Tostitos®  Mild Pineapple Peach salsa uploaded by Taneesha H.
Tostitos®  Mild Pineapple Peach salsa

Tostitos® Mild Pineapple Peach salsa

BY TOSTITOS #5 in Salsa

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Wanting to try this salsa, what are your thoughts about it?1 Answers
Tostitos®  Mild Pineapple Peach salsa
Tostitos® Mild Pineapple Peach salsa
Anja K.
Brooklyn, NY
I am a huge fan of sweet salsas which I love to add to chilis, pasta, or just to eat with some tortilla chips. My only drawback from liking this more was the amount of sugar that they put in the salsa. Since it is already sweetened with the pinapple and peach I wish that would have let them do the natural sweetening.
Kara A.
Medford, NJ
Such a zesty taste and strong taste. Kind of hard to find in my local store but when I find it I'm sure to buy it!!! I usually find it easily at target or Walmart though. It tastes so good with tortilla chips or pitas. I've also put it on a burger or dipped chicken in it. It's so yummy!
Chantelle R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this flavor of Tostitos Salsa. The mild pinapple peach flavor tastes amazing but it also brings a healthy touch to anything. I'm a big salsa fan in general but the tropical touch from the mangos and peach is just perfect for my taste buds. I would definitely buy it again.
Brianna P.
Madisonville, TN
First time someone brought this to me, and said "here,try this!" I laughed in their face! Pineapple and peach DO NOT go together. But to my surprise, after they snuck this into a dipping bowl at a football party, this was AWESOME! It goes well with my favorite scoops :)
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
I really did not expect to like this salsa as much as I did.  It has the perfect blend of spice and sweet, and is a very versitle condiment.  This is good on everything from nachos to chicken dishes.  This is one of the few flavors my whole family agrees on.
Giselle S.
Charlotte, NC
This salsa is AMAZING! It has the sweetness of the pineapple and peach with the little bite from the peppers in the salsa. I use it as a dip for tortilla chips and as a topping for tacos and taco salads. It has become my new favorite flavor of salsa
Kimberly T.
Plano, TX
Peach and pineapple salsa, what a great combination of flavor.  Putting these two fruits in a salsa was a stroke of genius.  If you are looking for something different to serve at your holiday party look no further than a jar of this delicious salsa
Lexi B.
Staten Island, NY
Served best when cold try on your next turkey sandwich or turkey burger bit just fir dipping 2 jars 1csn light beer 4 chicken breast 8 hours on low in the crock pot.. oh the flavor snd shredded chicken on a nice warmed up wrap thank me later lol
Christina M.
Lowell , MA
I love this dip ! Its the first thing on my list if I'm having a party! Personally I enjoy mixing this with cream cheese to make a nice dip with crackers or even veggies. I recommend this to whoever is in a jam and just needs a quick snack !
JayCee S.
Knoxville, TN
As a lover of chips and salsa, I am always looking to try interesting takes, so when I found this at Walmart and found it within my budget I was ecstatic. I recommend adding it to rice for a tasty side dish. I’m I love with this flavor.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wanting to try this salsa, what are your thoughts about it?