BY TOSTITOS #85 in Chips

Tostitos® Brand Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips.
Stone-Ground White Corn.
0 Grams Trans Fat.
No MSG - No Preservatives.
No Artificial Flavors.
Made with All Natural Ingredients.
Guaranteed fresh until printed date. see more...

• Are these chips too big to fit in a normal sized salsa jar?8 Answers
  • What are your preferred toppings when making nachos at home? 10 Answers
  • Are restaurant style Tostitos your choice for your Superbowl party ...5 Answers
Buy on Target
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Elk Horn, KY
YES YES YES! I have actually been craving these lately with some medium salsa. I am a repeat consumer. I like to serve these when I make chicken fajitas. It was and is delicious! I see no cons to this product. I bought these at my local Kroger and Wal-Martt stores. I ate them plain and with salsa.
Bonnie L.
Bonnie L.
Duncansville, PA
I personally like Tostitos when I don't want to dip anything. I love the saltyness and I believe that is the Pro to this product. I don't know what the ingredients are and I am a repeat consumer who will recommend these chips to anyone who wants a plain chip or wants to dip.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
These Tostitos Tortilla Chips are delicious! They're my favorite brand of tortilla chips. They pair nicely with a taco salad or with your favorite dip. You can never eat just one. I highly recommend giving them a try! They're the perfect snack to curb any craving!
katie c.
katie c.
philadelphia, PA
My go to tortilla chip whenever I make buffalo chicken dip, eat guac, or salsa. These chips are great for double dipping and can handle a lot of product on it. I always have these on hand for parties and they are always the first to go! I highly recommend them!
Alison S.
Alison S.
Saint Louis, MO
Foodie Expert
I love the taste of restaurant style Tostitos. They have a great level of salt and are always crispy. They pair perfectly with salsa and queso. I like to think they're a bit healthier than normal chips too, as long as I watch how many I eat. Very good!
Charlsie L.
Charlsie L.
These chips are the perfect munchie and so versatile! I love using them for all our summer get-togethers; pair them with salsa, guac, bean dip, buffalo chicken dip, basically ANY dip, and everyone's entertained and happy while the grill heats up!
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Foodie Expert
These are perfect for snacking, and come in an easy to open bag that makes them the perfect thing to put out on the table at a BBQ or picnic. Definitely recommend to those looking for a quality tortilla chip! Goes great with salsa as well! Yum!!!
I buy these chips all the time. I always have a bag in my pantry. They're delicious alone or with any salsa or dip I use. They're a great size too. If I don't watch out my husband will eat the whole bag for a snack before I can catch him!
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
Tacoma, WA
Foodie Expert
These chips are good and go great for any party. I like how crunchy and salty they are. We used these the other night for our Labor Day get to together. These are usually the first chips I grab when I am in the mood for chips and dip!
Brittney R.
Brittney R.
Staten Island, NY
These chips are perfect for a backyard bash! Whether it be for making nachos or dipping them in some guacamole and salsa! They have the right amount of saltiness and nice crunch to them. I would recommend these for sure!
Scarlett S.
Scarlett S.
Dover, NH
What are your preferred toppings when making nachos at home?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Enfield, CT
Foodie Expert
Are these chips too big to fit in a normal sized salsa jar?
Karissa A.
Karissa A.
Longmeadow, MA
Are restaurant style Tostitos your choice for your Superbowl party or a different style (ie scoops)?
Anusha  A.
Anusha A.
What's the difference between these and regular tostitos chips.....are they good for Superbowl and halftime parties?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
What do u like most about these chips? good or bad?