in Salsa

Made with real Monterey Jack cheese, TOSTITOS®Salsa Con Queso blends ripe tomatoes, chopped jalapeños and mild red bell peppers for a medium, creamy dip that always gets the party started.

Buy on Amazon
Gina C.
Encinitas, CA
This is my favorite dipping salsa to get for chips, let me tell you. First off, the texture is so creamy and rich almost like nacho cheese sauce, but better. The flavor is so amazing, it's cheesy, spicy, has a strong jalapeno taste, and is the perfect amount of cheesy flavor and spicy flavor. This salsa is perfect for dipping tortilla chips in, like the Tostitos® Scoops!® Tortilla Chips, the saltiness of the chips tastes so good paired with the queso sauce. I strongly recommend this salsa, it comes with a lot but it is a little bit overpriced in my opinion. However, this sauce is bomb and goes with so many different snacks, I can't wait to buy another.
Madi M.
This is pretty good. Not really my favorite. the cheese has a good texture, but it was a little spicier than I thought it would be. My friends love it, but I'm a little sensitive to spices. Its a really good dip for Parties because its a nice mix between spicy and not spicy.
Avani P.
This cheese dip is so delicious! I love the way it tastes, especially when it is warmed up. It tastes great with the round tortilla chips by tostitos. If you have not tried this out and you're a queso lover like me, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? Go get you some!
Emily W.
Have you really had chips and dip if you haven't tried Tostitos Queso Dip? These babies are literally lining the shelves in the chip aisle which is perfectly at eye level view and taunting you to buy it. The taste is great and I have found myself making ground beef with taco seasoning and/or adding salsa for extra carbs and flavor by making a snack into a meal. Eat too much and you may find yourself spending the rest of the night in the bathroom so just don't over do it and eat the entire jar in one sitting!!
Hope T.
Lafayette
i love this queso! it’s great for snacking. i love it with chips or broccoli or apples. the salsa in it makes the flavor pop and really stand out. i think it’s better than regular queso or plain queso. great heated up in the microwave for a quick snack!
Sarah M.
Me and my friends bought this one night for our chips and it was really good ! I thought it was just a regular cheese sauce but I was surprised by how much I liked it. It has a little bit of a spice to it which makes it really nice and flavorful !
Becky M.
Tostitos salsa con queso dip is pretty good. Its for more then just chips. We use it as a hot pretzel dip and french fry dip. I would love to give it 5 stars but unable to only because Tostitos discontinued their 5 star dip.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I love this queso more than my life! It's good hot or cold and goes great with tortilla chips! I would highly recommend this product. It is actually very good cold or heated up. If you heat it up it's a little more runny, but still a great texture. I would recommend it both ways!
J S.
Buffalo
I love this queso. I buy it regularly and enjoy using it for chip dip. Most often, I make little oven-baked pretzel bites at home and dip them in some of this queso, which I heat up first.
Veronica K.
Waco, TX
I literally can't get enough of this stuff! At first, I was sceptical, but oh man!! This queso is sooooo good! I will heat up a little for a quick chips and dip snack! Oh! So good! I love it! It makes Taco night about 1000x better!
Laura  K.
Oldcastle, Co. Meath
Is this really spicy?
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
Where do you buy this?
Tiara A.
Whats your favorite pairing with this?
Kayleigh C.
Where's the cheapest place to buy this
Kayla M.
Blakeslee, PA
Can you use this as an ingredent in recipes as well?