BY TOSTITOS #4 in Salsa

Oh-so gloriously chunky, TOSTITOS® Chunky Salsa Medium combines ripe tomatoes, jalapeños, onions and garlic for the perfect moderate heat. Nothing pairs better with TOSTITOS® Tortilla Chips, except maybe a group of friends.

INGREDIENTS

Tomato Puree (Water and Tomato Paste), Diced Tomatoes in Tomato Juice, Jalapeno Peppers, Onions, Vinegar, Salt, Garlic Powder, and Natural Flavor.

Alex C.
I love eating chips & salsa. I tried this particular salsa & it was alright, not the best I've ever had though. I'm a big fan of the Tostitos® Mild Splash of Lime Flavored Chunky Salsa! That is my go-to. I will only purchase this regular one if the lime flavor is out of stock. 🤷‍♀️
Sheareliz M.
Super yummy and just an easy pick up for a movie night or hosting a get together. Who doesn’t love chips and salsa? I love the medium or hot for that extra kick and it just overall has a great flavor! Definitely my favorite
Dani M.
This salsa has the right amount of zest! The perfect dip for any Tostitos chip! By far one of my favorites and affordable! Having game day? This is the dip for you! A lot goes a long way for your money!
My only complaint is that I think the Salsa is more on the sweet side when I prefer to have more of a kick!
Chelsey S.
Boalsburg, PA
Yum, yum, yum! This is my most favorite salsa! It’s chunky and sturdy, so you need a solid chip, but that’s my preference to thin, soupy salsa. It has a slight bite, but not enough to deter you from eating most of the jar in one sitting. Pairs perfectly with Tostitos® Scoops!® Tortilla Chips
Erin M.
Butler, NJ
This salsa is a no-thrills decent salsa. Although it is not as dynamic as a homemade salsa, it works well for making a great guacamole or having a snack with some chips. It is a medium level salsa which I believe is accurate.
Apache T.
Bemidji
THIS IS THE BEST DIP EVER. It's definitely better than the mild salsa, medium is where it's at. It gives you a little kick in the sweet spot. (not really sweet but you can tell I really enjoy this salsa). I definitely recommend it, go out and buy it. you need this in your life.
Bridget B.
Jacksonville, FL
Love getting Tostitos Salsa from the store. It always tastes so fresh and always tastes delicious! WE LOVE Tostitos salsa with our homemade tacos or nachos. Tostitos is such a good value for the price you pay! Kid an husband approved, we recommend it to anyone!
Haley W.
This will always be one of my favorite salsas from the grocery store. The medium level has the right amount of kick, without being too much. It goes great with tortilla chips for a snack but also is delicious in dinner recipes.
Tatiana M.
Charlotte , NC
I love this salsa it takes very good and even though it's chunky it is not too chunky and I like pairing it with any chip that they have. I also like using this when I am cooking certain recipes like quesadillas or loaded nachos. I would recommend it.
Chloe D.
Burlington, IA
Very good salsa, not too spicy and not too expensive. Taste really good with their chips which they have lots of different kinds. Also make a good queso that’s really yummy mixed with the salsa and heated up a bit.
Alyson J.
Nashville , GA
Is the spicy-ness of this product too much for younger consumers?
Amanda G.
Does anyone else put this on everything? Or am I and my Husband the only ones that do? Lol
Kim S.
Do you use this for anything other than a dip?
Lucia R.
What's the best flavor in your opinion? I'm looking to trying out a new flavor.