Tostitos Salsa All Natural Chunky uploaded by Niqniq E.Tostitos Salsa All Natural Chunky uploaded by Niqniq E.

BY TOSTITOS #11 in Salsa

Tostitos Salsa All Natural Chunky
  • "We use this at home to make quicky nachos; Tortilla chips, colby jack cheese, microwave for about 30 - 40 seconds or until the cheese melts and pour some salsa over it." in 7 reviews
jacqueline C.
I love this salsa. You can eat it with anything I usually put this on top of some eggs and it taste amazing. It’s not expensive at all. My husband and I are so satisfied with its taste it does not disappoint.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
This is a great basic salsa. I love the big chunks and mild flavor. It's once that my whole family enjoys. It's great by itself with chips, but I also like adding it to my mexican lasagna: layers of tortilla, beef mixture (ground beef, salsa, refried beans, etc.), and cheese - bake and enjoy.
natalie m.
This product is labeled as chunky, and let me tell you..it's DEFINITELY chunky! Chunks of peppers and tomatoes are clearly visible and can really taste it when eating with chips. It's a bit on the sweeter side, and I usually prefer more spicy, but its definitely not bad
Ariadna V.
Overland park
I love love love this salsa! Especially with the Tostitos scoop chips! I always buy those two products together. The flavor with the chips are so satisfying and it is good value and very affordable. This product never seems to disappoint me in anyway (:
Emilia K.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Best salsa! Every type of dip from this company is great! They usually range around 4 dollars per can which is pretty expensive but it’s worth it in the long run! Great for parties or just snacking on your own!
Alicia H.
Chips and salsa is one of my go-to snacks and using Tostitos salsa is a great option. I love the all natural because its just simple ingredients for a great taste.
Kashifa Q.
This is amazing salsa!! I love the chunks inside it. It tastes really good with the chips. I also put some salsa into other things I make like burritos. It actually doesn't taste bad. I also feel like the chunks inside it make it better. If it didn't have the chunks I don't think it would taste good at all. I recommend this product.
Elianna C.
San Pablo, CA
Very delicious taste. Great for parties and also get-togethers. My family enjoys the Tostitos chunky salsa all the time it's very budget friendly if you buy the bigger size depending on how many guest you will have. some people might say it's a little perfumey , but I can get past it and keep on eating the salsa all day and night love love love!
Alexa R.
new jersey
Who hasn't had Tostitos salsa is the real question. I feel like this is a staple at any party paired with Tostitos scoops. I had this today at a family barbecue everyone was scooping in the salsa while hanging out. I think this salsa is flavorful and super easy to have out to satisfy your guests or just make yourself a quick snack.
Angel D.
I love this salsa! Just wish it had more tomatoes and peppers than onions. I don't like onions, yet I love this salsa. I pair it with the Tostitos restaurant style chips. I love the tomatoes and the peppers, and of course leave the onions behind. Perhaps they can make one with tomatoes and peppers, and a hint of onions.
Elizabeth B.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
How does this taste never had it b4
Cassandra C.
Warren, OH
What other recipes do you like to use salsa in, other than nachos?
Brandy S.
Mc Call Creek, MS
What's your favorite Tostitos product?
Martha V.
El Sobrante, CA
Do you have any good recipes I can use with this salsa?