Tostitos®  Nacho Cheese Medium Dip uploaded by Yajaira E.

Tostitos® Nacho Cheese Medium Dip

BY TOSTITOS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Delicious, crowd pleasing and convenient — it can't get much better than Frito-Lay chips and dips! From entertaining friends to relaxing at home and everything in between, our perfectly blended salsas and great-tasting dips are always a hit. Mix and match them to discover your own perfect pairing!

Tostitos® Nacho Cheese Medium Dip
Allyson M.
This is my favorite brand of queso! I love eating it with tortilla chips especially when I’m doing homework it’s a great study time snack. The individual cup makes it easier to not need to clean or store an opened jar
Sierra <.
Sparta, MI
This is my favorite bad for you snack! There’s something about that cheesy goodness that’s addicting! And it has just a little bit of heat! It’s so good! I bring it to parties and people go crazy for it!
Ramsha E.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Tostitos has really good, creamy dips. My favorite in particular is the cheese one, either plain or with vegetables. This cheese dip comes with generous amount of cheese at a reasonable price. Im always satisfied with Tostitos and this cheese dip pairs well with the scoop or plain nachos.
Serena F.
HARLINGEN, TX
These are great! I like them just off the shelf or heated . Simple and easy doesn't take anymore then 10 seconds to heat . Small container that'll cost you around $1. Great flavor , I personally like to use it with popcorn or hot Cheetos great by great size , I grab this for a snack often
Jennifer R.
Maple Hill, NC
If you want a cheap dip for chips this is the way to go, but the consistency is not in my recommendations for cheese dips. It's super thick and doesn't taste all that great. If it were more on the natural side this would probably improve this product a lot more.
Taylor M.
Aiken, SC
This dipping Sauce is really good with the Tostitos chips. I am so satisfied with the flavor. I got it from Walmart, and I am pretty sure I have seen it at Bilo. I will buy again in the future because it makes a good dip for the chips.
Flor M.
Hollywood, FL
Maybe it was just my high school but whenever there was baked potato or chips this was served with it and it was not good. The cheese was very hard and grainy.. perhaps it wasn't warm enough to get that cheesy creamy consistency
Allishia S.
Bremerton
This cheese dip is my favorite! It's literally the best! It's worth the price! I dip hot cheetos, ruffles, or plain tortilla chips in it and it all tastes amazing! This is my go to snack with some chips!
Rebecca L.
San Clemente, CA
Sadly, our family has a nacho cheese dip obsession. Whenever we are all together, we spend every night up late playing card games and devouring gallons of Tostitos cheese dip and Tostitos cantina chips.
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
These are the perfect snack size pack for anything that needs a little nacho cheese. I find mine at Target next to the chips and I feel that they are a great value because I don't waste as much cheese.