Tostitos®  Medium Chipotle Restaurant Style Salsa uploaded by Daneymis BM-118761 P.
Tostitos®  Medium Chipotle Restaurant Style Salsa

Tostitos® Medium Chipotle Restaurant Style Salsa

BY TOSTITOS #13 in Salsa

Dip into TOSTITOS® Roasted Garlic Chunky Salsa. It’s loaded with garden vegetables and savory roasted garlic for a flavor that will make this salsa your new favorite.

INGREDIENTS

Tomatoes in tomato puree, tomato puree (water and tomato paste), jalapeños, onions, diced tomatoes in tomato juice, salt, vinegar, garlic, roasted garlic, and natural flavors.

Tostitos®  Medium Chipotle Restaurant Style Salsa
Tostitos® Medium Chipotle Restaurant Style Salsa
Lauren K.
This is my absolute favorite salsa ever! I hate chunky salsa and prefer restaurant style anyway! This has a smoky flavor that just gives you a little something extra instead of the same old salsa. Not spicy at all, a great different flavor that I often bring to any party I go to (with the cantina thin and crispy chips!)
Gisele P.
Torrington, CT
The best salsa ever! I love they chips too. But I like the salsa of course to eat with the chips but also I use to cook some beef and it's really good. The flavor it's awesome. I always buy and I always have one that in my home.
Denise D.
Love this salsa! It tasted just like roasted garlic! It has bits and pieces in it of peppers and is chunky. Perfect with Tostitos nachos! It's not spicy and has a great texture
Kayla S.
Windham, ME
My favorite salsa!! I prefer the salsa to have more of a watery texture so this is by far my favorite. If you like a chunky salsa then I wouldn't recommend this one.
Douglas T.
St Petersburg, FL
I LOVE Tostitos Cantina Salsa Dip! Tastes like what you get at a nice Mexican restaurant. It can be a little more expensive than the regular salsa, but it's worth it. Goes well with the "restaurant style" chips. I recommend this to anyone looking for something other than "store bought" salsa!
Shelby Z.
I am an AVID salsa lover, and was very excited to try the Cantina-branded dip. Fair price for a store bought salsa. You can melt some cheese on top, or eat it as is with some chips. It's easy to smash this in one sitting. Overall, I was satisfied and would purchase again.
Cagney H.
South Charleston
Tostitos Dips Cantina Chipotle Salsa Dip is one of my favorite dips on the market. I love the chipotle taste in the salsa. It works great with almost any plain chip. Great for parties or for normal snacking. Definitely would continue to buy this product. Great salsa!
Larissa S.
This is by far my favorite salsa I can get from Tostitos I am from Texas and we love our salsa over there. This salsa paired with the Cantina Chips by Tostitos is just amazing. Beware this salsa is addicting but it isn't to spicy and not to sweet, it is just right.
margarita z.
Mamaroneck, NY
This has become me and my mom's favorite snack. We always buy this with a bowl of Tostitos chips and we'll indulge whether we're coming home from work late and need a snack or we're just laying in bed watching a movie and want something salty to satisfy that craving without getting heartburn afterwards.
Chrissie C.
Chandler , IN
Salsa and chips are a staple at our house. One of our favorite snacks. This salsa is good for snacking, great to include with recipes, and has a full body of flavor. The price is affordable and the quality is great.
Orielle M.
Ajax, ON
Does anyone know where I can find this?