BY TOSTITOS #8 in Salsa

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Bini S.
Dallas, TX
I use this Tositos Medium Salsa once for my get together. I use this as dip for chips and with avacado. Price for one bottle was resonable I would say. I got it from walmart. For me I like other falvor dips than this salsa. Medium wasnot mediuma t all for me. So I think they make it little spicy according the range they have gave. But if ppl do not like spicy you can mediaum salsa.
Rosalyn G.
Jackson, SC
I am a teacher and need healthy and convenient lunches that can be eaten on the go! These salsa cups are perfect for that purpose! They are portable and tasty. I can pair with chips, veggies, or pour over a black bean burger patty for a healthy lunch.
Joana R.
Richmond, TX
Perfect for Pic Nics!!! you can take them everywhere together with some natural chips! The flavor is just amazing and the price very affordable! You can find name at any store and they will take your pic nics or snacks to the next level! highly recommended
Lauren H.
Jacksonville , NC
I'm so glad Tostitos made to go sized salsa. I love taking it to work for lunch breaks or when I have to go to class. It has a great flavor and is a healthy choice than the other to go snacks. I will be a repeat buyer as long as they're available.
Christine L.
Elkins Park
This is such a great product. It eliminates waste. I can have just the right amount instead of opening up a big jar and wasting most of it because it goes unused. It tastes great. The containers are easy to use. It is very cost effective.
Bianca H.
Roanoke, VA
Great for just one or s lunch bag. I wish the pack came with more. Those three aren't even a weeks supply. So it wasn't a good value there for that. They should give you at least five or so. But if I need something quick I would grab it.
Erika N.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
Who doesnt like salsa and chips?! And now salsa and chips on the go? How convenient can it be . Pack a salsa and some chips and you have a super delicious snack on the go for a reasonable price. I would definitely recommend
CHRISTINA G.
I like these little cups. I pack chips in a bag and grab one of these for a snack at work. The salsa stays fresh for a long time in the cups (prior to opening them). And the salsa itself has great flavor like you would find in a Mexican restaurant. The price is fair for what you get.
ModernDeaux o.
Great for bringing with you to school or work! A lil salty for me but it works if ya like salty stuff. It was worth trying and again great to take with you when you need something different to snack on.
Carise Z.
Parma , OH
Hands down the best salsa ever. This is the only kind we buy. And these smaller packs are great for me to take to work in my lunch. Salsa is a healthy snack. Pair it with the baked Tostitos and voila!