BY TOSTITOS

Add a little heat to your next get-together with TOSTITOS® Hint of Jalapeño Flavored Tortilla Chips. They are the Original Restaurant Style tortilla chips you love with just the right amount of jalapeño spice. They are the perfect complement to all your favorite dips and salsas, and are even delicious straight out of the bag.

INGREDIENTS

Corn, Vegetable Oil (Corn, Canola, and/or Sunflower Oil), Maltodextrin (Made from Corn), Salt, Natural Flavors, Dextrose, Sour Cream (Cultured Cream, Skim Milk), Jalapeño Pepper Powder, Onion Powder, Torula Yeast, Sugar, Parsley, Yeast Extract, Whey, and Garlic Powder.

• Do these taste like authentic or more Tex mex? 1 Answers
  • Are these hot or just taste like jalapeño? 3 Answers
  • Are these spicy? Is the jalapeño overwhelming or is it ju...2 Answers
Alicia K.
Vandalia, IL
These were ok, but not my favorite. I love anything with jalopenos/jalopeno flavored. I felt the flavor was lacking. And the texture of the chip was powdery. Would I repurchase? Probably not.
Erin S.
I can't express how much I love these chips! Paired with the restaurant style salsa they are a win! Just enough flavor that you can eat them by themselves also. Love!
RACHEL S.
Standish, ME
Tostitos Hint of Lime Flavored Tortilla Chips, 13 oz. is a wonderful option as a party snack to enjoy with friends. Enjoy these tortilla chips as they come, use the chips creatively to make homemade nachos, or pair them with a delicious Tostitos brand salsa for the perfect party combo. Whatever the occasion, these tortilla chips provide an optimistic, light-hearted snack for a birthday party, barbecue or game night. Put a smile on your guests' faces by enjoying these tasty tortilla chips as you unwind together.
Noemi C.
These Tostitos Tortilla Chips, jalapeno flavor are really good. I first tried them because I love spicy stuff and I love Tostitos Tortilla chips so I was curious to see what they would taste like. The flavor is good, they still taste like tortilla chips so the flavor isn't to overpowering. If you like really spicy stuff like i do, you probably wont be satisfied with the amount of jalapeno flavor they have but they do have a tiny bit of kick to them. I like the kick they have, i would buy them again and enjoy them again. The flavoring is good, you don't even need a dip for them but you can maybe eat them with something like guacamole for you to enjoy more flavoring. I would recommend these.
Janie H.
kansas city, mo
I just picked these up at Target because they were on sale and I had a Cartwheel coupon on top of it. I was really excited because I'm a HUGE fan of spicy food, and jalapeño tortilla chips seemed perfect for me. I was expecting the flavor to be similar in strength to the Hint of Lime flavor, but it just fell flat. I wanted so much to love these, and they were perfectly fine as tortilla chips, but they barely register on my spice-o-meter.
Brianda O.
Perris, CA
These Chips are good and cheap !!! You can taste the jalapeño which I love. They are healthier than other chips. I definitely recommend people to try them out because you won't regret it at all. You'll get addicted to them.
Nicole B.
Bradenton, FL
I miss the jalapeno flavored scoops, so I was happy when I found that the jalapeno flavor was back in the traditional style chip. It's not too overwhelming or spicy. Excellent with salsa, guacamole, or queso!
Alfonsina T.
Tostitos is a must have in a party. In my home we buy them constantly because if you have an unexpected guess they are a perfect quick thing to bring out. And like I said great to have in parties for people to have as snacks. There are different types/shapes and sauces for them as well, I like the scoop ones. You can find them anywhere Publix, Winn Dixie etc. They are fantastic!!
Heather K.
Yummy enough to eat just by themselves and give you a little kick of jalapeños!! I saw these at Walmart and immediately had to buy them. And boy am I glad I did!
Kasey O.
These are my absolute favorite flavor of the Tostitos. I wish they were around more, they are very hard to find. It's like they will be a round for a couple months, then they'll disappear for several years and eventually come back. These chips are delicious, they have a lot of flavor and a bit of heat. If you like spicy or just want to try something new, give these a shot!
Lindsey O.
Are these hot or just taste like jalapeño?
Karen M.
Carson city , NV
Are they any good?
Regina W.
New Bern, NC
Are they really spicy hot?
Sarah S.
Fontana, CA
Are these spicy? Is the jalapeño overwhelming or is it just enough?
Kate S.
Philadelphia, PA
I've never seen these. Where can I buy them?