BY GENERIC

Tostitos Medium Chunky Salsa: 0 grams of fat and 10 calories per serving All natural No gluten ingredients see more...

• What's the best flavor in your opinion? I'm looking to trying o...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Dunia A.
Rodeo, CA
A yummy, slightly spicy salsa! The flavor is good but the only thing I don't like about this dip is that it's mostly just sauce. I would prefer to truly see all the ingredients that are present in the salsa. Still yummy though!
Genesis R.
You can never go wrong with tostitos. This salsa is so good, it's the perfect go-to snack with some tostitos scoops. I wish they had the restaurant style salsa that's not chunky at all. But this tastes great!
Shawna G.
Awesome for counter snacking! Can't stop eating this yummyness!!! So good!! Could use some dipping cheese though!
Amanda S.
Adelanto , CA
Love this salsa, especially good if you melt a block of Velveeta and mix this in! Would definitely recommend.
Georgette M.
Love dipping into this on taco tuesdays with my girls at home or with a glass of sangria whiles watching Netflix in bed. I'm not much of a spice or pepper lover so I always go for mild. I'd recommend mixing the cheese nacho dip with chunky. It's lifeūüė©Thank me later
Carla E.
Brooklyn, NY
This salsa dip is the bomb! Extra flavorful and I love the chunky bits it has. The extra spice is a plus. My husband and I always have this in our pantry ready for a movie night
Samantha G.
Rego Park, NY
This brand of salsa plus there chips taste so good . great for pretty much any occasion. my favorite to dip the chip in is definitely chunky salsa first then the nacho cheese also with chunks :)
Michelle B.
When I don't have my homemade salsa on hand, this is my go-to grocery store choice. Savory with a hint of heat. Great on chips, but also in casseroles!
Kelly L.
Salyersville, KY
Pretty good salsa, especially to be store bought. Of course it isn't as good as homemade, but it is definitely an extremely good alternative. Affordable and tasty!
Sydney C.
Greenville, SC
If you need to pick up a quick app for a party this is a pretty good option. No one will complain! Never going to compare to a homemade or chunkier salsa but will do in a pinch.
Lucia R.
What's the best flavor in your opinion? I'm looking to trying out a new flavor.