BY TOSTITOS #11 in Salsa

If You’re Looking For A Smoother Salsa, Tostitos® Restaurant Style Salsa Is It. Made With Tomatoes, Onions, Jalapeños And Cilantro, This Medium Heat Salsa Is Hard To Beat.

• Does this product taste fresh? How spicy is it? Would it ...4 Answers
Iris E.
Port St Lucie , FL
Very disappointed in this product. It is extremely watery & tastes awful. I enjoy the other salsas but this one i decided to try & it was a major fail . I paired it with the cantina style thin & crispy chips but the salsa was a no for me. Thought it would be great being its supposed to be restaurant style ...we got salsa juice instead!
Keara T.
Brunswick, ME
My favorite thing to get when we go out to eat is chips and salsa. Something about the salty chips and the taste of the salsa that I can never seem to recreate at home. This salsa has changed that for me. It tastes just like what I like at restaurants and I can keep it in my house which is obviously very convenient. In my opinion this is the best salsa you can buy in a store!
Claire M.
Syracuse, NY
I’ll definitely give it to them for the restaurant-like consistency and the unexpected spice, but there’s an odd smokiness to this that doesn’t make it something I can eat a lot of. I would choose it over their regular salsa, though.
Allison A.
Prattville, AL
I hate chunky salsa so this is right up my alley. It’s thin, but not watery, and has a great taste. Not spicy, but I eat a lot of spicy food so what’s spicy for some may not be spicy for others.
Kirsti H.
I have a jar of this in my fridge right now that is almost completely gone after I just bought a few days ago! I believe I bought this at a dollar store just up the road from our house. My kids and I love it! Perfect to eat with chips or if you’re like me, I love putting some all over my tacos!
Annamarie W.
I like Tostitos salsa to go with their chips I also purchase. I used to buy the chunky, but I am not a big fan of onions and such. The flavor is great, but the only problem I have is that it feels like it is extra salty and that is probably not the best thing.
Evelyn M.
The best salsa for chips!  I always buy this for parties or just for me!  I love the recipe...  cannot complain, so flavorful!  Not sure if its healthy or not.  The prices are ok, but its a good purchase.
Shonna H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
I can't say enough how good this stuff is!! Is the freshest, juiciest jarred salsa I've ever tried. It's better than most restaurants I've been to. I find myself craving this all the time and always keep some in the fridge
Victoria L.
Conway, SC
This is needed if you’re going to eat Tostitos® Scoops!® Tortilla Chips. I love how smooth the salsa is and how there’s just the right amount of heat to it. Pairing this salsa and chips with a Chicken quesadilla is an absolute favorite of mine.
America B.
Killeen, TX
Great for a quick snack while we watch a game or wait for the main course. Its easy and i can put it in a bowl and serve it in less than a minute with some chips. Its just right and my kids love it as well
Marissa G.
Charlotte, NC
Does this product taste fresh? How spicy is it? Would it be good for a good tailgating snack?