Tostitos Medium Chunky Salsa

by Tostitos

#3 in Salsa

Oh-so gloriously chunky, TOSTITOS® Chunky Salsa Medium combines ripe tomatoes, jalapeños, onions and garlic for the perfect moderate heat. Nothing pairs better with TOSTITOS® Tortilla Chips, except maybe a group of friends.

INGREDIENTS

Tomato Puree (Water and Tomato Paste), Diced Tomatoes in Tomato Juice, Jalapeno Peppers, Onions, Vinegar, Salt, Garlic Powder, and Natural Flavor.

What is a good recipe to use with this besides dipping with chips? We love this salsa but I need something else to use it to make other recipes. Thanks!
Does anyone else put this on everything? Or am I and my Husband the only ones that do? Lol
Start your review of Tostitos Medium Chunky Salsa!
How would you rate this product?
Calhoun , GA
I have always loved salsa. When i dont feel like making homemade i often opt for store bought. Tostitos is such a well known brand, i had high expectations when purchasing this chunky salsa. The texture was great, perfectly chunky for a dip but it had a bad chemical taste to me. It may be the difference in homeade and store bought or it may be a preservative but it definitely left a bad taste.
Woodside, NY
Purchased at: Target
This is my all time favourite store bought salsa. The chunky texture is really exciting to eat. The salsa has a hint of spice from the jalapeño which is fantastic. It pairs really well with regular tortilla chips but also jalapeño chips. My GO TO salsa!
Parkland, FL
Purchased at: Publix
I love this salsa it’s not too spicy and has a good consistency. I usually eat it with hint of limes chips or any tortilla chips. I also like putting it on top of avocado toast or omelets. Good price and good amount of salsa.
Pittsfield, MA
I like to make my own salsa when I can but in a pinch this salsa is great! Not the most fresh flavor ever but medium has the perfect bite to it. They texture is also great. I love to put it on tacos and dip chips in it!
Schenectady, NY
My favorite salsa!! The chunks are awesome if you like the texture in salsa. There is so much flavor in each bite. I like topping this on my nachos too. The habanero is my favorite becuz I like spicy foods and flavors.
Del rio, TX
Tostitos Medium Chunky Salsa uploaded by crystal G.
I love trying out salsas ! This one in particular. Has a very good taste, the chunks are the right amount size for a dip, cons : it may be salty for taste. Not to spicy. Pros: good taste, great texture,
Boalsburg, PA
Yum, yum, yum! This is my most favorite salsa! It’s chunky and sturdy, so you need a solid chip, but that’s my preference to thin, soupy salsa. It has a slight bite, but not enough to deter you from eating most of the jar in one sitting. Pairs perfectly with Tostitos® Scoops!® Tortilla Chips
Old Bridge, NJ
One of my favorite salsas. It’s the right combination of tomatoes, onions and spices. Medium is spicy enough without making your mouth burn. It’s priced comparably to other salsas.
Apex, NC
Purchased at: Publix
This stays stocked in my pantry. I always prefer fresh salsa but when I can’t make fresh or buy fresh pico/salsa from my grocery’s refrigerated section this is what I grab. I have tried so many jarred salsas and I keep trying more. Yet keep going back to this salsa. The medium has just enough heat, big chunks of tomatoes and peppers. I’m not a fan of vinegar and definitely not a fan of it in my salsa. This doesn’t have that ingredient. Just chunky tasty salsa. My whole family loves this. Try it with their cantina chips. Yum!
Woodhaven, NY
If you have people coming, if you want something fun for snack In a good price ans very delicious, you would nevero go wrong with this salsa . I always have salsa and chips at home , so delicious and you can taste every ingredient, taste very natural and and stay fresh for a long time , i bought them in the super market at home , even in the store close to my work