Tostitos Medium Restaurant Style Salsa uploaded by Arielle B.Tostitos Medium Restaurant Style Salsa uploaded by Linda S.

BY TOSTITOS #7 in Salsa

Tostitos® Brand Medium Restaurant Style Salsa.
Twist. Pour. Dip.™ see more...

• Does this product taste fresh? How spicy is it? Would it be good fo...4 Answers
Victoria  M.
Victoria M.
Dothan, AL
Foodie Expert
I am in love with Tostitos salsa! Just the right amount of vegetables to liquid and it give the perfect, fresh, bite of salsa with chips. I also like to top my eggs with it. Not to mention it's super cheap for the amount you get! I'll be making a cheesy salsa did with this next.
Ashleigh C.
Ashleigh C.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite store-bought salsa. Of course, homemade salsa is the best. I purchase this for snacks that I am going to take to parties, or use in another recipe. It is spicy, so make sure you like it! I like very thin salsa, so this is perfect for that.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
I LOVE RESTURANT STYLE SALSAS. THIS ONE WAS NO DIFFERENT. IT WAS A LITTLE MORE SPICY THAN I THOUGHT IT OULD HAVE BEEN BUT STILL VERY GOOD. I BUY SALSA AT THANKSGIVING TIME FOR MY FRIENDSGIVING MEAL. IT IS A GREAT ADDITION TO THE APPETIZERS.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
cape coral , FL
Delicious! I love how chunky it is with just the right amount of spice. Normally I like the salsa verde but not all my company can handle the heat like I can!
Meghan J.
Meghan J.
Yorktown, VA
Foodie Expert
By far the best jarred salsa you get from the store. It taste like fresh salsa and does not have that jarred taste like so many others.
Casey P.
Casey P.
Louisville, KY
Foodie Expert
I love grabbing a jar of Tostitos Salsa and chips! Medium flavor is PERFECT! Not too hot and not too mild. Tastes super fresh!!
Greisys A.
Greisys A.
Mount Dora, FL
It's just the right amount of vegetables, the right consistency and it's not too hot or too mild, perfect with Tostitos Scoops
Valentina L.
Valentina L.
Foodie Expert
It is a good salsa because it tastes fresh, which I consider an important factor. Might be a little bit too spicy, though.
Linda S.
Linda S.
Valparaiso, IN
Foodie Expert
Great with chips warm or cold! Not too spicy either!! Makes for a quick snack or use it over a taco salad... Yummy!
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Grand island, FL
Foodie Expert
Love Tostitos salsa. I eat a lot of tacos because they're quick and easy and I load them up with this salsa!
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Charlotte, NC
Does this product taste fresh? How spicy is it? Would it be good for a good tailgating snack?