Tostitos® Salsa Con Queso – Medium uploaded by Tammy L.

BY TOSTITOS #24 in Salsa

Made with real Monterey Jack cheese, TOSTITOS®Salsa Con Queso blends ripe tomatoes, chopped jalapeños and mild red bell peppers for a medium, creamy dip that always gets the party started.

Buy on Amazon
Shatoya D.
Delicious dipper!! Super cheesy and just a little spicy.. you can find this at any grocery store! This is perfect for parties, and I always pair it with Tostitos® Hint of Lime Tortilla Chips
Ashley S.
Delicious for sure! My mom bought this for me at Walmart one day since there was no salsa at the store, and I'm glad she did. It has the perfect combo of spicy and cheesy. I typically eat it with the regular Tostitos scoops. I buy it all the time and will continue doing so!
Sara C.
This queso is delicious! We cannot have an event or go camping or even go that long without this queso for a snack!  Paired with some original Tostito chips this jar does not last long in our household. Always a hit! Always gone fast! We enjoy this queso all the time!
Jessie L.
This is a go to purchase when we have bbqs or family gatherings. It is a little pricey unless you can find them on sale. It doesn't seem to last longer than a day or two in my house so we have to stock up!
Jennifer R.
Oklahoma City , OK
The flavor is great, very creamy. The price is greatly priced. I love to dip Tostitos scoops in the cheese. I recommend this to those who love queso. It would probably be good on top of baked chicken.
Slay C.
Sagamore Beach
The minute I buy this product, its gone in a matter of 1-2 days. It tastes great hot or cold and love eating it with the Tostitos Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips. Not a very healthy dip, but having it once in a while shouldn't kill ya. I am always satisfied with this product (until the jar is empty). I would, without a second thought, recommend to a friend.
Stephanie N.
Kansas City, MO
My hubs loves this stuff although I always offer to make it at home from scratch.  He likes to heat it up and put it on nachos.  It's a great quick snack and easily accessible.  We also take it to the lake house and guests will snack on it all day.  Flavors are all there so that's not something you'd lack.
Tanner S.
Best queso dip ever! I always have some in the fridge! Can't resist it. Perfect amount of heat and cheese . You can buy it at any grocery store. I could eat it by the spoonful. If you love queso then you'll love this
Alison B.
Saint Louis, MO
This dip is the for sure go to pick when planning a kickback with my friends...have been using this dip for years! Its of course cheesy with a nice little kick to it. I use it on nachos burritos etc.. definitely a must have for all parties on any meal that needs a lil extra something!
Crystal J.
This is my family's favorite nacho dip. Pairs great with chili and of course chips. This dip isn't too spicy just enough punch to keep it interesting, but is delicious. The dip isn't healthy, but a great movie night snack. I'm always satisfied with the consistency and flavor.