Tostitos® Mild Splash of Lime Flavored Chunky Salsa uploaded by Sheila V.

BY TOSTITOS #20 in Salsa

Dip Into Something New With Tostitos® Splash Of Lime Flavored Chunky Salsa. We Start With Our Classic Tomato, Onion, And Garlic Based Salsa And Then Add A Splash Of Tart Lime To Take These Fresh Flavors To A Whole New Level

Buy on Target
Macee K.
Minneola, KS
I love this stuff. I like it best with the hint of lime chips or putting it into a recipe or something. It has a very light hint of lime to it so it’s not overwhelming itjust compliments the other flavors. The price isn’t too bad but I like to pick it up when Dillion’s has it on sale.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I’ve always been a fan of Tostitos chips and salsa! One of their favorite products was their lime flavored chips and so I was super excited to try this but was let down. The flavor wasn’t horrible, and I liked the texture of the salsa. But I just didn’t think the lime salsa worked well overall. I’d prefer to just buy the lime chips and regular salsa.
sarah f.
Temple City, CA
This is one of my favorite store-bought salsas, and definitely the one I buy the most when at the store. It tastes amazing with plain chips and the ones with flavors as well. I wouldn't say it's healthy - since making your own salsa would be healthier.
Kayla R.
Las Vegas, NV
I love salsa and I love lime flavored pretty much everything. I must say this was a bust for me and my daughters as well. None of us cared for this twist on salsa :( I think it was just too sour to have a real balanced flavor
Kaylah T.
Fort Lee, VA
I love everything about this product! Affordable, you get your money's worth! This brand never fails to disappoint me! I love the quality of the product! I would recommend to anyone that this is the product they are missing.
Victoria S.
Centreville , MD
These go great with the lime Tostito chips! Like is a great flavor to go with Mexican food options. We will definitely buy this the next
Time we are feeling Mexican. Very satisfied with Tostitos as always
kadi s.
I thought they would be everything but the flavor was hard to match with anything dip wise I liked but i would rather buy the original these are good but what's a chip without dip
Allison H.
Oak Lawn, IL
Salsa is one of my favorite foods and I love Tostitos salsa in enteral it's my favorite jar salsa to buy. Especially this lime flavor with the lime chips ! SO GOOOOD
jenna m.
Columbia, KY
this salsa is about the only salsa that i buy anymore. it isn't the healthiest but it sure is good. it is even better on enchiladas and nachos. mexican food is the best to have it on!!
Susan H.
Colorado Springs
I really enjoy this salsa - and seriously, I have tried every salsa that's out there. The Tostitos brand is very flavorful and tastes fairly close to fresh (although there is nothing like fresh salsa!) I would recommend this to others. The lime isn't overpowering and doesn't stand out. It just adds a slight "kick" to an already delicious product.