Tostitos® Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

TOSTITOS tortilla chips and dips are the life of the party. Whether you're watching the game with friends or throwing a giant backyard barbecue, TOSTITOS has the must-have chips and dips to pump up the fun! see more...

• "I really enjoyed Tostitos chips." in 1 review
  • "They're cheap, good for dipping, and just the right amount of salt!" in 1 review
Daisy C.
Orland, ME
The traditional Tostitos Corn Chips are what I buy when I make nachos for dinner or for chips and salsa. I've tried other brands, but always come back to these - great price, dont break when you dip them, and taste delish!
Kailua, HI
Usually get these for when we watch football games and we eat a lot of dips and salsa!! The size of chips are really big and they taste really good but they aren't so healthy! Looking into more healthy chips to try!
Erika R.
Lutz, FL
These chips are good they go with any dip! Salsa, queso, bean dip! It mixes so well! I love them! I buy them for every party my family has! You can buy it at any grocery store!
Theresa A.
Tostitos® Scoops!® Tortilla Chips 10 oz. Bag are the best chip to have when you want to have some dip or salsa. It is so convenient to have the chip with a little indentation so that dip and salsa is not as messy. These chips are delicious and they're so cute how can you help but love them?
Ada C.
Leominster, MA
Las tortillas de Maíz Marca Tostitos, son crocantes y sabrosas. A toda mi familia les gustan y cuando las acompañamos con la salsa de la misma Marca saben mejores. Se mantienen crujientes por mucho tiempo y son el acompañante ideal para servir en todo tipo de actividades. Con estas tortillas puedes hacer UNOs ricos nachos con queso en un dos por tres. Ademas puedes añadirselaa a las sopas o caldos, en fin son riquisimas.
Shirley P.
Bronx, NY
These chips are everything! And I have to say mildly addictive. They don’t have any other seasoning but salt and they are delicious. Its great for hanging out with friends ir even as an appetizer before lunch. I have them with a sandwich. You can pair it with salsa, some guac or even melted cheese for some nachos!
Kimmi G.
Jesup, GA
Yummy! So light and crispy! Some tortilla type chips scratch up the roof of my mouth, but because these are light and thin, they don’t. The only con would be that, since they ARE so light and thin, they break easily when trying to dip up a bunch of salsa! I still love them and recommend!
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
I live off of these chips! They are so delicious and they really do taste like they are from the restaurant. This totally met my expectations, these are not that healthy for you but it is worth a treat.
Rebecca S.
Cypress, TX
These chips are great! Grew up eating them and continue to grab them first before other chips. Perfect amount of salt to match up with some greats picante sauce. Would recommend to others to add to before dinner snack or eating lunch while watching the game!
Meagan K.
Sedalia, MO
I love the original Tostitos! They are a staple in every Mexican night at home. They pair well with all different kinds of dips, whether it is salsa, queso, or guacamole. I will say that the only downside is that they are a bit too salty for my taste.