BY TOSTITOS

If You’re Looking For A Smoother Salsa, Tostitos® Restaurant Style Salsa Is It. Made With Tomatoes, Onions, Jalapeños And Cilantro, This Medium Heat Salsa Is Hard To Beat.

• Does this product taste fresh? How spicy is it? Would it ...4 Answers
Iris E.
Union City, NJ
Very disappointed in this product. It is extremely watery & tastes awful. I enjoy the other salsas but this one i decided to try & it was a major fail . I paired it with the cantina style thin & crispy chips but the salsa was a no for me. Thought it would be great being its supposed to be restaurant style ...we got salsa juice instead!
Keara T.
San Diego, CA
My favorite thing to get when we go out to eat is chips and salsa. Something about the salty chips and the taste of the salsa that I can never seem to recreate at home. This salsa has changed that for me. It tastes just like what I like at restaurants and I can keep it in my house which is obviously very convenient. In my opinion this is the best salsa you can buy in a store!
Claire M.
Rochester, NY
I’ll definitely give it to them for the restaurant-like consistency and the unexpected spice, but there’s an odd smokiness to this that doesn’t make it something I can eat a lot of. I would choose it over their regular salsa, though.
Allison A.
Prattville, AL
I hate chunky salsa so this is right up my alley. It’s thin, but not watery, and has a great taste. Not spicy, but I eat a lot of spicy food so what’s spicy for some may not be spicy for others.
Victoria L.
Conway, SC
This is needed if you’re going to eat Tostitos® Scoops!® Tortilla Chips. I love how smooth the salsa is and how there’s just the right amount of heat to it. Pairing this salsa and chips with a Chicken quesadilla is an absolute favorite of mine.
Himali B.
New York
I am a fan of this Salsa. It is so flavourful & tasty and it goes with evrything you can eat it with nachos, potato chips, crackers, tacos it's just great. It's a great dip to be served during get together. The taste of tomotaoes & jalapeños peppers just explode in your mouth. If you like Salsa you should give it a try !
Erin T.
This is my favorite salsa! This and tostitos chips are something I always have on hand at my house because my favorite meal is quite possibly chips and salsa. I am not a lover of spicy foods and even though this had a little kick to it in my opinion, I can still tolerate it and I crave it. I'm picky about salsas and this is one of the best ones I've found.
Anna R.
Murrieta, CA
Great price and always an easy decision to purchase for a party. Of course there are some other brands I like more and homemade is best around here. But it's a quick grab at the store and great to use in other recipes like a crockpot queso dip. I like the chunkiness texture from all the veggies too.
Melissa C.
Guthrie
This is my very favorite store-bought salsa if you want a really good salsa the Tostitos restaurant style is the best has a great flavor. Especially for store-bought salsa. it's not too salty it has just enough vegetables and it's just got this great flavor very very good.
Cassandra S.
It's a perfect medium - not too hot, not too mild. The taste is delicious. I personally prefer my salsa a tad chunkier, but I know "Restaurant Style" usually isn't very chunky. Overall - would definitely purchase again! Tostitos scoops chips are a perfect combination.
Marissa G.
Charlotte, NC
Does this product taste fresh? How spicy is it? Would it be good for a good tailgating snack?