BY TOSTITOS

If You’re Looking For A Smoother Salsa, Tostitos® Restaurant Style Salsa Is It. Made With Tomatoes, Onions, Jalapeños And Cilantro, This Medium Heat Salsa Is Hard To Beat.

• Does this product taste fresh? How spicy is it? Would it ...4 Answers
Iris E.
Union City, NJ
Very disappointed in this product. It is extremely watery & tastes awful. I enjoy the other salsas but this one i decided to try & it was a major fail . I paired it with the cantina style thin & crispy chips but the salsa was a no for me. Thought it would be great being its supposed to be restaurant style ...we got salsa juice instead!
Keara T.
Brunswick, ME
My favorite thing to get when we go out to eat is chips and salsa. Something about the salty chips and the taste of the salsa that I can never seem to recreate at home. This salsa has changed that for me. It tastes just like what I like at restaurants and I can keep it in my house which is obviously very convenient. In my opinion this is the best salsa you can buy in a store!
Claire M.
Rochester, NY
I’ll definitely give it to them for the restaurant-like consistency and the unexpected spice, but there’s an odd smokiness to this that doesn’t make it something I can eat a lot of. I would choose it over their regular salsa, though.
Allison A.
Prattville, AL
I hate chunky salsa so this is right up my alley. It’s thin, but not watery, and has a great taste. Not spicy, but I eat a lot of spicy food so what’s spicy for some may not be spicy for others.
Melissa T.
Concord, NC
I am what some people may call a food snob. I don’t typically eat anything from a can, jar or box. Tostitos Restaurant Style Salsa is the only one I will eat when I don’t have time to make my own. It isn’t mushy like the other salsa’s and it tastes so fresh.
Victoria L.
Conway, SC
This is needed if you’re going to eat Tostitos® Scoops!® Tortilla Chips. I love how smooth the salsa is and how there’s just the right amount of heat to it. Pairing this salsa and chips with a Chicken quesadilla is an absolute favorite of mine.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Typically I go for the Tostitos chunky salsa but this is equally as good! The flavor is wonderful and it’s not too spicy at all. I love to pair it with my chips or on top of my tacos.
Himali B.
New York
I am a fan of this Salsa. It is so flavourful & tasty and it goes with evrything you can eat it with nachos, potato chips, crackers, tacos it's just great. It's a great dip to be served during get together. The taste of tomotaoes & jalapeños peppers just explode in your mouth. If you like Salsa you should give it a try !
Erin T.
This is my favorite salsa! This and tostitos chips are something I always have on hand at my house because my favorite meal is quite possibly chips and salsa. I am not a lover of spicy foods and even though this had a little kick to it in my opinion, I can still tolerate it and I crave it. I'm picky about salsas and this is one of the best ones I've found.
Anna R.
Murrieta, CA
Great price and always an easy decision to purchase for a party. Of course there are some other brands I like more and homemade is best around here. But it's a quick grab at the store and great to use in other recipes like a crockpot queso dip. I like the chunkiness texture from all the veggies too.
Marissa G.
Charlotte, NC
Does this product taste fresh? How spicy is it? Would it be good for a good tailgating snack?

Walmart