BY TOSTITOS

Tostitos restaurant style tortilla chips 18 oz see more...

Tostitos Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
  • "They're cheap, good for dipping, and just the right amount of salt!" in 1 review
  • "I really enjoyed Tostitos chips." in 1 review
Emily W.
Emily W.
Foodie Expert
If your looking for a plain chip to dip in any kind of salsa these are the ones! They taste a little salty but are perfect to bring to parties with some homemade dip or store boughten. These chips are also great if you want to make yourself some homemade nachos. The best way to make yourself some homemade nachos is to grab a plate, put some Tostitos chips on it, then add some cheddar cheese put it in the microwave to melt it for about 1 min, then add some taco seasoning with some sour cream. Seriously such an easy snack and its delicious. I usually buy Tostitos at my local walmart. I would recommend these to anyone who wants an easy snack.
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
I love nachos. My last meal, I'm pretty sure I am going to ask for nachos. I prefer my nachos on a Tostito restaurant style chip. This is my standard for chips. Sometimes I eat them with no cheese, but when you add the sharp cheddar cheese, they are probably the best thing I've ever eaten. I would recommend these chips to anyone. They are affordable and taste great!
Marcia H.
Marcia H.
Fond Du Lac, WI
I love these chips. I really like my tortilla chips to have a healthy dose of salt on them and these are perfect. They aren't so salty that you feel like it's overpowering but you won't end up with chips that don't have any salt on them. We always have a bag of these in our house for eating with salsa or guacamole.
Bysa L.
Bysa L.
Albany, GA
These chips are reasonably priced and make for a great snack. I, however, tend to use them most when accompanied by ro*tel dip. The tortilla chips don't get all soggy from the weight of the dip no matter how much I seem to pile it on. They hold up well and taste great.
Donna B.
Donna B.
These are our go to chips when we make nacho's or just need a chip for some dip. They are light and very flavorful. The perfect dip mate. We also use then in our Nacho soup, mmmm it's so good. My favorite with these is some hot salsa, the hotter the better!
Kam F.
Kam F.
Lapeer, MI
Foodie Expert
These chips are great to use for nachos, dips, or even just to eat plain. Everyone loves tortilla chips and Tostitos is by far the best brand. It's a good value for a big bag of chips and I would recommend this to anyone who likes tortilla chips.
Helen W.
Helen W.
Gaithersburg , MD
I get this once in a while when its nacho night. I couldn't give this to my toddler at all because its super crunchy & dry. He would always throw up afterwards. Overall i think its dry & too crunchy. It hurts your jaw if you keep eating them.
Cassie M.
Cassie M.
Parker, CO
Foodie Expert
These chios are perfect for any occasion! They go with any type of dip and are just salty enough to be enjoyed on their own! Packaging is nice, love the fonts used. Perfect amount of crunch and taste will leave your mouth wanting more!
Robyn D.
Robyn D.
Foodie Expert
These chips are a staple to use with salsa. I like these because it seems to have value and taste. I actually prefer the flat chip to the scoops. But if you're worried about this brand, have no fear, you're safe here.
Quiana S.
Quiana S.
I like the light crunchy taste of the corn tortilla. i often buy these with the mild salsa. They can be pricey if you don't catch them on sale. Very good and a healthier alternative. I would recommend them to others.