BY TOSTITOS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Carla S.
Ideal companion to a guacamole! Am I right people? Pros is that they are corn so in theory less fattening than other kinds of products. These are not too salty and are very neutral - meaning you can accompany many dishes with them. I also use them for tuna salad :)
Alicia S.
Norristown, PA
I love these chips. They're so good! You can literally eat them with almost anything. I eat these chips with multiple dips or my favorite dip guacamole. Sooo good.
Yaire M.
These are good I recommend these or Santitas Tortilla chips both are good for any type of salsa. The only difference is Santitas is less expensive but both taste good, well for me.
Carol P.
Erie, PA
These are our favorite snack at home. We love to eat them with either salsa or guacamole. They are easy to scoop and love that they are salty. Great tasting and crunchy. Love the corn flavor
Lauren L.
Delicious! I love the texture, crispness, and flavor of these chips. They certainly met my expectations and tasted great for a relatively healthy option. I will buy these again for parties and gatherings to pair with salsa, guacamole, or cheese dip!
Isuri S.
Bayonne, NJ
These tortilla chips are awesome for parties with tomato sauce or with avocado salad...most people like eating tortilla chips with avocado I recommend to serve tortilla chips with avocado salad it's the best!!!
Kara M.
Clarksville, TN
These chips are nice and big and are the perfect options for salsa. The triangular shape makes them easier to eat than other styles of chips. I like to eat them as they are in addition to eating them with a light dip of some kind. The chips are not very thick, but not too thin either, which gives them the perfect ratio of crispiness to crunchiness. They are not very salty like other chips so you won't burn your mouth if you eat a lot of them. This is a must have for any party.
Reighven ..
Harlingen, TX
I wasn't sure how I'd like this when I tried this, but it really isn't shabby at all. Making your favorite pico de gallo or a homemade salsa and you are ready for a great meal! A pro is that it is light and airy and you can whip up a nice plate of nachos using your favorite cheese!
Carolyn C.
Syracuse, NY
I prefer these to any other "organic"/"natural" tortilla chip. They don't taste like the "Baked" Tostitos like I assumed they would and I despise the Baked Tostitos. They are too bland, while these simply augment the natural corn flavor in the chip.
Kristine H.
Severn, MD
You cannot go wrong with tostitos. They are the original corn tortilla chips and they are good with dips, salsa, cheese, guac anything really. The only complaint that I have is that they are SALTY. I dont understand why they put so much salt when usually ppl dip these in other things...
Megan M.
Bloomington, IN
How do these compare to regular tortilla chips?
Lauren G.
Columbus, OH
How does the taste of these compare to regular tortilla chips?