BY TOSTITOS #3 in Salsa

Oh-so gloriously chunky, TOSTITOS® Chunky Salsa Medium combines ripe tomatoes, jalapeños, onions and garlic for the perfect moderate heat. Nothing pairs better with TOSTITOS® Tortilla Chips, except maybe a group of friends.

INGREDIENTS

Tomato Puree (Water and Tomato Paste), Diced Tomatoes in Tomato Juice, Jalapeno Peppers, Onions, Vinegar, Salt, Garlic Powder, and Natural Flavor.

Buy on Walmart
Yvette P.
San Diego, CA
This is such a good salsa. It has a perfect mixture of ingredients to capture a great tasting salsa. Not one ingredient over powers the other. It’s not too hot, not to much tomato taste. It’s a thick textured salsa which is my favorite. I have some in my fridge right now. I would recommend for parties. And with a great tortilla chip selection, perfection. Also it is low in sugars and carbs. So that’s a plus.
Chazz G.
Kulpmont, PA
This is my favorite salsa out there! It has such a great taste. It’s not an expensive salsa either. You can get it pretty much anywhere you go. I recommend mixing it with velveeta cheese sauce and putting it on chips!
Jdore V.
United States
As I've gotten older, I realized my love for salsa has increased like my salsa skills. Tostitos is the best generic salsa I've had, but I do prefer Santa Barbara's mango salsa. However, it's still a worthy staple with tortilla chips so no complaints. I enjoy the consistency and flavor, so all you salsa lovers must give it a go!
Sheareliz M.
Super yummy and just an easy pick up for a movie night or hosting a get together. Who doesn’t love chips and salsa? I love the medium or hot for that extra kick and it just overall has a great flavor! Definitely my favorite
Danielle S.
This salsa has the right amount of zest! The perfect dip for any Tostitos chip! By far one of my favorites and affordable! Having game day? This is the dip for you! A lot goes a long way for your money!
My only complaint is that I think the Salsa is more on the sweet side when I prefer to have more of a kick!
Chelsey S.
Boalsburg, PA
Yum, yum, yum! This is my most favorite salsa! It’s chunky and sturdy, so you need a solid chip, but that’s my preference to thin, soupy salsa. It has a slight bite, but not enough to deter you from eating most of the jar in one sitting. Pairs perfectly with Tostitos® Scoops!® Tortilla Chips
Erin M.
The medium is the perfect compromise for two people who share obvious differences in spice preference. I also use this salsa when I make nachos and my friends love it!
Apache T.
Bemidji
THIS IS THE BEST DIP EVER. It's definitely better than the mild salsa, medium is where it's at. It gives you a little kick in the sweet spot. (not really sweet but you can tell I really enjoy this salsa). I definitely recommend it, go out and buy it. you need this in your life.
Bridget B.
Jacksonville, FL
Love getting Tostitos Salsa from the store. It always tastes so fresh and always tastes delicious! WE LOVE Tostitos salsa with our homemade tacos or nachos. Tostitos is such a good value for the price you pay! Kid an husband approved, we recommend it to anyone!
Alex C.
I love eating chips & salsa. I tried this particular salsa & it was alright, not the best I've ever had though. I'm a big fan of the Tostitos® Mild Splash of Lime Flavored Chunky Salsa! That is my go-to. I will only purchase this regular one if the lime flavor is out of stock. 🤷‍♀️
Alyson d.
Colbert, GA
Is the spicy-ness of this product too much for younger consumers?
Amanda G.
Does anyone else put this on everything? Or am I and my Husband the only ones that do? Lol
Kim S.
Do you use this for anything other than a dip?
Lucia R.
What's the best flavor in your opinion? I'm looking to trying out a new flavor.