Tostitos Restaurant Style Family Size White Corn Tortilla Chips uploaded by Chaya K.

BY TOSTITOS

Tostitos???? Brand Restaurant Style Family Size White Corn Tortilla Chips.
0 grams Trans Fat.
Stone-Ground White Corn.
Made With All Natural Ingredients.
No MSG.
No Preservatives.
No Artificial Flavors.
Guaranteed fresh until printed date.
Net wt 18 oz (1 lb 2oz) 510.3g. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "Whenever I need light, thin, and crispy tortilla chips these are our go to!" in 1 review
  • "I love the restaurant style chips." in 1 review
sarah o.
It doesn't matter to me the shape of the chip or size, I LOVE TOTILLA CHIPS! When I was pregnant, that's all I wanted.. I eat them plain, with salsa, with nacho cheese, in my tacos, next to my taco, in my sandwiches, with my sandwich..Doesn't matter, I love them! Maybe in lack of sodium, but they are so tasty to me!
Bryanna J.
This is easily my favorite brand of chip! They're so light that I can't stop eating them- next thing I know, the whole bag is gone­čśé They pair perfectly with sour cream, salsa, taco dip, or even alone! We don't have a family event without a bag of these!
Beth A.
Foodie Expert
Great with salsa or crunched up into a taco salad! Key product features include:
13.0 oz. bag of TOSTITOS Original Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
Crunchy original TOSTITOS tortilla chips are a great game day snack
Even more delicious when paired with a TOSTITOS salsa or dip
Gluten free product
Place these chips out at your next party or get-together
Taryn D.
Powhatan, VA
My family has a "Mexican restaurant" night every week and one thing that my husband and daughter require is chips to start their meal. These are among their favorites. They are a bit saltier than I might like, but that is one of the reasons that my daughter loves them. She likes to eat them with cheese melted over the top and the next day my husband enjoys piling all of the leftover taco fixings on top and broiling them for lunch nachos.
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
Foodie Expert
These tortilla chips are in my top 3 favorites. They are classic and affordable. I love the crunch they give and the amount of salt on them. They are also a healthier alternative than other chips. You can do so much with these - eat with salsa, queso, other dips, or even use it as a spoon with your favorite mexican dish. The most versatile chip in the game. A fan forever of these.
Karissa B.
Paducah Ky
The taste of these chips are good. They're exactly what you would expect in a tortilla chip. But if you're looking for a chip for dip I would suggest reaching for the Tostitos scoops or blue corn chips.

They tend to break when you try to get dip on the chip or if you're making a plate of nachos.
Anna M.
LONG BEACH, CA
Foodie Expert
I feel like I make and consume guacamole on a weekly basis. It's just so good and I can't feel too bad because avocado is good for you after all. Ceviche is another popular craving of mine. When I make either dish, my go-to chips to pair with it is Tostitos chips.
Andrea E.
Nash, TX
Foodie Expert
While joke not quite as delicious as authentic Mexican restaurant tortilla chips, these are actually pretty darn good! They hold up well to salsas, queso dips, and thick guacamoles! I picked up a bag on my normal grocery run at the local Walmart after hearing good things. I was not disappointed. Definitely grab yourself a bag the next time you're at the store!
Max R.
Hadley, MA
Foodie Expert
Classic Tostitos are so good! Pretty salty, but in a good way--the flavor is delicious. It seems to have relatively healthy ingredients, and of course it's very affordable and available pretty much anywhere. A great snack to have at a party, maybe with some guacamole or salsa.
Michele P.
Foodie Expert
These are my "go to" chips for salsa, dips, etc.  I like the mildness of the white corn flavor, and the fact that they are light and crispy, yet strong enough to handle heavier dips.  I break these up slightly and use them to make taco salads and they work perfectly for that as well.  They are priced well and available everywhere which is a plus for me.