BY TOSTITOS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tostitos tortilla chips and dips are the life of the party. Whether you're watching the game with friends or throwing a giant backyard barbecue, Tostitos has the must-have chips and dips to pump up the fun! - 13.0 oz. - Start the party with these tortilla chips - Don't forget to serve a tasty Frito Lay dip with these tortilla chips - Gluten free product see more...

• Are these chips too big to fit in a normal sized salsa jar?9 Answers
  • What are your preferred toppings when making nachos at ho...11 Answers
  • Are restaurant style Tostitos your choice for your Superb...6 Answers
Sharon W.
Templeton , MA
I wish there was a way to get chips that weren't so crumbled but with that said I love these with the Tostitos queso cheese dip. The chips aren't too salty either.
Ruchi S.
Champaign, IL
I love guacamole or salsa and chips. I prefer to prepare them at home as I can make as per my taste. For the chips, well I buy them from the grocery store. After buying a lot of varieties this is my go to brand and option. I did try the scoop ones from Tostitos but did not like them. For some reason, they did not taste the same. I like these ones. They taste similar to what you get in restaurants without any greasiness.
Donna P.
These are chips I can rely on to taste great with any type of dip. They stay crispy and are perfectly salted. I but other chips to try but always come back to Tostitos.
Kristina S.
Lakewood, WA
These chips are good and go great for any party. I like how crunchy and salty they are. We used these the other night for our Labor Day get to together. These are usually the first chips I grab when I am in the mood for chips and dip!
Tiffany B.
Deltona, FL
YES YES YES! I have actually been craving these lately with some medium salsa. I am a repeat consumer. I like to serve these when I make chicken fajitas. It was and is delicious! I see no cons to this product. I bought these at my local Kroger and Wal-Martt stores. I ate them plain and with salsa.
Alyssa C.
There are only two brands of Tortilla chips I buy and these are one of them! The Restaurant style are My favorite because each chip is large and Can Hold The perfect amount of salsa! 👌 Not too salty or crunchy, Just perfect! I've also never had a problem with these chips going super stale. Probably because they're so good I don't let them Stay in the house long enough to get to that point! 😂
Beatriz R.
Tucson, AZ
I love these chips! But I never use them for dipping in salsa. I enjoy them with chicken or tuna salad. And so does my family. I've never been one to enjoy chicken salad sandwiches or wraps. I've always had them with chips. But the size of these chips make it easier to scoop the chicken or tuna salad without the chip breaking. Maybe I'm the odd one out here, but that's how I enjoy them best!
katie c.
Philadelphia, PA
My go to tortilla chip whenever I make buffalo chicken dip, eat guac, or salsa. These chips are great for double dipping and can handle a lot of product on it. I always have these on hand for parties and they are always the first to go! I highly recommend them!
Jennifer B.
These Tostitos Tortilla Chips are delicious! They're my favorite brand of tortilla chips. They pair nicely with a taco salad or with your favorite dip. You can never eat just one. I highly recommend giving them a try! They're the perfect snack to curb any craving!
Courtney L.
Rockwall, TX
I love nachos. My last meal, I'm pretty sure I am going to ask for nachos. I prefer my nachos on a Tostito restaurant style chip. This is my standard for chips. Sometimes I eat them with no cheese, but when you add the sharp cheddar cheese, they are probably the best thing I've ever eaten. I would recommend these chips to anyone. They are affordable and taste great!
Scarlett S.
Dover, NH
What are your preferred toppings when making nachos at home?
Amanda S.
Enfield, CT
Are these chips too big to fit in a normal sized salsa jar?
Karissa A.
Longmeadow , MA
Are restaurant style Tostitos your choice for your Superbowl party or a different style (ie scoops)?
Anusha  A.
What's the difference between these and regular tostitos chips.....are they good for Superbowl and halftime parties?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
What do u like most about these chips? good or bad?