BY TOSTITOS #14 in Chips

TOSTITOS® Hint of Lime Flavored Tortilla Chips are the Original Restaurant Style tortilla chips you love, with a zesty lime flavor to complement all your favorite dips. Your taste buds can’t help but dance a tangy salsa, so get dipping!

INGREDIENTS

Corn, vegetable oil (corn, canola and/or sunflower oil), maltodextrin (made from corn), salt, sugar, natural flavors (including natural lime flavor), dextrose, sour cream (cultured cream, skim milk), corn bran, whey, spice, and yeast extract.

• Does anyone else think that they are a bit too salty?3 Answers
  • How strong is the lime flavor ? I’ve always wanted to try...2 Answers
  • Would you prefer eating these with cheese dip or salsa? 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "They have the perfect amount of flavor to compliment but not overwhelm anything they are paired with." in 1 review
Jerry A.
Miami
OMG ! I used to eat and buy the original Tostitos tortilla style chips for my parties but ever since I discovered this lime infused flavor I’ve opted for it instead ! Guests and children literally shower me in compliments for the great chip selection now and my kids will literally finish a bag in a matter of minutes if I do not stop them. This is so delicious . Seriously. Delicious .
Taylor K.
Single best chips, let alone best tortilla chips, in the world. I can eat these as part of a meal (mixed into nachos or a burrito), dipped in salsa or queso, or standing-alone. The lime flavor is just enough to make these delicious without making them bitter or spicy, they win, the just simply win. Even my neighbors, who moved to the US from Mexico 20 years ago, love these chips (it should be noted that American renditions of Mexican food normally suck/pale in comparison to genuine/authentic Mexican food).
Sarah S.
Kannapolis, NC
I’m obsessed with these chips. I’m a lover of salsa and guacamole, so tortilla chips have always just been a way of delivery. However, these chips changed the game! I eat these on their own and love them! Salty, crunchy, and zesty from the lime flavor. My mouth is watering just typing this! Can’t go back to regular tortilla chips after discovering these!
Quinntina O.
Holly Grove, AR
I love this brand of tortilla chip! I purchase them when I am in the mood for guacamole! They pair well with guacamole because of the hint of lime. The hint of lime isn't overbearing! This is a brand that was made right and I love you guys for coming up with the idea of the hint of lime! I also eat them by themselves because they are that good!
Larissa O.
Burr ridge , IL
So i use to be all about the scoops until they made this hint of like flavored chips. Now I’m all about these lime flavored chips. Ha they kinda make me feel a little cultured and like I’m at a Mexican restaurant even tho I’m hiding under my covers binge watching the office while stuffing these tortilla chips down my throat. It’s a great time.
Amber T.
I don't know who had the bright idea of having tortilla chips with a hint of lime....but I love it!! I have to limit myself with these chips, they are down right addicting! It shows on the bag, you eating it with salsa. I eat them alone, that's how good these chips are!! One of the top best ever made! Please never get rid of these..I would be devistated!
Haley B.
Oklahoma City , OK
I will say the flavor of these is a blast of lime in a good way. However, despite the good taste, it’s way too much to have more than a few chips. They’re very messy leaving behind much of the seasoning on your hands, and I feel like you end up tasting them all day. Have them ONLY if you’re truly craving them.
Ana J.
Madison
This has been my go to Tostitos flavor for as long as I can remember. Compared to other chips these a pricey but the bag is huge and flavor is so worth it. This pairs very well with guacamole, salsa, nachos, etc. whenever I have people over they always say how good our snack assortment and flavor combo is.
Kenzie N.
I’m not even a chip person, but these are my guilty pleasure. I’ve always heard health coaches say that “if you’re going to eat chips, eat tortilla chips.” These lime ones are SO delicious, especially with guacamole or mild salsa. SO good, you should definitely try these. They’re my all time favorite!
Rebecca H.
Columbus
The best chips I’ve ever had! I’m always salty because chipotle doesn’t put enough lemon/lime and salt on their chips but I bought these and I’ll never be disappointed in chips again bc there’s plenty of salt and lime in every bite. I would definitely recommend this chip to others.
whitney t.
Columbus, OH
What is the best type of dip or salsa to use with these?
Amylynn B.
Toronto , ON
Could anyone please advise as to where these may be purchased.
Kayla M.
Blakeslee, PA
Do these go well with queso dip?
Sara G.
Port Orchard, WA
Thinking of using these for my Super Bowl party, are the any good with the hit of lime? Best dip to go with it?
Jennifer S.
Lakewood, WA
Thinking of getting these for my super bowl party, which dip would go best with them?