BY TOSTITOS

Tostitos natural yellow corn tortilla chips 9 oz see more...

Kristine H.
Severn, MD
You cannot go wrong with tostitos. They are the original corn tortilla chips and they are good with dips, salsa, cheese, guac anything really. The only complaint that I have is that they are SALTY. I dont understand why they put so much salt when usually ppl dip these in other things...
Reighven ..
Harlingen, TX
I wasn't sure how I'd like this when I tried this, but it really isn't shabby at all. Making your favorite pico de gallo or a homemade salsa and you are ready for a great meal! A pro is that it is light and airy and you can whip up a nice plate of nachos using your favorite cheese!
Angela D.
Bullhead City, AZ
You really can't go wrong with tortilla chips. There good either plain or whit salsa. Basic ingredients corn,salt,oil etc. I find them to be inexpensive yet very good compared to some others ive tried. There actually a good fat and thats something i look for in snacks.
Stephanie J.
These chips are soooo good!! We get them every Sunday for football! They are delicious! You won't ever be let down with these chips! We got them at Walmart but you can get them at any store since they are so cheap! They go great with their cheese as well!
Carolyn C.
Dix Hills, NY
I prefer these to any other "organic"/"natural" tortilla chip. They don't taste like the "Baked" Tostitos like I assumed they would and I despise the Baked Tostitos. They are too bland, while these simply augment the natural corn flavor in the chip.
Holly H.
Salem, MA
I was not sure I would like these but wow they were good!they were thicker than the regular ones and despite being "all natural". Had a good taste and I didn't feel guilty having more than the recommended serving size! Recommended with salsa!
Renae C.
Highland Lks, NJ
These are some of my favorite chips. I enjoy eating them with hummus. Always buy them at Acme but have seen them at ShopRite. I prefer Tostitos to other tortilla chip brands because their chips are bigger and have a stronger flavor.
Silvana M.
Tostitos chips are quite the treat when we get them. They somehow have a different flavor from other tortilla chips and since, they're not very healthy, I don't eat them often but I still enjoy them a lot when I do.
Nancy C.
Tostitos yellow corn is my favorite!!!! They go good with anything and have the perfect crunch. They are inexpensive and always taste great. They have many varieties to choose from and you can find them anywhere
Victoria C.
Martin, KY
I love Tostitos! And these Yellow Corn ones are great! I couldn't find any Tostitos the other day and had to buy another brand and I just did not like them. They wasn't even close to good as Tostitos are!
Megan M.
Bloomington, IN
How do these compare to regular tortilla chips?
Lauren G.
Columbus, OH
How does the taste of these compare to regular tortilla chips?