BY TOSTITOS #58 in Chips

Tostitos medium salsa con queso dip 23 oz

Buy on Sam's Club
  • "This has a really great flavor to it and pairs well with any tortilla chip." in 6 reviews
Sara M.
Sara M.
Manteca, CA
I never thought Chile con queso in a jar could stand up to homemade but this stuff is so good. I now just usually pop open a jar and heat, it's addicting and never lasts long when I put it out to snack on. We always have a jar handy cause it's craved often, it's great on just about anything veggies, burritos and anything that could use a little kick. It's not exactly healthy but it's very tasty.
Kathleen Y.
Kathleen Y.
san francisco, CA
My favorite nacho dip since when I was a kid! Love the creamy nacho cheese with chunks of jalapeno and peppers. Nostalgic and delicious. I love how convenient this is, you can eat it straight out of the jar or heated up. Goes great with some chips, or as a topping in a burger. Of course not the healthiest thing you can eat but a great treat
Johna M.
Johna M.
Ashland, KY
Perfect for Popcorn!

I know, I'm weird, but I really like to warm up a bowl of this Salsa Con Queso and eat it with my popcorn when my family has movie night! It's cheesy and delicious with just the right amount of kick! It's not an intense spicy flavor, but great with the cheese to tone it down a bit.
Theresa P.
Theresa P.
Washington, PA
Pretty good. i like my food spicier, so i add some cyanne pepper to mine. that, plus some of tostitos hot salsa make it an irresistable dip. only con i can say is that i like thicker cheese and after my additions, its a little thinned out. cant beat tostitos multigrain scoops along with it :)
Jeremy W.
Jeremy W.
Lincolnton, NC
You know what I miss the most about football season? It's not watching my Panthers whip tail...it's the chips and this dip that I eat every Sunday! Best quest on the block!!! So creamy with just the right amount of heat. No gameday is complete without Tostitos queso and tortilla chips.
Chastity B.
Chastity B.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite dip for my chips and honestly it doesn't matter what kind of tortilla chip because this dip makes it taste amazing. I cannot buy chips anymore without this specific dip, i don't care if I have to go to a different store to buy it, I wont buy a different salsa.
Cally T.
Cally T.
I feel no matter the size of the jar it is never enough! My family loves this cheese. My husband is super picky he thinks everything tastes fake but he loves this one. You can eat it warm , cold, room temperature it taste good any way you do it. Wish they made bigger size!
Rosa and Sara C.
Rosa and Sara C.
Exton, PA
Easily prepared, I love to throw a bit of this in a bowl to heat up before guests arrive or to drizzle over chips for quick nachos. Easily available at most grocery stores (I get mine from Giant) it can also be used over tacos or in wraps for a quick spice up to the dish.
Janine T.
Janine T.
Bryantville , MA
Foodie Expert
I love this cheese dip especially when it's just out of the microwave. Incredible flavor, creamy, like liquid gold in your mouth. Usually use Tostitos scoops, but could almost put on any food to give a little bit of extra flavor. Would absolutely buy again!! 😍😱
Alicia N.
Alicia N.
I absolutely love this queso. Especially with the tostitos chips it makes for the perfect snack or a side for a party. Ive bought it and i will keep buying it. the flavor makes my mouth water just thinking about it i want it. i would recommend it to everyone
Laura  K.
Hudsonville
Where do you buy this?
Tiara A.
Tiara A.
Whats your favorite pairing with this?
Kayleigh C.
Kayleigh C.
Foodie Expert
Where's the cheapest place to buy this
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Blakeslee, PA
Can you use this as an ingredent in recipes as well?