BY TOSTITOS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tostitos tortilla chips and dips are the life of the party. Whether you're watching the game with friends or throwing a giant backyard barbecue, Tostitos has the must-have chips and dips to pump up the fun! - 13.0 oz. - Start the party with these tortilla chips - Don't forget to serve a tasty Frito Lay dip with these tortilla chips - Gluten free product see more...

• Are these chips too big to fit in a normal sized salsa jar?8 Answers
  • What are your preferred toppings when making nachos at home? 10 Answers
  • Are restaurant style Tostitos your choice for your Superbowl part...5 Answers
Buy on Target
Blake R.
Denver, CO
We usually have AT LEAST two bags of these at all times in our home. One we are currently eating and one for an immediate replacement. I’m a bit of a guac-aholic and constantly eat chips and guac as a meal haha.
Alyssa C.
There are only two brands of Tortilla chips I buy and these are one of them! The Restaurant style are My favorite because each chip is large and Can Hold The perfect amount of salsa! 👌 Not too salty or crunchy, Just perfect! I've also never had a problem with these chips going super stale. Probably because they're so good I don't let them Stay in the house long enough to get to that point! 😂
Maria De Jesus B.
Tostitos Original Restaurant Style is perfect for dipping into endless dips... queso, salsa variations, guacamole, bean dips, chili cheese dips, the possibilities are endless! A crunchy, perfect munchy chip! I love to make nachos with these as well!
Terry F.
Turlock
We eat at least two bags a week we love these chips we make nachos with these chips we eat them with sandwich we have chips and bean dip there so much you can do
Leidy Z.
Woodhaven, NY
Yes !!!! Tostitos are the best , they go with everything , salsa , dips , guacamole or alone .
Super crunchy and always super fresh, is an amazing opcion for parties, snack or to eat it whenever you want .
Another good thing is the price , is really cheap and you receive a good amount of product i always buy them in the pharmacy, in bJS or local super market.
They prices are between 3 to 4 dollars .
Super recommend
Cristal N.
Chesnee, SC
These restaurant style tortilla chip does actually live up to being just as good as you get at a Mexican restaurant, they are flavorful, well made, have a great texture. The Tostitos brand is just plain made better than its competitors tortilla chips. Reach for a bag of Tostitos Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips next time you're looking for some chips for that salsa or bean dip.
Dustin H.
Being a lover of chips and salsa or chips in queso, I am always on the hunt for a new restaurant style tortilla chip to compliment a warm queso or a chunky salsa and Tostitos® Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips has been my go to every single time! Perfect amount of salt and crunch!
Louise S.
Chandler
These are the best Tortola chips out there next to the restaurant kind. They are best when they are on sale, single price is high even for the smaller bags. I don't know the top ingredients, and they are salty but I just love them with dip and Salas's. They don't break easy
Monda T.
Shakopee, MN
Always have a bag of these handy for quick nachos or if you are working and need a quick snack. These Tostitos Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips go great with any kind of chunky salsa! I usually buy these at our local grocery store or Target. Yes I recommend this to others!
Jada W.
They're not lying when they say restaurant style! They're not wholly authentic but they try to imitate it well. I've eaten them a few times before. I usually don't because if price. I have a few bargains I prefer but I do like how thin and lightly salted they are.
Scarlett S.
Dover, NH
What are your preferred toppings when making nachos at home?
Amanda S.
Enfield, CT
Are these chips too big to fit in a normal sized salsa jar?
Anusha  A.
What's the difference between these and regular tostitos chips.....are they good for Superbowl and halftime parties?
Karissa A.
Longmeadow, MA
Are restaurant style Tostitos your choice for your Superbowl party or a different style (ie scoops)?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
What do u like most about these chips? good or bad?