BY TOSTITOS #10 in Salsa

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Christina B.
These are so convenient to take on the go with you. Filled with the classic Tostitos salsa, they are easy to pop in your lunchbox and go on your way. Also it's easy to log the calories since they're pre measured. My husband takes them to work with him and eats them with Tostitos chips, but sometimes will dip cut up bell peppers in it as well, or put it on a southwest style chicken wrap.
MaKenzie M.
Pleasanton, CA
I would always buy Tostitos medium salsa in a jar, so I was so excited to see it in little to-go packs! Same great salsa in a smaller size. Perfect for bringing camping, on road trips, or weekend getaways. It's not re-sealable obviously so make sure you have enough chips.
Mary S.
Hightstown, NJ
I like the Tostitos salsa great size to pack for lunches for a quick snack love the flavor and the freshness of the tomatoes and the peppers great idea to put it in individual Packaging perfect for a quick snack
Danyel C.
Bremerton, WA
I love the dips to go. Purchased at Safeway. It's a good price but of course it would be cheaper to pack your own up. You do pay a little for convince. It's easy to grab on the go! I will be purchasing again!
LeTrice F.
Warsaw, IN
I love these little individual packed salsa they are great for lunches and great for portion control, girls are great if you're on Weight Watchers and Counting points because they're like zero
Reagen B.
Emmett
Love these! Affordable and easy to pack on the go. Mild/medium are my favorite but the spicier salsas are also tastey! Super good with the lime chips and a great snack!
Bini S.
Sandy, UT
I use this Tositos Medium Salsa once for my get together. I use this as dip for chips and with avacado. Price for one bottle was resonable I would say. I got it from walmart. For me I like other falvor dips than this salsa. Medium wasnot mediuma t all for me. So I think they make it little spicy according the range they have gave. But if ppl do not like spicy you can mediaum salsa.
Tiffany L.
O Fallon, MO
Love these many salsas to go! They are super great to throw in your lunchbox with a bag of chips. Makes for a healthy snack with your lunch. Pair them with some corn chips and they are delicious!
haven w.
Savannah
Got these for a trip awhile back and was not disappointed. Although it is a little too medium for me everyone else in my house liked this salsa and the convenience of the time was great. A little messy on trips but better than eating junk food and good for lunches!
Megan B.
Centreville, AL
My son has become obsessed with chips and salsa the past few months, so when he asked for this to go in his lunchbox I decided to try it out. The price is a little higher then I would want to spend. Would be cheaper just to buy one big jar and put in containers.