BY TOSTITOS #3 in Salsa

Made with real Monterey Jack cheese, TOSTITOS®Salsa Con Queso blends ripe tomatoes, chopped jalapeños and mild red bell peppers for a medium, creamy dip that always gets the party started.

Angie R.
Glenn Dale, MD
So I love this cheese but you have to becareful. I knocked off a star just because it gets ruined so fast unfortunately I feel it should last longer. so if you open it don’t leave it out at all put it in the fridge trust me I learned the hard way; but once it’s in the fridge it gets a bit watery so I hate that. But I microwave it for like 1-2 minutes so it taste so much better with Doritos® Spicy Nacho Flavored Tortilla ChipsDoritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla ChipsTostitos® Hint of Lime Tortilla ChipsSimply Tostitos® SCOOPS Organic
Gina C.
Long Beach, CA
This is my favorite dipping salsa to get for chips, let me tell you. First off, the texture is so creamy and rich almost like nacho cheese sauce, but better. The flavor is so amazing, it's cheesy, spicy, has a strong jalapeno taste, and is the perfect amount of cheesy flavor and spicy flavor. This salsa is perfect for dipping tortilla chips in, like the Tostitos® Scoops!® Tortilla Chips, the saltiness of the chips tastes so good paired with the queso sauce. I strongly recommend this salsa, it comes with a lot but it is a little bit overpriced in my opinion. However, this sauce is bomb and goes with so many different snacks, I can't wait to buy another.
Avani P.
This cheese dip is so delicious! I love the way it tastes, especially when it is warmed up. It tastes great with the round tortilla chips by tostitos. If you have not tried this out and you're a queso lover like me, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? Go get you some!
Hope T.
Lafayette
i love this queso! it’s great for snacking. i love it with chips or broccoli or apples. the salsa in it makes the flavor pop and really stand out. i think it’s better than regular queso or plain queso. great heated up in the microwave for a quick snack!
Sarah M.
Me and my friends bought this one night for our chips and it was really good ! I thought it was just a regular cheese sauce but I was surprised by how much I liked it. It has a little bit of a spice to it which makes it really nice and flavorful !
lizzyb24 M.
Falls Church, VA
My favorite queso!! Not too spicy, just the right kick. This product does not clump or harden like other cheese dips. This also doesn’t taste too cheesy because of the added peppers and flavors. I would recommend this queso dip and is affordable for the price. Tostitos® Salsa Con Queso – Medium
Nich C.
Westerville
I've only been having this for a while now but holy god is it good. The pros are that you can have it both room temperature and refrigerated. It is my favorite dip for any of my chips and i wish that i would have given it a try before because i really enjoy it and would recommend it to anyone i know.
Madi M.
This is pretty good. Not really my favorite. the cheese has a good texture, but it was a little spicier than I thought it would be. My friends love it, but I'm a little sensitive to spices. Its a really good dip for Parties because its a nice mix between spicy and not spicy.
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
Oh I have eaten this since I was young! We always buy it for football game parties and just to have at the house to snack on. You can eat it cold or heat it, it’s great both ways! Pairs well with Tostito chips and it’s always a hit!
M O N I C A 🌺 M.
Fresno, CA
My favorite paired with hot Cheetos. My all time favorite snack. The flavor is amazing. I'm always buying this. Really good for the price. I'm always purchasing the big tub cause who wouldn't want a big tub of cheese 😍
Laura  K.
Oldcastle, Co. Meath
Is this really spicy?
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
Where do you buy this?
Tiara A.
Whats your favorite pairing with this?
Kayleigh C.
Where's the cheapest place to buy this
Amber M.