Tostitos Medium Chunky Salsa

by Tostitos

#5 in Salsa

Oh-so gloriously chunky, TOSTITOS® Chunky Salsa Medium combines ripe tomatoes, jalapeños, onions and garlic for the perfect moderate heat. Nothing pairs better with TOSTITOS® Tortilla Chips, except maybe a group of friends.

INGREDIENTS

Tomato Puree (Water and Tomato Paste), Diced Tomatoes in Tomato Juice, Jalapeno Peppers, Onions, Vinegar, Salt, Garlic Powder, and Natural Flavor.

Any salsa recommendations similar to the Tostitos Medium Chunky Salsa?
What is a good recipe to use with this besides dipping with chips? We love this salsa but I need something else to use it to make other recipes. Thanks!
Does anyone else put this on everything? Or am I and my Husband the only ones that do? Lol
Start your review of Tostitos Medium Chunky Salsa!
How would you rate this product?
Sierra S.
Wisner, NE
I like the added heat of the medium salsa. It’s great with chips and better than expected.
Rhonda W.
Gadsden, AL
Tostitos Medium Chunky Salsa uploaded by Rhonda W.
This is the only, one and only salsa option in stores around alabama. Its tart and makes my jaws hurt w every bite and I'm burnt out on it anyway. It's too tart and too watery and since we have no other options I've just stopped eating salsa altogether. I'll make some when tomatoes do right in my garden but this salsa is awful. No cilantro or not enough bc I cant tell it has any in it and no variety. No options or other flavors like black bean to choose from. Also A couple times we bought this brands spoiled salsa from walmart. This brand can do better but until then no salsa here
Maria Z.
West Bend, WI
Purchased at: Walmart
Everything you want in a good salsa. The salsa is very chunky, no water down taste or in your bowl. The spices are right on, and make a good in between filler. It is very tasty, and would recommend. Was not disappointed, well maybe when it was gone in a hour.
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,548 reviews
This is the sauce I use for everything it’s not too hot but it’s just right the taste is wonderful I use it in my cheese dip and I also just have it with chips it’s great over anything I would definitely recommend this product
Kayley D.
Janesville, WI
This is my favorite easy & quick premade salsa. Nothing beats fresh or homemade but this stuff is really good! I like adding it on top of different dishes or just eating it with chips. Always a fave and a good price for it too.
Tanya G.
West Warwick, RI
This is a good flavorful salsa. Medium is just right for me not too hot. We blend ours as the kids don’t like chunks. Goes well with any chips and even tacos. We buy this at Walmart as it’s cheapest for us.
Ivana A.
Kissimmee, FL
Tostitos Medium Chunky Salsa uploaded by Ivana A.
Purchased at: Target
This salsa is so perfect with tortilla chips. It has pieces of peppers and onions in It that remind you of homemade salsa. It’s delicious we love It in my house. I wouldn’t change anything about It. It’s also not expensive and can be found in most grocery stores.
Liliana U.
College Point, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
Esta salsa también me gusta por su textura y los pedacitos de verdura q trae y a demás pica un poquito 😋😋😋Tostitos Medium Chunky Salsa
Develyn C.
Las Vegas, NV
Me encanta esta salsa de tostitos la uso cuando preparo mis tacos y también cuando preparo picaderas para mis amigos, es muy deliciosa me encanta su sabor y su calidad. La recomiendo Tostitos Medium Chunky Salsa
Karen R.
I make my own salsa but when I run out I go and get this brand. I love it medium heat but if I want to take it up a notch I add hot peppers to the jar. It's great for taco or nachos in my house and we even add some to our soups or meats. Husband adds some to his potatoes and the kids add it to the cheese.