Tostitos® Multigrain SCOOPS uploaded by Amber M.Tostitos® Multigrain SCOOPS uploaded by Ez C.Tostitos® Multigrain SCOOPS uploaded by Anika B.

BY TOSTITOS #35 in Chips

TOSTITOS® Multigrain SCOOPS!® Tortilla Chips give you a delicious three grain blend in a scoop-able shape, letting you dip a little or scoop a lot – even in the heartiest of dips.

INGREDIENTS

Corn, vegetable oil (corn, canola, and/or sunflower oil), whole brown rice flour, whole buckwheat flour, sugar, toasted corn germ, salt, oregano extract (antioxidant).

Nka k.
Charleston, SC
I've never in my life have tasted such a delicious Tostitos multigrain scoops. They have the best taste. That you don't want to stop eating it. It has only 1 gram of sugar.
It's a great snack for in between meals.
Hannah D.
Rochester, NY
I actually prefer these multigrain scoops to the regular ones. They have more flavor and I feel better about eating them since they are slightly more “healthier”. It would be great if they came out with a better version of the multigrain so I don’t feel as guilty after eating them! But they still taste great!
Nidia G.
Miami
Ever since Tostitos came out with the “scoops” I’ve never stopped purchasing them for all party events. They’re so convenient for dipping. You literally scoop and so much dip stays in the chip! I also love the multi grain ones because they contain so much more flavor than the regular and are healthier!
Kayla D.
Oceanside
Tortilla chips  are must have in my household, and this is a very common choice of family and friends. Because as you know Tortilla chips are literally always needed! this flavor is my favorite honestly! I don’t think it compares to other chip brands. I recommend this flavor to everyone.
Brannon B.
Danville
It feels like you aren’t eating healthy at all. After eating this type of chips, I prefer whole grain versus white flour and yellow  corn  chips. I was skeptical at first only due to being “whole grain” by you can’t really taste that much of a difference.
Ashley  E.
Hartford , KY
How do you stop eating chips and salsa? Do you eventually just die? These seem a bit more healthy and why’re just a tasty as the original! So I feel less guilty finished nearly an entire bag in the middle of the night with a bowl of Queso and a forensic files binge session
Madeline K O.
Yonkers, NY
The multigrain scoops are so full of flavor that they can be enjoyed alone or topped with endless possibilities! They’re a little healthier then the originals however, everything in moderation! If you find these I’d recommend trying them out. Your family will love them.
Sana B.
Tastes just as good at the normal ones. I love scoops since they make it easier to eat hearty dips. But also, I love that the shape adds to texture. We often get the two big family size bags of these from BJs since we go through them- whether it be with chili or salsa!
Abigail P.
Marengo
I was skeptical about trying a whole grain chip in fear that it would not taste as good. However, these chips are better than their not as healthy counterpart. They still contain the perfect amount of crunch and salt. I will never go back to another kind again.
andrea s.
These are the best tostitos chips. the multigrain flavor is so delicious with salsa or quac or made with nachos. I don’t even buy the regular flavor anymore. they’re so delicious I would recommend them for parties too as I find that everyone seems to prefer this kind over the regular.
Mari M.
Franklinton, NC
What is your favorite dip to eat with these chips?
aymee v.
Do you think is a good snack
Jessica T.
Are these too grainy?
Orielle M.
Ajax, ON
Do any users have a favorite premade filling for these? I normally dip them, but have been to parties where the hosts have prestuffed them and served as apps.
Elizabeth B.
Pennsauken, NJ
I love Tostitos! Do you prefer these scoops or the regular kind?

back