BY TOSTITOS

Tostitos hint of lime tortilla chips 13 oz see more...

• Does anyone else think that they are a bit too salty?3 Answers
  • Could anyone please advise as to where these may be purchased. 6 Answers
  • What is the best type of dip or salsa to use with these?11 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "These are really good, I ate these for the first time on accident... thought they were the regular ones and to my surprise were excellent!" in 9 reviews
  • "I crave this chips all the time, they're so good and they're not too dry and you can eat them with or without salsa and they're still amazing. " in 5 reviews
Stephanie B.
Springfield, GA
These are my absolute favorite chips. They have a salty lime taste to them. They remind me of the chips at chipotle. They taste great by themselves but I love to eat them with salsa or a sour cream dip.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This are very delicious! I really love the lime flavor on these chips! It honestly makes them quite addicting. The only thing that concerns me with these tortilla chips is that they are a bit too salty. That is the reason I did not give them a whole five stars! Other than that, I would recommend to anyone to try these of you're looking for something other than a basic bag of tortilla chips!
Giana F.
Turlock, CA
If you want just an extra kick when you're having a party or get together, honestly these chips are that good. The flavor is delicious, and quite unique. There are not (that I have had) any other chip like it. I always buy them at save mart or food maxx, I don't really see them at other stores.
Nancy L.
Miami
I like all flavors of the  hint of lime chips. But the lime goes good with salsa or by it self. It meet my expectations, it was delicious and not disappointing. I feel it is expensive because once bag is open you get half a bag the rest is air. I recommend this product.
emma c.
These just might be the greatest chips to ever exist on the face of the eart. And I have had so many different kinds of chips it's crazy! They are such a great combination of sweet and salty and I love them so much. 123/10 would recommend to every single person ever!
Breanna B.
Evans Mills, NY
YES. I buy these every time I go to the store. Chips and salsa is my favorite snack, and I go through these like crazy! It adds just the little flavor I need. I don't even like the regular tortilla chips after having these for so long!
Jennifer H.
Flushing, NY
These chips are super tasty even without salsa. They’re a bit on the salty side but overall they are a bit healthier than other chips, they also come in a baked version which is even healthier. I would definitely recommend. Tostitos Hint of Lime Tortilla Chips 13 oz
Megan F.
Personally, I don’t get the whole lime chip thing. Chipotles are delicious, but these ones taste like salty fruit loops. I can’t get over it! They’re a good price and we’ve tried them a few times, but it’s fruit loops every time.
Erin R.
Anderson
Hint of lime chips changed my life! Parties are way better and the nachos always seem to get eaten just a little faster when I use these! They are healthy and delicious! I love that they are carried at all grocery stores!
Jory B.
Lumberton, NC
I have never bought regular tostitos since I bought these the first time.  They have a great crisp but are sturdy enough for dipping in a thick dip, chili, or taco soup.
whitney t.
Columbus, OH
What is the best type of dip or salsa to use with these?
Amylynn B.
Toronto , ON
Could anyone please advise as to where these may be purchased.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does anyone else think that they are a bit too salty?
Jennifer S.
Lakewood, WA
Thinking of getting these for my super bowl party, which dip would go best with them?
Sara G.
Port Orchard, WA
Thinking of using these for my Super Bowl party, are the any good with the hit of lime? Best dip to go with it?