Tostitos Salsa Con Queso- 23 oz

by Tostitos

#5 in Salsa

Made with real Monterey Jack cheese, TOSTITOS®Salsa Con Queso blends ripe tomatoes, chopped jalapeños and mild red bell peppers for a medium, creamy dip that always gets the party started.

Does this taste like real cheese?
Does this taste good and is it hot?
How spicy is this?
Start your review of Tostitos Salsa Con Queso- 23 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Amy B.
Portland, OR
Purchased at: Safeway
I love nachos they are my favorite snack. It is amazing to eat them watching movies with my family. I love the taste and the spicy. I recommend it a lot. I try to buy it constantly also for Mac and cheese.
Sierra S.
Omaha, NE
This queso is very good with chips. I like to eat it heated up. It’s spicy but not too hot.
Floo F.
Tostitos Salsa Con Queso- 23 oz uploaded by Floo F.
Purchased at: Kroger
tastes good 8/10 in flavor but is too thick 8/10.practical packaging and facial to open.
ashley P.
Tostitos Salsa Con Queso- 23 oz uploaded by ashley P.
Purchased at: Walmart
it's not my first purchase and I bought it from walmart store maybe like last week ago. it's not really my favorite but I like other jar with white cheese dip. it's kinda affordable but still counting cost like 4 dollars 😐 I like to eat with tortilla chips it's yummy-licious. highly recommended and good quality. #comfortfood
Lorena M.
Sun Lakes, AZ
Tostitos Salsa Con Queso- 23 oz uploaded by Lorena M.
Tostitos Salsa Con Queso- 23 oz uploaded by Lorena M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Una de las mejores salsa con queso que he probado, me encanta el sabor, la consistencia, es bueno con absolutamente todo, es asequible y lo encuentras en cualquier supermercado! Siempre está en mi lista de mercado!
Tiffani D.
Folsom
This salsa was extremely cheesey and creamy with the right amount of zip. The bold flavor was perfect with out chips.
Amie M.
spokane
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this stuff. So good what else is there to say? I guess I have to say more.. I like it cold or warm and it’s super bomb.
Liliana U.
Punto Universitario, NY
Tostitos Salsa Con Queso- 23 oz uploaded by Liliana U.
Esta salsa es deliciosa y un poco picante es cremosa y rico sabor 😋😋Tostitos Salsa Con Queso- 23 oz [product:tostitos-scoops!-tortilla-chips] para disfrutar una picadera!
Ann R.
Bronx, NY
I’ve use this on top of tacos and Even heated it up and poured it over a hamburger and hotdogs made a delicious topping . I love it we tortilla chips
Brittney A.
Sydney Nova Scotia
This stuff is amazing I love It especially heated up it brings out all kinds of flavour goes well with tostitos or even tacos
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Klara M.
Pinellas Park, FL
il y a 4 ans
Tostitos Salsa Con Queso- 23 oz do y'all put this on your pizza or am I the weirdo that loves it
Sang K. il y a 4 ans
I've never put it on pizza before, but now I just might.