GroceryPantryDips & SpreadsTostitos
Tostitos Restaurant Style Salsa – Medium

Tostitos® Restaurant Style Salsa – Medium

by Tostitos

#11 in Salsa

If You’re Looking For A Smoother Salsa, Tostitos® Restaurant Style Salsa Is It. Made With Tomatoes, Onions, Jalapeños And Cilantro, This Medium Heat Salsa Is Hard To Beat.

Does this product taste fresh? How spicy is it? Would it be good for a good tailgating snack?
Start your review of Tostitos® Restaurant Style Salsa – Medium!
Mandie G.
Bixby, OK
Tostitos® Restaurant Style Salsa – Medium uploaded by Mandie G.
This is my go-to salsa! It’s not too sweet, not too spicy! It’s a very versatile snack! I use it for tacos. I even put it on my scrambled eggs! It’s great
Lydia B.
Tostitos® Restaurant Style Salsa – Medium uploaded by Lydia B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this tostitos salsa I can eat it just with chips or I add it to my tacos. It has a great taste, tho its not spicy its still gooood 😁. My kids enjoy too and it's a must have and i buy all the time in my household, would recommend.
Iris T.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
Very disappointed in this product. It is extremely watery & tastes awful. I enjoy the other salsas but this one i decided to try & it was a major fail . I paired it with the cantina style thin & crispy chips but the salsa was a no for me. Thought it would be great being its supposed to be restaurant style ...we got salsa juice instead!
Lori M.
Lindale, GA
Tostitos® Restaurant Style Salsa – Medium uploaded by Lori M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this salsa!! It has just enough flavor and kick without being too much.. I like that the pepper, and onions are small.. I can pretty much dip anything in this dip and it will taste yummy! Tostitos® Restaurant Style Salsa – Medium
Kristen C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m a complete totally salsa fan and this stuff is amazing. I highly recommend if you like to serve a appetizer before dinner.
Heather R.
Neodesha, KS
Tostitos restaurant style salsa is my go to for eating chips with salsa. I prefer the restuarant style because it is thinner. It is fairly inexpensive at your local grocery store.
Cristin C.
Madison, TN
Not a lover of Mexican food but like everybody, I do enjoy chips and salsa every once in awhile. I like restaurant style more than chunky because I get the salsa flavor without having to bite into chunks of vegetables which I hate!
Ashton S.
Sedalia, MO
This Is not what I had in mind or even what I think of when I think of restaurant style salsa. I was extremely disappointed with the consistency of the salsa as well as the overall taste and lack of flavor. I won’t be buying it again
Lisa Z.
Washington, DC
I prefer restaurant style salsa because I don’t like chunks and this foots the bill it’s good.
katia P.
Henderson, NV
This is the best restaurant salsa that I like from a jar. I tried so many that didn't like. So I finally found it. It has a great taste to it.