Tostitos Multigrain Tortilla Chips uploaded by Amber M.Tostitos Multigrain Tortilla Chips uploaded by Anika B.

BY TOSTITOS

0 grams trans fat.
Tostitos® Brand Multigrain Tortilla Chips.
Wholesome grains.
No MSG - no preservatives.
Made with all natural ingredients.
No artificial flavors. see more...

• What is your favorite dip to eat with these chips?5 Answers
  • Love these. They are a better choice than regular potato chips.. pa...1 Answers
  • These are the perfect party chips, what dip will you pair them wit...2 Answers
Tostitos Multigrain Tortilla Chips
  • "they are so great and the multi grain only add more to the chip." in 1 review
  • "If you really want some tortilla chips this is the obvious choice." in 1 review
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
These multigrain chips, paired with some homemade guacamole or salsa will give every backyard bash go-er a snack to love. It can be an appetizer or a snack, or even just something to leave on the food table for anyone that's hungry. Munch, munch, munch away!
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Deerfield, IL
These are my go to tortilla chip. They are great for dipping and tasty too. Also I appreciate that they are multigrain, which makes them healthier then other brands. I also think that they are a good price and would recommend them to other people.
Star R.
Star R.
Concord, NC
These are our go to chip when we are feigning for chips and dip. We get our queso and salsa and we have never had a better combination. The multigrain just adds to the deliciousness because it's healthier and therefore a guilt free snack!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Cold Spring, KY
Best chips ever. They don't break when you dip, they are the perfect size. Meets all my expectations. I am proud repeat consumer. We love it with salsa, queso, guac, or just plain. Better than the baked ones in my opinion. We love these.
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
Foodie Expert
I love snacking on chips and homemade salsa after work. Its a low calorie option that satisfies my salty craving. I always keep tostitos multigrain in the house. They have a great taste, comparable to the original, with a healthy twist.
Karen Y.
Karen Y.
Lexington, KY
LOVE these!! I prefer these so much more than any other flavor. It's great that it's a healthier option too. If I put regular and the multigrain out with various dips - the multigrain runs out 50% sooner than the regular.
Joy W.
Joy W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I actually prefer these to their white corn counterpart because they have mor flavor. They are also stronger so they don't break and crumble as easy when you're using them to dip in thick dips such as buffalo chicken dip.
Faith B.
Faith B.
Foodie Expert
Taste very similar to the original. I don't like that "Multigrain" is used to make it seem "better for you" because it's a chip that's fried in oil. It's not any better for you. Still good to the taste though.
Tiffany O.
Tiffany O.
Leominster, MA
Foodie Expert
Love these chips. Could eat the whole bag of given the opportunity to do so ! Love them plain or with all different dips. Tastes great and don't break easily . Not a bad price either for the amount you get !
Madison M.
Madison M.
Salisbury , MD
Foodie Expert
Tastes great alone or with a dip. Perfect amount of salt. I believe it is a healthier alternative to regular Tostitos since it is multigrain. Affordable. Frequent buyer and would recommend to anyone.
Mari M.
Mari M.
Franklinton, NC
What is your favorite dip to eat with these chips?
Thalia T.
Thalia T.
Lawrenceville, GA
Foodie Expert
Are these a good healthy choice?
samantha e.
samantha e.
san jose, CA
Foodie Expert
These are the perfect party chips, what dip will you pair them with at your super bowl party?
Shakis D.
Shakis D.
What other awesome snacks can I bring to a Super Bowl party?
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Pound, VA
Foodie Expert
Are these a healthy snack to enjoy during a Super Bowl party?