Tostitos Medium Chunky Salsa 15.5 oz uploaded by Erin M.Tostitos Medium Chunky Salsa 15.5 oz uploaded by Ashley S.

BY TOSTITOS #8 in Salsa

Find Dips And Sauces at Target.com! TOSTITOS Chunky Salsa Medium is a unique combination of great taste and good fun rolled into one great snack. see more...

Alex C.
I love eating chips & salsa. I tried this particular salsa & it was alright, not the best I've ever had though. I'm a big fan of the Tostitos® Mild Splash of Lime Flavored Chunky Salsa! That is my go-to. I will only purchase this regular one if the lime flavor is out of stock. 🤷‍♀️
Chelsey S.
Boalsburg, PA
Yum, yum, yum! This is my most favorite salsa! It’s chunky and sturdy, so you need a solid chip, but that’s my preference to thin, soupy salsa. It has a slight bite, but not enough to deter you from eating most of the jar in one sitting. Pairs perfectly with Tostitos® Scoops!® Tortilla Chips 10 oz. Bag
Erin M.
Butler, NJ
This salsa is a no-thrills decent salsa. Although it is not as dynamic as a homemade salsa, it works well for making a great guacamole or having a snack with some chips. It is a medium level salsa which I believe is accurate.
Haley W.
This will always be one of my favorite salsas from the grocery store. The medium level has the right amount of kick, without being too much. It goes great with tortilla chips for a snack but also is delicious in dinner recipes.
ANA M.
Orlando, FL
This Tostitos Chunky salsa is very good and it can taste better mix with Tostitos salsa con queso. I do this mix and I put on the microwave for 30 second, It taste delicious.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
This is my favorite salsa! I love the chunks in here and the flavor is great! It’s a good medium salsa, not too hot. I love to eat this with chips, on top of tacos, and even on my eggs.
Jena K.
Punta Gorda, FL
This is my favorite salsa to buy in the grocery store. Medium is the perfect amount of spice, it's chunky and just perfect with the Tostitos scoops tortilla chips!
Kristie K.
Love it! Goes great with every thing I have tried it with so far!! Not all runny that you have to chase it around and you don't have to question what your eating either, the chunks look to be good quality salsa. Goes good with chips alone, or on a taco salad.. seems to be my go to salsa!
Brittany Y.
I love salsa, and this is a nice mild flavor for when you aren't feeling the heat of other products. I think that it is fairly healthy, but not incredibly so. As for recipes, you can dip chips in them or make a taco dip and use it as a topping. The flavor is great, and it makes a great addition to chips for a snack. I am satisfied with this product, and I will purchase it again in the future.
Theresa A.
Tostitos mild salsa is the perfect consistency for salsa. It is great with Mexican food and perfect for dipping. It has the perfect blend of spices to make the salsa a hit. It's great for having on hand for snacks as well as adding to tacos or burritos.