BY TOSTITOS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tostitos tortilla chips and dips are the life of the party. Whether you're watching the game with friends or throwing a giant backyard barbecue, Tostitos has the must-have chips and dips to pump up the fun! - 13.0 oz. - Start the party with these tortilla chips - Don't forget to serve a tasty Frito Lay dip with these tortilla chips - Gluten free product see more...

• Are these chips too big to fit in a normal sized salsa jar?9 Answers
  • What are your preferred toppings when making nachos at ho...11 Answers
  • Are restaurant style Tostitos your choice for your Superb...6 Answers
Buy on Target
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
Tostitos are my favorite brand tortilla chip and I love how they make more then just the standard white or yellow corn. My favorite to get are the restaurant style.. Tostitos® Scoops!® Tortilla ChipsTostitos® Bite Size Tortilla ChipsTostitos® Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
Blake R.
Denver, CO
We usually have AT LEAST two bags of these at all times in our home. One we are currently eating and one for an immediate replacement. I’m a bit of a guac-aholic and constantly eat chips and guac as a meal haha.
Alyssa C.
There are only two brands of Tortilla chips I buy and these are one of them! The Restaurant style are My favorite because each chip is large and Can Hold The perfect amount of salsa! 👌 Not too salty or crunchy, Just perfect! I've also never had a problem with these chips going super stale. Probably because they're so good I don't let them Stay in the house long enough to get to that point! 😂
Maria De Jesus B.
Tostitos Original Restaurant Style is perfect for dipping into endless dips... queso, salsa variations, guacamole, bean dips, chili cheese dips, the possibilities are endless! A crunchy, perfect munchy chip! I love to make nachos with these as well!
Terry F.
Turlock
We eat at least two bags a week we love these chips we make nachos with these chips we eat them with sandwich we have chips and bean dip there so much you can do
Daisy C.
Orland, ME
The traditional Tostitos Corn Chips are what I buy when I make nachos for dinner or for chips and salsa. I've tried other brands, but always come back to these - great price, dont break when you dip them, and taste delish!
Alisha V.
Kailua, HI
Usually get these for when we watch football games and we eat a lot of dips and salsa!! The size of chips are really big and they taste really good but they aren't so healthy! Looking into more healthy chips to try!
Erika R.
Lutz, FL
These chips are good they go with any dip! Salsa, queso, bean dip! It mixes so well! I love them! I buy them for every party my family has! You can buy it at any grocery store!
Leidy Z.
Rego Park, NY
Yes !!!! Tostitos are the best , they go with everything , salsa , dips , guacamole or alone .
Super crunchy and always super fresh, is an amazing opcion for parties, snack or to eat it whenever you want .
Another good thing is the price , is really cheap and you receive a good amount of product i always buy them in the pharmacy, in bJS or local super market.
They prices are between 3 to 4 dollars .
Super recommend
Theresa A.
Tostitos® Scoops!® Tortilla Chips are the best chip to have when you want to have some dip or salsa. It is so convenient to have the chip with a little indentation so that dip and salsa is not as messy. These chips are delicious and they're so cute how can you help but love them?
Scarlett S.
Dover, NH
What are your preferred toppings when making nachos at home?
Amanda S.
Enfield, CT
Are these chips too big to fit in a normal sized salsa jar?
Karissa A.
Longmeadow, MA
Are restaurant style Tostitos your choice for your Superbowl party or a different style (ie scoops)?
Anusha  A.
What's the difference between these and regular tostitos chips.....are they good for Superbowl and halftime parties?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
What do u like most about these chips? good or bad?