Tostitos® Nacho Cheese Medium Dip

Delicious, crowd pleasing and convenient — it can't get much better than Frito-Lay chips and dips! From entertaining friends to relaxing at home and everything in between, our perfectly blended salsas and great-tasting dips are always a hit. Mix and match them to discover your own perfect pairing!

Start your review of Tostitos® Nacho Cheese Medium Dip!
How would you rate this product?
Jamika R.
Powder Spgs, GA
Tostitos®  Nacho Cheese Medium Dip uploaded by Jamika R.
Purchased at: Kroger
The consistency of the cheese is perfect for dipping. The size is convenient for on the go so with five kids this is a great grab and go with a bag of Tostitos chips. Also good for game nights with chips and dip.We buy the travel size a few times per month. I recommend for cheese lovers.
Christina K.
Las Vegas, NV
1,726 reviews
I love cheese dip and this is one of my favorites. I bought this at the 99 cent for less than a dollar. It is not healthy but it is good.
jordyn H.
Hellertown, PA
these are perfect for on the go. my kids take them to school and the husband and i take them to work. we probably go through too many
hojaydith A.
Winton, CA
I don't eat fries with cheese on a daily basis, but when I do, I really like this specific cheese, it makes a very good complement to some chips
Rosa C.
Morris, IL
I like this dip its tasty and cheese i like the flavors that it has its a nice orange color just delicious and flavorful
Claudia V.
Gladstone, OR
Purchased at: Walgreens
Nacho Cheese dip is really delicious i love this with my chips it so much better when I have Juanita chips
Allishia S.
Bremerton
This cheese dip is my favorite! It's literally the best! It's worth the price! I dip hot cheetos, ruffles, or plain tortilla chips in it and it all tastes amazing! This is my go to snack with some chips!
Megan M.
I have tried this dip in a sample size a couple different times. Although it is not my favorite. It is good. I definitely have other favorites but this is good
Megan M.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love Tostitos nacho cheese dip. I could just about dip anything in it and know it is going to be good.
Zykia D.
Baton Rouge, LA
Not the best cheese dip but it's pretty good I like to use it on my nachos 😋..doesn't last very long
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Susan H.
Tucson, AZ
il y a 4 jours
Susan H. il y a un jour
Both! They are both so good!:)
Ayde R.