BY TOSTITOS #16 in Chips

TOSTITOS® Hint of Lime Flavored Tortilla Chips are the Original Restaurant Style tortilla chips you love, with a zesty lime flavor to complement all your favorite dips. Your taste buds can’t help but dance a tangy salsa, so get dipping!

INGREDIENTS

Corn, vegetable oil (corn, canola and/or sunflower oil), maltodextrin (made from corn), salt, sugar, natural flavors (including natural lime flavor), dextrose, sour cream (cultured cream, skim milk), corn bran, whey, spice, and yeast extract.

• Does anyone else think that they are a bit too salty?3 Answers
  • How strong is the lime flavor ? I’ve always wanted to try...2 Answers
  • Would you prefer eating these with cheese dip or salsa? 2 Answers
Tostitos® Hint of Lime Tortilla Chips
  • "They have the perfect amount of flavor to compliment but not overwhelm anything they are paired with." in 1 review
Taylor K.
Single best chips, let alone best tortilla chips, in the world. I can eat these as part of a meal (mixed into nachos or a burrito), dipped in salsa or queso, or standing-alone. The lime flavor is just enough to make these delicious without making them bitter or spicy, they win, the just simply win. Even my neighbors, who moved to the US from Mexico 20 years ago, love these chips (it should be noted that American renditions of Mexican food normally suck/pale in comparison to genuine/authentic Mexican food).
🌺Analicia🌺 N.
Tempe, AZ
These Tostitnos hint of lime flavor is brilliant. The little bit of lime flavor adds so much to the taste it is probably one of my favorites. It can go with any salsa but me and my friends tried it with the garlic salsa by Tostitos and it was so delicious. They are inexpensive which is another added plus.
Dyamond W.
Texas
I love this flavor chip but unfortunately every time I go to Walmart it is never there. I guess everyone loves this flavor. That’s the only reason it didn’t get 5 stars is because I can never get my hands on it. But I do love these chips especially with spinach dip.
Alexis
at first the Tostitos® Hint of Lime Tortilla Chips taste very bad. the lime is over powering, but after a while you get addicted. the best way to eat these chips is with home made guacamole. i first tried them in second grade and have been addicted ever since. once you get over the over powering line at first, they are pretty solid chips if you ask me!
Quinntina O.
Holly Grove , AR
I love this brand of tortilla chip! I purchase them when I am in the mood for guacamole! They pair well with guacamole because of the hint of lime. The hint of lime isn't overbearing! This is a brand that was made right and I love you guys for coming up with the idea of the hint of lime! I also eat them by themselves because they are that good!
Larissa O.
Burr ridge , IL
So i use to be all about the scoops until they made this hint of like flavored chips. Now I’m all about these lime flavored chips. Ha they kinda make me feel a little cultured and like I’m at a Mexican restaurant even tho I’m hiding under my covers binge watching the office while stuffing these tortilla chips down my throat. It’s a great time.
Paula P.
Van Buren, MO
Tortilla chips are what I keep all the time in my house to make nachos & to eat with salsa. This flavor is not the one i keep on hand all the time. I like to get it every now & then, I really enjoy that extra bite of take you by surprise flavor! They are good with my favorite salsa but they have a interesting flavor to eat on its own.
Mirya G.
Cincinnati
Of all the Tostitos products this is my absolute favorite. I can't even begin to say enough about how much I absolutely love the flavor of the lime with the salsa or even the queso. There's something about that just feeds bite of the line that just does something to help make the acidity of the tomatoes from the salsa even better and somewhat muted
Amber T.
I don't know who had the bright idea of having tortilla chips with a hint of lime....but I love it!! I have to limit myself with these chips, they are down right addicting! It shows on the bag, you eating it with salsa. I eat them alone, that's how good these chips are!! One of the top best ever made! Please never get rid of these..I would be devistated!
Amber A.
Seattle, WA
I personally love these, but I’ve learned that it’s a matter of flavor to some people. I’ve brought these to parties and watch them barely get touched because people are so used to regular chips. I’ll tell ya this— they make a great topper on Mexican soups or other delicious food that needs an extra little crunch!
whitney t.
Columbus, OH
What is the best type of dip or salsa to use with these?
Amylynn B.
Toronto , ON
Could anyone please advise as to where these may be purchased.
Kayla M.
Blakeslee, PA
Do these go well with queso dip?
Sara G.
Port Orchard, WA
Thinking of using these for my Super Bowl party, are the any good with the hit of lime? Best dip to go with it?
Jennifer S.
Lakewood, WA
Thinking of getting these for my super bowl party, which dip would go best with them?

back