BY TOSTITOS

Add a little heat to your next get-together with TOSTITOS® Hint of Jalapeño Flavored Tortilla Chips. They are the Original Restaurant Style tortilla chips you love with just the right amount of jalapeño spice. They are the perfect complement to all your favorite dips and salsas, and are even delicious straight out of the bag.

INGREDIENTS

Corn, Vegetable Oil (Corn, Canola, and/or Sunflower Oil), Maltodextrin (Made from Corn), Salt, Natural Flavors, Dextrose, Sour Cream (Cultured Cream, Skim Milk), Jalapeño Pepper Powder, Onion Powder, Torula Yeast, Sugar, Parsley, Yeast Extract, Whey, and Garlic Powder.

• Do these taste like authentic or more Tex mex? 1 Answers
  • Are these hot or just taste like jalapeño? 3 Answers
  • Are these spicy? Is the jalapeño overwhelming or is it ju...2 Answers
Amanda M.
Parsons, WV
Tostitos Hint of Jalapeño chips have the great tastes and quality of tostitos with a zesty note of Jalapeño. These give ordinary snacking a little hint of heat without being too hot or overpowering. I enjoy these chips on their own or paired with salsa and/or cheese.
Amanda E.
Wilmington, NC
I was so happy to see these show back up on shelves near me! They're cheap, they're tasty. I usually don't even eat them with a dip or salsa. I eat them on their own! The flavor is so good on their own! I buy them for any get togethers and it's my go-to snack!
Jeannette O.
These and the Hint of Lime ones are the death of me. I usually dip them in queso or salsa but I can sit and eat them plain too. Great chips and usually a guaranteed snack at any football party or barbeque. I even get vicious cravings for chips and salsa on occasion just for these things.
Carol F.
Quitman
Purchased at: Walmart
My grandkids love theses great snacks, you can find them anywhere lots of flavor fun to eat not to heavy you can also make a great treat with them who could not like them great fun great to have at parties love them
Paige H.
Sewanee, TN
These are pretty good chips! They have an okay flavor, and I personally don't think they're very spicy, but I really like spicy things away!Good chips to use with salsa or guac but I don't think i could use them with anything else because jalapeño is such a distinct flavor.
Kiani C.
San Marcos, CA
Oh dear lord, these chips dipped in guacamole is absolutely delicious. The jalapeno taste is definitely more mild in my opinion but it gives the best twist on basic tortilla chips. I love the powder they use and the texture of the chip is just awesome. Such a great chip!
Montrice W.
Charlotte, NC
Love love love these chips had the perfect amount of Jalapeño taste that's compliments any salsa or dip. The bag size is a good portion and the chips are huge in the inside. I recommend to anyone who is a jalapeño lover like myself!
Sarah Y.
Milwaukee, Wi
These are the most tasty tortilla chip ever! They are super addictive. They are not very spicy for being jalepeno. I wish I could still find them at the grocery store, but unfortunately they have been replaced by hint of lime.
Emily K.
East Northport, NY
OMG! They need to carry these forever! They best chips!! Perfect with a side of guac or with your tacos! Sad I can't find them anymore but literally my fave chips!
Crystal L.
I could sit down with this bag and eat the whole thing with salsa or queso. The jalapeño adds just a bit of flavor to up the ante on your snack, it isn't overwhelming or spicy. It's all well balanced flavor in a bag of Tostitos Hint Of Jalapeño tortilla chips!
Lindsey O.
Are these hot or just taste like jalapeño?
Karen M.
Carson city , NV
Are they any good?
Regina W.
New Bern, NC
Are they really spicy hot?
Sarah S.
Fontana, CA
Are these spicy? Is the jalapeño overwhelming or is it just enough?
Kate S.
Philadelphia, PA
I've never seen these. Where can I buy them?