GroceryPantryTostitos
Queso Blanco Dip - 15oz

Tostitos Queso Blanco Dip - 15oz

Tostitos® Queso Blanco Dip Blends Creamy Monterey Jack Cheese With Spicy Jalapeños And Mild Red Bell Peppers For The Perfect Medium Heat

INGREDIENTS

Water, Jalapeno Peppers, Monterey Jack Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Canola And/Or Sunflower Oil, Modified Corn Starch, Red Bell Peppers, Maltodextrin (Made From Corn And Potato), And Less Than 2% Of The Following: Salt, Yeast Extract, Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Whey, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Monosodium Glutamate, Buttermilk, Citric Acid, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Onion Powder, Acetic Acid, Milk Protein Concentrate, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Datem, Sugar And Sodium Phosphate

Would anyone prefer blanco over the original, I want to try blanco but not sure if I would like it more than regular?
Do you prefer this one or the Tostitos Medium Salsa Con Queso Dip?
How good is this with hamburger dip?
Start your review of Tostitos Queso Blanco Dip - 15oz!
Sherry R.
Piedmont, SC
I recommend this product. I love this queso rancho dip with tortilla chips. It is a great blend of cheese and a little heat.
Chanel’ L.
arlington
Tostitos Queso Blanco Dip - 15oz uploaded by Chanel’ L.
Purchased at: Walmart
All gone!!! Favorite dip ever!!!! Got this by accident and never had anything else since!!! I’m buying two @ a time!
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
1,208 reviews
Tostitos Queso Blanco Dip - 15oz uploaded by Kellen H.
Purchased at: Kroger
These are great with tortilla chips! It taste so good! My husband loves these a lot when he is watching sports! I got to try these because he is the one that loves dip with his chips! This was cheap and found in any grocery store next to the chips! I definitely will buy again!
Leigh T.
Jenison, MI
Tostitos Queso Blanco Dip - 15oz uploaded by Leigh T.
Queso Blanco Medium Dip is the one dip I gravitate to always. It goes well with all chips. It’s smooth, creamy, perfectly mild and cheesy. And super addictive.
Rachel T.
E Mckeesport, PA
This is surprisingly good. I didn't have high expectations for it, but for a cheese dip coming out of a jar it's honestly very good.
Alisha  R.
Tampa, FL
I really like this queso! It is alittle thinner than what I would like but the flavor is so on point it makes up for the thin-ness! We eat a few of these a week!
Nicola P.
Moatsville, WV
Tostitos Queso Blanco Dip - 15oz uploaded by Nicola P.
Purchased at: Target
I was 50/50 on being a fan of this cheese dip- It was thick but not very flavorful - I couldn’t find anything spicy & it was good for a messy cheese topping on nachos, but as a dip itself, it was simply too sloppy. #IStillLoveCheese Tostitos Queso Blanco Dip - 15oz
Megan H.
Ellwood City, PA
This queso is a great dip and and it is great to have for parties I like this over the yellow cheese dipz. I just wish it was more like what you get in a restaurant
Amy G.
Anderson, IN
This queso is creamy and amazing! I love how good this queso is and how well it pairs with lime tortilla chips! I will always buy this brand of queso it is my favorite!
Jonda M.
Bedford, IA
Very tasty. Not too hot and not too mild. A great grab and go snack. Price is good for already prepared go to. Maybe Tostitos can come out with more flavors.